It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW* Aliens posing as Humans, MUST READ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The queen of England eats babies.

My source must remain anonymous...but you should "trust" me....

uh huh

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

You beat me to it again!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is true. They try to give you fake images, so you cannot identify the aliens.

Only a fool would believe an advanced race like the grays could not have technology and ability to cloak as you things.

I will show you a part of an area 51 document I liberated;

I must go into this, as you all know, we purposefully have agents release false information to create mass hysteria involving belief in supernatural, paranormal, and anything of the occult we can sell easily to their minds coupled with images and the like. As you may know, many things are different from the supposed real life counterparts that the population is lead to have realistic belief in. This plot, has been significantly lead the American eyes to stray away from the things we do.

------------------------------------------------------------

As much as I would love to expose all to you people all day, I do have other things to attend to.

I have extreme psychic skills, and also a codec and other bionic communication devices, if you need me, seek me that way.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by The Way Of All]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The Way Of All

well...its about time i hit the dusty trail...the liars are coming out in force

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

There will never be any "disclosure" from sources within any current "governments".

"They" are in control.

The "aliens posing as humans" used to be called "Nephilim".

Yeshua referred to "them" as "tares (But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.)"

Today "they" are most often referred to as "hybrids".

You can spot "them" by how "they" act/speak.

"They" are like their father.... liars, tempters, and murderers.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
They say 2010 is the year we make contact. Lets see what happens in the coming months. Lots of events folks, observe the current events, and see what they all have in common by connecting sensible dots together.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Who said 2010 is the year we make contact? Give me locations....

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's been said by many that the truth is best protected being surrounded by a body of lies. I would not be surprised if there are kernels of truth throughout these kinds of reports, but seperating the truth from the fiction is beyond difficult. I am reminded of how the British had a powerful and successful disinformation campaign that totally confused the Nazis before and during the Normandy Invasion. It would seem to me that much of this disinformation comes from the DIA and CIA. There is too much anecdotal info from many, many sources that would indicate something really is going on, and I would assume these gov't agencies encourage a lot of spurious thinking on this subject. It makes their jobs easier. It's about seperating the grass from the weeds, and there are a LOT of weeds out there.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Unfortunately, Martinez (the source for this article) is one of the prominent "SERPO" people.

Thanks for making the connection. I knew I recalled the name "Victor Martinez" from somewhere. Looking into the article a little further, it appears to reference Ebens and Eben technology, which is a link to the Serpo story.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This story is a hoax. I'll state my reason for coming to this conclusion below.

"The original operation began in early 1980 when an Earth female was identified by U.S. intelligence as being a so-called 'alien abductee.' She had been abducted by a male non-human in 1977 which was her first abduction," the source allegedly told Martinez.

and...

"I only know that the very inner circle of our government knows. That is about all I can tell you. I never spoke with the male non-human in 'Operation TANGO-SIERRA,' but I was actively involved in this operation. Most of the older fellows who knew all of this are dead now. Former CIA Director Richard M. Helms was our boss for this operation. He died some years ago."

Source: American Chronicle

Well, it seems that Richard M. Helms was convicted of a crime in 1977 and sentenced to a maximum fine and 2 year suspended sentence in prison.

He was the only director to have been convicted of lying to the United States Congress over Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) undercover activities. In 1977, he was sentenced to the maximum fine and received a suspended two-year prison sentence.

Source: Richard Helms

If he was convicted of a crime in 1977, how could he have been the "boss" for an operation that began in early 1980?

I'm calling this a hoax and this has been effectively "debunked".

--airspoon

Edited for grammar and structure.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by airspoon]

[edit on 5-5-2010 by airspoon]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

After reading the linked wiki article on Richard Helms, I fail to see how you consider its debunked; at no time was he ever incarcerated and it does not say he was not working with or for the PTB during this time frame.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Dont you wonder where all this intelligence comes from we could be apes instead we are whom we are..
the time is not coming it is here..
there is a message in the movie Forth kind it is a wakeup call the Tyler Girl I believe will be returned and then there will be no question about the validity of UFO Extraterrestrials and Human aliens all we need to do is wait and watch..if you believe in God then Believe in the message follow his laws keep his commandments and shine your light so all mankind may see your good works..
I also believe that Roswell was a planned happening and meant to be why would aliens that fly thousands of lightyears around the universe just come here to crash, time will tell Mankind has yet to reach its true selves and mentality..

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ah.. I tought that cool.. then I read your posts

I still think that disclosure will happen.. but we're going to need some solid proofs... Now!

Oh well nice thread.. it was still a nice read!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Being arrested for lying to Congress, is certainly enough to at least revoke your security clearance, much less a paid job with an intelligence agency. He in fact, probably ended his career working for the US Government in an official capacity. I know about the security clearance because I have one and the requirements are extremely strict. Such things as even a DUI will in most cases revoke your security clearance, if it is high enough. This is not even mentioning what a conviction would do to your career.

You can believe this story if you want, it really is up to you but if there are inconsistencies then I think it is safe to say that it is a hoax. However, it's not just that one little fact, there are several other things that tells me it is a hoax, or at least not true. When I have a little more time, I might start to list them. With that being said, just the fact that I listed above, should be enough to send this to the "hoax" pile. Just my 2 cents.

--airspoon

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I know about security clearances, too, friend, and if you read the link he was an ambassador at the time of the trial; but also consider that this was over 30 years ago and a far different world.

And I do not recall stating whether or not I choose to believe or dis-believe the material related in the OP, just asked for more detailed information and clarification as to how you determined your verdict in your post.

What better way to remove a well known governmental figure from the public eye that to chastise and brand him as undesireable? Ever heard the concept of hiding in plain sight??

seeker

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
I have to agree ,unless ETs force disclosure on them there is no way they are going to give anything up they know,its not in there nature

You suggest you know their nature?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Darn I thought this thread was dead, It just keeps coming back. I bet if I start a zombie thread it will die faster than this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join