It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The possible demise of Google

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Disgusted. I will ALWAYS avoid using Google from now on.

May God strike you down.

ROFLMAO brightened my day. thanx

I kinda like google. I'm not so sure about the 'god ai' they are building though....

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDailyPlanet

That's not Google bud. That's the US. Shows and Movies can have the violence in it we want. But show some skin? RATED R, NC-17!! WARGAARHBLLE WWAHBNHA!!!111eleven

Our priorities are truly mixed up.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDailyPlanet
I'm sickened, absolutely disgusted, absolutely raving livid.

Disgusted at the fact you were searching for photos of prostitutes or disgusted at the fact some parent's are irresponsible and let their under age child use the internet freely?

Originally posted by TheDailyPlanetGoogle has a mantra "Do no evil" but I think they use this motto to hide their own hideous activities.

Speaking of activities, what were you doing looking for photos of prostitutes?

Originally posted by TheDailyPlanet I know this - I searched one time for "prostitute" and they delivered a picture of a dead mutilated prostitute who had had her limbs cut off on page 4 of the search. This was there for a week and Google left it up there for a week.

Google is a search engine, obscene images are not found unless you turn the filter off to find such material.

Originally posted by TheDailyPlanet You go on youtube, and now they parade videos of people committing suicide, meanwhile censoring other people's videos if they dare to show a hint of flesh in a provocative way.

There are plenty of videos on youtube catering to your lustful eyes.

Originally posted by TheDailyPlanet You go on youtube, and all the horror movies are free access for children as young as 10 or younger to watch.

If you find a video that should not be seen by minors, you flag that video with the reason. There are plenty of other places on the internet to find truly horrible videos that you will never see on Youtube. To single Youtube out is silly.

Originally posted by TheDailyPlanet The horror movies including blood etc. (18 certificate) have been up there for at least 3 years, and no one from Google can be bothered to do anything about it. You don't need to even type in yes I'm 18, only for some of them you do.

I watched Nightmare On Elm Street, Friday The 13th and other horror films as a child and they had no negative effect on me. If you don't want your child watching those videos then take interest in what it is they are doing. A parent is to be a parent, not Google or anyone else.

Originally posted by TheDailyPlanet Meanwhile, another website I have monitored shows people being murdered etc, and the local police took no action.

It's not illegal to show such videos. It's only illegal for those that did the murder.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Thank you for trying to be helpful, but I did try to log in and got this message:

Please use your Google Account (myemail.com) password to sign in. We no longer support signing in with your old YouTube password. [?]

It never gave me a choice.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Google is basically an upgraded Joseph Goebbels model of propaganda and disinfo. Had Mr Goebbels had the technology of today the NAZI flag would be flying over America (which to some degree is as we speak) ---see Project Paper Clip (Naval Barracks -Swastika etc. Google is basically a mind kontrol platform. I cannot tell you of how much power it (they) has/ have over your soul. (How you think, what you think, when you think, to what extent you think. It is much worse than what some of the posts here have said. Have you ever seen PC monitors when filmed for TV ..how they flicker etc (FLICKER RATE). It is happening as you read this...you simply cannot see it. This does indeed play a big role in the Mind Kontrol process.

It is much more involved than just censorship, intel gathering, or surveillance. This deal is way out in koo koo land beyond your grasp thus it is never realized at an effective level to protect against it.

Project Paper Clip was much more than gathering Nazi Germanys Rocket Technology. But you do not, will not, and cannot believe this to be so. That is just how powerful it is and why it will continue. If you do believe what I have said your mind goes directly to defeat mode (What can we do about it, what exactly is my solution for it all???) you may say

October, 2004: Google acquires CIA-linked company
www.google-watch.org...

Google has acquired Keyhole, Inc., which has a database of 3-D spy-in-the-sky images from all over the globe. Their software provides a virtual fly-over and zoom-in with one-foot resolution. Keyhole is supported by In-Q-Tel, a venture capital firm funded by the CIA, in an effort to "identify and invest in companies developing cutting-edge information technologies that serve United States national security interests."
In 2003, Keyhole's CEO John Hanke was quoted in an In-Q-Tel press release: "Keyhole's strategic relationship with In-Q-Tel means that the Intelligence Community can now benefit from the massive scalability and high performance of the Keyhole enterprise solution."

The spooks in Washington now had another hook into Google, Inc. Then in mid-2005, Rob Painter joined Google as Senior Federal Manager. He came straight from In-Q-Tel, where he had been Director of Technology Assessment

Ex-CIA Agent States Google is "In Bed With" the CIA
www.threadwatch.org...

Google has lots to do with intelligence

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2008/03/29/BUQLUAP8L.D TL

Here's the kicker...
Whether you think there is a conspiracy or not surrounding Google or Youtube it is still part of the MK Psychological Operation Model.

Whether we think it is nefarious or think that folks that think it is nefarious are totally ludicrous and in koo koo looney land...You are still part of the PSYOPS.

That being said it is fair to say you are damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Enjoy

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
....Have you ever seen PC monitors when filmed for TV ..how they flicker etc (FLICKER RATE). It is happening as you read this...you simply cannot see it. This does indeed play a big role in the Mind Kontrol process...

Wow dude. I couldn't even read the rest of that. Do you even know why the camera shows the flickering screen?

I'm not going to explain IT 101 here on ATS, so here Simple Yahoo Anwers

I can't believe all of these conspiracies on Google. It's just a bunch of genius Engineering and IT graduates having fun and making money, while trying to provide a good service to their consumer base.

You really think Google has the time/money/insanity to manually filter PETAbytes of data?!!!!?!?! Hardly. That's what their famous algorithms are for. They're not perfect, but they're much more efficient than having a human do it.

A quick "Google" search can give you the run down on how it works.

Jeez, people. Seriously.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Try using startpage.com... as your search engine. Unlike Google, it is the only search engine that does not record your ip address.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDailyPlanet

wel first off it is very apparent that you do not know how search engines work. Google searches the web for stuff you are looking for, there is a directory but for the most part google goes and finds what you tell it to look for there are not a team of men in a dark smoke filled room planning on ways to return searches on prostitutes.
Google has minimal control over what comes up in searches. They can remove things if people complain but that is more or less as far as it goes.

I searched one time for "prostitute" and they delivered a picture of a dead mutilated prostitute who had had her limbs cut off on page 4 of the search.

Somebody took a pic of a dead girl and nammed the file prostitute, some google overlord did not choose it. There is a safe search preference in the search settings i suggest you use it.

You go on youtube, and now they parade videos of people committing suicide, meanwhile censoring other people's videos if they dare to show a hint of flesh in a provocative way.

Those videos for the most part are fake, the real ones get taken down pretty quick. And again this has nothing to do with google as much as it is a person uploading a video.

You go on youtube, and all the horror movies are free access for children as young as 10 or younger to watch.

Wrong.
Many of the graphic videos make you have to be an 18 or older registered member. If your children lie and say that they are 18 there is really no system in the world that could make a internet site 100% child proof.

Meanwhile, another website I have monitored shows people being murdered etc, and the local police took no action.

Im starting to think you may have no idea what is real and what is fake when it comes to internet videos.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
in that thread i go over internet snuff videos and how 99% of them are fake

edit to add:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This was another thread by our OP where he was searching for rape videos on the internet and found some fetish stuff that he was sooooo offended by.
I highly recomend that Dailyplanet stops searching for things he finds offensive.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by zaiger]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

This was another thread by our OP where he was searching for rape videos on the internet and found some fetish stuff that he was sooooo offended by.
I highly recomend that Dailyplanet stops searching for things he finds offensive.

So the guy was looking for fantasy rape videos and became offended by something he found. Talk about hypocrite.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Good site, but it sucks that I cannot add it as my default search engine on IE8. It does not pass the TEST test.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

Yeah this is not the first time he has searched for adult material and had been offended by what he found. Same story on the other thread but in that one he called the cops.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

Yeah this is not the first time he has searched for adult material and had been offended by what he found. Same story on the other thread but in that one he called the cops.

I hope those cops gave him a ticket or something for something stupid like that. But I laughed at those pictures he put on this thread.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
this is another case of people taking the internet too seriously. google is a search engine. they dont control what pops up in the searches. they just do the search.
and if a person commits suicide, and then posts it on youtube. did they really commit suicide?
which brings me to my next point.
its not youtubes job to control what children see. its a parents job. if a parent doesnt want there kid to see blood, they need to lay down rules, and put child blocks on the computer. and if the kids cant obey these rules. take away their computer privlages(sp).
i think im gonna post this as a new thread in another forum. just to get my views on this subject out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join