It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish opposition party demands international investigation into plane crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Polish opposition party demands international investigation into plane crash

kavkazcenter.com

According to a report from Warsaw of the Austrian journalist Jane Burgermeister who is engaged in investigation of the murder of the Polish elite on April 10, 2010 by the international terrorist organization оf FSB Russia, the failure of the Polish and Russian government to address compelling new evidence suggesting that the plane crash killing President Lech Kaczynski and top military and civilians leaders was engineered is generating growing criticism in Poland, and has forced Prime Minister Donald Tusk onto the defensive.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Tusk said Sunday that he would issue a report on the official investigation into the crash on Wednesday.

Poland's chief prosecutor Andrzej Seremet said earlier this week that Polish prosecutors would postpone revealing the contents of the black boxes.

Compelling new facts and evidence that the plane crash two weeks ago in Smolensk was engineered include the revelation that a device warning the pilot of obstacles was turned off.

Also, it was revealed that agents belonging to the Polish secret service raided the flats and houses of victims three hours after the crash, removing computers and documents.

An interesting development this.

How odd that this is not being reported in US / British press....

I wonder how deep the rabbit hole goes and where and ultimatly who it ends with??

All the best,

Korg

kavkazcenter.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm always suspicious when someone goes down in a plane crash. It is so convenient for them and most people will never suspect an assassination. But many have been taken out or attempted to be taken out by engineered plane crashes.
Short list:
Ted Kennedy
Hale Boggs
Jerry Litton
Omar Torrijos
John Tower
John Heinz
Mel Carnahan
Ron Brown
Paul Wellstone
Polish president and cabinet

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
There will never be a real investigation.

Why?

Because it would reveal something....

Therefore : Never gonna happen.

Sorry Poland.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think it was a pretty bad idea to put the whole of Poland's leadership into the same aircraft at the same time. Kind of like putting all your eggs in one basket, if those eggs break you have nothing left. That alone seems suspicious to me, I mean , is this common practise for governments? If it is it's bad practise.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
already posted here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join