It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
* Bacon & Cheddar Cheese-Flavored Crickets
* Canned Brown Curry-Flavored Mole Crickets
* Canned Soy Sauce-Flavored Pregnant Crickets
* Chocolate-Covered Cricket
* Preserved Big Crickets in Salt Water Brine
* Roasted Giant Crickets
* Roasted Pregnant Crickets
* Salt N’ Vinegar-Flavored Crickets
* Sour Cream & Onion-Flavored Crickets
Originally posted by indigothefish
pretty sure any bug can be eaten pretty much
i even know you can eat a poisonous spider like the black widow and unless you have a cut or ulcer or you swallowed it alive and it bit you in your stomach, you won't be effected by it's poison
but honestly, what bugs CAN'T you eat, that'd be a shorter and easier list haha
they're full of protein, and germs though, might want to roast them to try and kill the germs
[edit on 5/1/2010 by indigothefish]
Originally posted by zaiger
But keep in mind if you are reduced to eating insects you have mad NUMEROUS previous errors in survival tactics, with your current bad luck you would probably end up eating something that would kill you.