It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Reverse Racism OK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This guy is an example of how many, many black people think about the white man.

The truth is, racism comes from both side, and this guy is a perfect example.

Warning: Foul Language.

Doesn't this guy understand that 1000's of white people have given their lives so this guy can express his bigoted views?

I can't stand racism either way. I had a guy in my house a few weeks ago, and his wife left him for a black man. He was "ni)&er this, and ni)&ger that", and I asked him to leave.

I will say, the guy in the video must have spent some time on ATS.

I think an open discussion on racism is important to our well being right now.

Many black people feel empowered, with Obama in. With any race, power can bring corruption. Hopefully, the blacks, whites, latinos, asians, etc, can realize we won't survive without each other.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I bet if you asked the man in the video he'd say it doesn't exist. I've heard it discussed before, there is no reverse racism, not possible. Well, in my mind not only is it possible, it may be bigger than traditional racism, yet because everyone is so worried about being politically correct......it gets a pass.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
I've heard it discussed before, there is no reverse racism,

Exactly, racism is racism, it doesnt matter what colour the person is. Personally I dont understand why people dislike people of other colours, in the end we all bleed the same colour blood.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

To answer your question, no, it's not ok.

Racism is racism. It is what it is, in reverse, upside down, sideways, or whatever way you want to label it!

Also, if black people feel empowered because a black man is at the top, they are forgetting that Obama is half white!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Wow. This guy quoting the bible and he forgets all about love and peace...

Sad really... must be a horrible existence.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
PC fuels racism on two fronts:

1) It promotes vengeful anti-white racism
2) It makes white people want to be racist because it's so ridiculous

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Reverse? There is no "reverse".

Racism IS racism!!

[edit on 5/1/2010 by TheBloodRed]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed
Reverse? There is no "reverse".

Racism IS racism!!

[edit on 5/1/2010 by TheBloodRed]

Racism, is a form of low self esteem in my opinion. Something is wrong in ones life, you blame the white people, or the mexicans, or the chinese.

Racism has many levels, and is found in the people we least expect.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The term reverse racism is a correct one to describe racism from non whites to make the racism accetpable. get a white guy doing that on tape and he's going to jail.

If the person being racist is not white they can say what they damm well like.

There never will be a proper debate on racism when white people are seen to be the all encompassing evil in the world that keep people of other colours down.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Reverse discrimination is practiced daily and enforced by law. It's called affirmative action.

It governs everything from employment with quotas, college enrollment, loan agreements, and housing; to name a few.

After 48 years, the average person would think it would be time to abolish this law.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a black guy called me racist once because i told him about that army general who refused to take orders from obama and hes like, "yeah its cause hes black," i said, "uh its about where he was "born" and not his color" and well needless to say he called me some names and didnt believe me. so i became a racists...? somehow

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Shackles, fetters, iron rods, so called white people, crackers, 'n-word's, sell outs, tribulation, 1000 years of enslavement for the so called white people, slavery, the illuminati, bio chips, national id....hmmmm, I wonder if this genious has a job?

Perfect example right here, I said the same things the man in the video said.....same words, and yet now it's the n words, while crackers is still there..........reverse racism in action.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by adifferentbreed]

So a black man calling so called whites crackers is o.k., but the use of 'n words' is not.........Deny What?

[edit on 1-5-2010 by adifferentbreed]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Britain now practices reverse racism in its employment law and the result is that the white people are third class citizens.......LEGALLY!

A good friend worked for a firm and he employed a black man.

The black man started sleeping through his night shift, but the managers dared not discipline the man because he was black. The sleeping continued.

Then the black man refused to do overtime which was fair enough and no one pressured him to but he then admitted that he had another job in the afternoons and so could not do overtime.

When redundancies were made the black man was made redundant as he was the least skilled and least experienced.

He took the firm AND my white friend to court claiming race discrimination.

He claimed that he had been refused overtime because he was black and not asked to department parties because he was black.....(even though the department never had parties) and so on.....always complaining 'it's cos I'm black, in'it!'

My friend had to pay for his own defence and it cost him thousands to be told by his solicitor....'I'm sorry, but you are white. In the eyes of the UK law YOU have NO RIGHTS in employment since you are white male and you will lose the case no matter what happens because the black man only has to raise a doubt that he was discriminated against in the eyes of the judge and you will lose everything you have.'

In the end a small out of court settlement was arranged and the man 'went away'.

Racism is the card that our black brothers are using to beat us with even when we are not racist. My friend would be afraid to employ anyone anymore especially people who have rights when he does NOT.

A couple down our road were dragged hand cuffed out of their house by the police when their asian neighbour lied to the police because he did not like the extension they were building and said they had said 'something racist' to him. They had said nothing and infact he had been harrassing the white neighbours. But no one could help them and even the police who released them from the cells after keeping them overnight said they had to be seen to be putting the 'rights' of the asian man first as they had NO RIGHTS!

So, is reverse racism right?

I suggest everyone read 'White Gold', the history of slavery of white people in order to dispel the arrogant myths of only black people ever being treated as slaves.

There is equality in evil in all races I am sorry to say.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Elliot]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
"The most high is gonna release his raff upon the earff" LOL this genious is gonna have a hard life filled with so much hate. I feel sorry for him but I couldnt bear to watch the clip any more filled with so much ignorance and hate. Definantly a racist who helps perpetuate racism by his words and beliefs,what an idiot.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Not only is there no such thing as "reverse racism," the term itself is racist.

One, racism is racism regardless of which ethnicity is expressing it.

Two, to call a black man a "reverse racist" is to imply that "racism" is something reserved only for whites and to apply the term "reverse" to the racism expressed by a black person is to imply that black people are somehow backwards in general because "blacks can only be reverse racists."

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Racism is Racism the is no directionality to it, it mostly comes from bigoted unintelligent fools who have no clue as to Mankind and their position on Planet Earth, and that is all it is, where their Heritage comes from, and their body's ability to cope with that environment, nothing more.

It's amongst the top 5 things I dislike about the Human race with a vengeance, it also comes down to a person's opinion, an opinion they will keep as far away from me as possible unless they want a problem.

I try not to judge anyone for anything, I have friends who are racist even though they use the usual nonsense like, " I cant be a racist I have a black friend" that statement alone is enough to tell me they are, but as long as they keep it away from me as I said.

IMO any kind of Racism is not ok, I don't care who it is or who it is aimed at, it's ignorance at the highest level, and something I faced myself as a Brit in AZ, having the crap beat out of me just because I was British, yet for the same people to eventually accept me as a Human being once they got to know who I was.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The problem IMO is not pointing out a difference.

Like 'I can't be a rascist, I have a black friend'
The problem is those who are offended by pointing out the difference.

He's black. Yes he is , it's a fact.
The solution is tolerance. Like when you see a black dude and call him :
Hé Boy you are more black then some place I know about where the sun doesn't shine.
The black guy :
At least I don't get blinded from the sunlight reflection on your chicken legs.

It doesn't bother them and the become friends.
So racism go's two ways. The one that is a racist and the reciever who is offended.

That's why in my country a lot of idiot rules get implemented. Because as whities thought it was discriminating. There was only not a single offended black dude present.

I hope you get what I mean cause I read it back and well...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Wow the wind picked up and blew a white ball in front of the guy....it was just a ball but it was white.

new topics

top topics

join