It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sphinx excavated NOW during night time.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
WoW...is this really happening right now...???

Who is excavating...??? and why at the cover of darkness...???

Is the Sphinx being robbed...???

"Items of GREAT IMPORTANCE are being openly removed by Egyptian Authorities in front of the village people as well as the world...and in others areas like this one! No one has been able to do a thing about it up to now. In the latest hour one Egyptian source claimed there was nothing found; However, eyewitnesses disagree."

www.gizamap.com...

www.richardgabriel.info...

Hall of Records is a mythical library buried under the Great Sphinx of Giza, which is in the Giza pyramid complex.[1]

It is rumoured to house the knowledge of the Egyptians by papyrus scrolls , much as the Great Library of Alexandria housed Grecian knowedge.[citation needed]

There is no evidence to indicate that the Hall actually exists; all excavation in the area has so far yielded no conclusive results.[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Snowi] (New Link)

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Snowi]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Sorry mate, haven't seen anything.
Some points of reference please?

Happy

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snowi
WoW...is this really happening right now...???

Who is excavating...??? and why at the cover of darkness...???

Is the Sphinx being robbed...???

www.gizamap.com...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Snowi]

Good questions! I'd like to see the answers.
Are they after the Atlantis records?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

All I see are a few lights and maybe a vehicle of some sort.

There is nothing to suggest this is filmed at Giza.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This thread is showing me nothing.

And it hardly demands a "wow" or even a ho-hum from me.

I am more ready to be amazed over the OP's reaction to all this.

The video shows nothing...the linked website looks like a no-name blog looking for hits.

And this thread comes off as an advertisement.

I'm sorry...but this clip (and this thread) both jump to large conclusions with no seeable reason.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I got the link from a friend 10 min ago...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The sound supposed on the video is looped and not associated with the video. Start the video and then pause it... listen and you'll hear the looped sound over and over.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I just called my friend and he got the link in a newsletter from Project Camelot!

projectcamelotproductions.com...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If it's for real... the activity may be connected to the caves they recently found under Giza plateau.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snowi

I just called my friend and he got the link in a newsletter from Project Camelot!

projectcamelotproductions.com...

Thank you for clearing that up.

Project Scam-o-lot is a money pit intent in swindling donations and attention from idiots.

Case closed for me.

I am not the intended target of this hoax.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
with all the up coming info on the ufo alien info about to explode. i am going to have to say the two are tied together some how. we wont know but that is the direction im going

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Makes perfect sense to me that they would try something like this during the cover of night. I always wondered why they built that huge wall around the Giza complex.

Dr Hurtak suspects that access to the region is being restricted to special individuals with special equipment who will engage in 'special' work that the public should not see.

Massive 22' Walls to Surround Egypt's Giza Complex

Audio is definately looped though.

[edit on 1/5/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Project Camelot is just the middle man, so to speak.

Have a look at www.richardgabriel.info... for "expert" analysis...

And since we're talking about Richard Gabriel, what's going on here??

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is not a Project Camelot hoax i think...the news comes from this site

and it seems legit.

But as a Project Camelot skeptic i am aware that it might be a hoax, but in these times with all this stuff going on there might be something going on here...

There are some zoomed in pictures on the site that clearly show heavy machinery, but are they at the Sphinx...i don't know.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hmm Richard Gabriels site did not seem legit to me-never heard of him before,but his site looks properly speculative at best.

I could make you a vid like that by filming any old street corner/work site at night.

To be used as evidence however,the images must contain definitive objects-this does not IMO.

Those rocks in Chadwikus post sort of prove the point-its basically just some rocks I think.

Has richard gabriel got a Mars page?
Probably.More rocks.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
They have been hiding things for years upon years. But not for the reasons you might think.

They are an Islamic state and if it were to come out that the Jews were actually the slaves they used to help build these structures, as the torah claims, imagine the impact it would have on Islam.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
yeah i went to the site the OP linked and i heard sound right away. I use tabs because of sometimes slow connection and the sound started pretty quickly and i went to the tab to pause the video and the sound continued. That is a very strange thing to do.. i have no idea why they would do that. I stopped watching the video after 30 seconds because of that sound trick. Very weird.

But a poster before me brings up a interesting point, the Egyptians did or are building a 22' high wall around the pyramids and sphinx for some reason.

I can NOT find any update on this wall. It started in 2002 and it surely must have been completed by now. If you look on Google Earth you can see what appears to be a wall around the complex in most areas but it is hard to see.. you need to really look close. I would start by examining the road by the north most pyramid and follow that road north to where it starts getting into the city. There you will see a gate. Follow those walls all around the complex and you will see how they did it. It seems that in certain areas they used a thick and high wall and other areas some kind of chain link fence maybe.

Have you guys heard of Edgar Cayce saying that there is a hall of records under the Sphinx' right paw? The egyptians refused to look there for many years and maybe they are starting to look after they found the tunnels.

I think there is something under the sphinx and i would assume it has already been found but maybe not, who knows.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012
yeah i went to the site the OP linked and i heard sound right away. I use tabs because of sometimes slow connection and the sound started pretty quickly and i went to the tab to pause the video and the sound continued. That is a very strange thing to do.. i have no idea why they would do that. I stopped watching the video after 30 seconds because of that sound trick. Very weird.

They have edited the sound to protect the film makers.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
They have been hiding things for years upon years. But not for the reasons you might think.

They are an Islamic state and if it were to come out that the Jews were actually the slaves they used to help build these structures, as the torah claims, imagine the impact it would have on Islam.

What if the jews were not slaves and the people behind building it? That would be quite shocking wouldn't it? I have no way of backing this up it is just a thought.

Egyptians don't want anything told about what lies within their country. It is a strange thing. I think they are actually being paid off to keep people out of there.

You guys know that England, France and the US bought (or were given) 3 obelisks? 2 of the obelisks were located at the Library of Alexandria... you can find the one in the US in a park in New York.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Just wanna say thats it make sense to work after the sun is gone in a Egypt dessert. Also the Eyptian authorities taking stuff out: who else should do that if the pyramide is located there? The US?
Just my 2 cents.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join