It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam: Does it belong in America?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
hello everyone, it's just your favorite cream pie fighter , back for more!

LET THE PIES LEAVE THE RACKS... !!

Islam is viewed as a Religion by most, however it has been revealed that it is instead a whole lot more. This thread will attempt to educate ATS about Islam, and asks a question pertaining to FACT about Islam, and if something of this magnitude, whether religious or not, belongs in America....

I would like to thank ATS Member Trublue for his insight into this topic, and his endeavor to educate the world relating to the misconceptions about Islam, and what Islam in fact represents: Links posted by Trublue that are a must read by all ATS members are located below:

The NWO are changing the democracy you live in, to Islamic rule - the very opposite of freedom.

The real power in the world is SAUDI ARABIA and they are causing the Islamization of the World.

Threads that also possess relevant information about this subject can be reviewed here:

Money Jihad Against America - By "Americans"!?

Obama's Brother is a Militant Muslim

I would like to ask that before people begin to post to this topic they FIRST review the links I've provided above to get an education about Islamic facts - and then I invite you to come back to this thread and express your idea on the question I've posed.

And to everyone else, who is not an American, think in terms of the country you are from... do Islamic types really belong in your country?

The Truth About Islam: If you are not educated in the Islamic Principles of existance, you might wish to sit down while you read this, if you have not done so already...

Islam, viewed as a Religion by most, is indeed a form of Spiritual Guidance that does possess a moral objective... albeit a rather extreme one. What's so different about Islam is that it ALSO is The Law, of the Muslim Peoples.

One would surmise that Islam could be considered a Theocracy, if indeed it was Allah who was ruling it, but unfortunately that is not the case. It is the teachings of a "prophet" named Mohammed that has become the dominating factor determining Law under Islamic Nations... Mohammed was a Man, Not a God, and indeed Not the True God as understood by Hebrews and Christians, nor even part of the panthenon of Gods of the Hindus.

Islam, therefore, commits to the ideologies of a man, and his system on how to do things. This man gives praise to a God named Allah - which evidently is an Arabic Name for another name known to many: Jah, AKA YHWH, ot in English, Jehovah.

Islam and Judaism are similar in respect thier teachings, as both the koran as well as the Talmud both contain the Pentatuch - the first five books written by Moses. But that is where it ends.

Islamic beliefs and practices:

In an Islamic Society...:

If a woman walks about without a head covering and veil to hide her virtues, it is ok to rape her, for she is nothing but a piece of meat.

If a woman is raped, and decides to report it, and there are no reliable (Male) witnesses to back up her claim, she is subject to lashings by a whip and imprisoned for commiting adultery.

Islam has the right, and the duty as prescribed by Mohammed and governed by Allah, to convert non believers. If anyone refuses to convert "to the true religion" they are thus at odds with Allah, and thus they become known as "Infidels".

Islam commands Muslims to fight against the Infidel, and bring them into submission. This however can be avoided and instead the Muslim will thus grant religious freedom and protection against harm if the infidel will comply with the demand for a Jizya Tax. (This is blatant exploitation and strong armed robbery )

If the infidel refuses to convert to Islam, and also refuses to pay a Jizya tax, Islam commands muslims to fight the infidel unto thier deaths!

Subsiquently, Upon the destruction of the infidel, Islam grants to the muslim the right to then physically possess that man's wife and his children and they become that muslim's slaves.

Islam grants to the muslim that The muslim can marry that man's wife.

Islam grants that the muslim can marry that man's 9 year old daughter, if he has one.

Both the wife and the daughter have no choice in the matter, as they are "WAR BOOTY". or slaves.

The infidel's son will be beaten into submission and forced to reside within an islamic institution that will beat him, brainwash him, sexually molest him, starve him, and condition him into a muslim, who will then be ready to give his life in the service to Allah, against the infidel.

Islam, has an agenda of one world government, under Allah... and it is progressing.

Infidels, are not considered citizens, but instead are considered as a secondary type class that is exploited, abused, and treated like cattle by Muslims. They have no rights within Islamic rule, and thus are considered to be blessed to even be allowed to co exist with thier Muslim Masters.

In view of these simple things I've brought to light here, I ask Americans....

Does a "Religion" such as Islam, which does not believe in religious freedom without a price, teaches hate, condones rape, condones murder, condones domination, condones violence, condones prejudice, condones sodomy, and has an agenda of World Domination really belong in a country such as America?

I for one do not think so....

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Before reading your thread.

Does America belong in the islamic world ?

+2 more 
posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

what is it with the blatantly hateful, ill conceived, wedging, misinformed, ignorant, vengeful Rants lately!!!

where do you belong?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Ok folks, my first reaction was to post a counter remark regarding the OP..

To be fair, I went through the links and watched the vids...

I am now VERY open to this idea and I'm listening to any arguments for or against this view.

again LOOK THROUGH THE LINKS IN THE OP, THE OP PUTS FORTH A VERY GOOD ARGUMENT.

If your stupid enough to post a comment or remark without giving the OP a fair argument and looking through those links and watching the proposed evidence, then LET IGNORANCE FALL APON YOU and live in ignorant bliss.

*snip*

------

Now for my remark...

In view of these simple things I've brought to light here, I ask Americans.... Does a "Religion" such as Islam, which does not believe in religious freedom without a price, teaches hate, condones rape, condones murder, condones domination, condones violence, condones prejudice, condones sodomy, and has an agenda of World Domination really belong in a country such as America? I for one do not think so....

The issue is Islamic Leaders, not Islam in general. I've personally looked into Islam and educated myself, I even own an english Quran I used for reading. As a religion itself, I respect it more than my previous christian faith. I have no religious alignment, but Islamic Leaders do not represent the common Muslim, as the Pope doesn't represent the common Christian, and as the U.S. President doesn't reflect the common American.

Remember, Muslims are taught these things, but that doesn't mean that's what Islam represents. Same with Christianity and the Bible.

Is it a good idea to have Christian Conquesters in power? (Aka New World Pioneers and Witch Craft Trials?) .. NO, is it a good idea to have Muslims in political power? NO. No special interest group should ever have political power, or be able to exercise special interests beyond Republic barriers such as the U.S. constitution as the people as the interest.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Scarcer]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Could you link your links to the actual sources or the post where they are in ?

The history of Islam that I've learned is that after being defeated in battle by the armies of the Mongolian empire under Ghenghis Khan. Islam was not destroyed but the Mongolians actualy converted to Islam.

Islam was back then less barbaric as Christianity was in Europe and origin of amazing science and so on. They lived for a time in peace with Christianity until someone decided their way or the high way as far as I recall a Christian someone.

I definitely know for sure that all the hate in this world today is because of the continuous meddling and manipulating in the last century. where they placed American friendly governments and used them to fight a war between the US and USSR. Iraq and Afghanistan only adding acid in open wounds. While a person would be bothered by just the meddling they are actualy an occupying force. There is no surprise when people start to fight back.

So before you start with pointing your finger to the 'evil Muslim' I suggest you start at the source because every action will be in vain without getting rid of the source.

[edit on 5/1/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Islam does not belong anywhere but the dustbin of history.

It is a cruel, demeaning, way of existence.

It is not accepting of any other beliefs so it cannot co-exist. By its very nature it is a "submit or die" system which seeks to destroy anything in its path.

We are headed for a confrontation which could have been avoided except for the wrong headed "PC" idiots who bought into their "religion of peace" BS.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC

what is it with the blatantly hateful, ill conceived, wedging, misinformed, ignorant, vengeful Rants lately!!!

where do you belong?

You obviously did not, and I suspect CHOSE not, to read the links I've provided, but instead decided to post a comment absolutely based on ignorance to this post to express your disgust about what you obviously believe is a campaign by me to destroy Islam...

1. I asked folks to first read the linked content, which provided 1st hand fact about Islam, both in the form of direct footage of how things are done in Islam, as well as statements on record made directly by Islam, in the form of video footage of well known Islamic Clerics and practitioners on film stating the things I've mentioned as fact.

2. I'm sorry that you are disgusted by the things I've revealed here, but I'm not the one doing them, ISLAM IS... and thus you must therefore understand that your mind is having a problem processing the truth of my statements. Perhaps a good nights rest will make things clearer for you in the morning.

3. My comments are indeed well educated, precise, accurate, on topic, and are FACT... unlike your own. Perhaps if you were to follow the request I'd made in point number 1, you wouldn't look like such a moron at this time...

4. I belong here in America, and for the most part, upon a free planet known as Earth. I belong on a planet that allows for people to express themselves freely, and that allows people to fairly pursue happiness in thier lives. I belong in a society of well educated equals, who better one another with the continued enhancement of factual understanding and progressive advancements towards achieving immortality and complete understanding of the primary functions governing a vast universe.

I however fail to understand where you came from, let alone belong....

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC

Yes, the agents and trolls have been stocking ATS lately.
It startled right after this :

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread

(The ADL has come up with a new report after gleaning
many posts from commenters on many different websites.
And guess what: Several ATS members are in there.)

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

I can appreciate your view, as I for a long, long time viewed Islam as a noble way of existance. It wasn't until recently however that my mind began to have questions about Islam, at least as it is "practiced" today.

If indeed the items that I discovered that exist within the koran that tell muslims to perform the things that supposed "Extremeist" Islamics base thier platform of Jihad upon were not there, I could find Islam a peacable and accepted form of worship, to a God of Benevolence. But those things do exist within their holy book, and as such I cannot agree with a belief system that believes that I am inferior, or a system that demeans my very existance, because I do not believe what it teaches.

I however DO agree with the morality it professes, as it is in line with my own values system. however My understanding of my Creator is that He Created EVERYONE, and thus I must, out of respect and love towards His creation accept and believe in them.

Islam on the other hand does not promote this form of ideology, but instead teaches a form of tolerance via a form of domination.

I just simply cannot see the Almight Creator telling one of His children, to violate one of His other children's FREE WILL in the form of violent domination. Islamic teachings, those small inclusive details people seem to bypass or dismiss, goes against the very principle of Love, and therefore is rejected as Divine by me.

In today's crumbling world, it's very foundations have been erroded because of ideologies like Islam. Extreme Christianity is another cause. I do not agree with that aspect either.

What it boils down to is that Misconcieved Redirection of the Benevolence of Man, as defined by God, has been purposely redirected to focus upon the self, instead of the whole, and as such fracturing realities have begun to create the divisions and the rifts that are breaking society into little peices. Root Cause?

DOMINATION

Lose this single aspect of existance that governs everything, and Society will mature beyond it's wildest imaginations!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Islam does not belong anywhere but the dustbin of history.

It is a cruel, demeaning, way of existence.

It is not accepting of any other beliefs so it cannot co-exist. By its very nature it is a "submit or die" system which seeks to destroy anything in its path.

We are headed for a confrontation which could have been avoided except for the wrong headed "PC" idiots who bought into their "religion of peace" BS.

Neither is the west in all honesty. How are homosexuals treated in America? How are other cultures viewed and treated by many of us here in the west?

Sadly, not very well. We do alot of judging of our own. In many cases, if a country does not accept our culture with open arms, they are regarded as an enemy and are subsequently invaded. If they aren't invaded, then they are demonized by our governments and our media conglomerates until most of us begin to believe their propaganda and divisiveness.

It is also unwise to judge and condemn other cultures, when our own culture is far from perfect.

One only needs to look at our own culture to see that there is indeed, many many deficiencies. I think we should consider cleaning up our own backyards before we consider trying to force our way of life upon the rest of the world. Especially when they may not have any interest in adopting our way of life, or our culture.

With wars waging in Afghanistan and Iraq, and Pakistan, how do you expect some of these people to react? Some believe that their religion as well as their countries are under attack from an enemy aggressor. Who could really blame them for fighting back? We would do the same over here if we were invaded, wouldn't we? You are damn right we would.

In regards to Muslims living in the western world, the majority are moderates. The majority are sane just like the rest of us. They only want to provide a good life for their families just like the rest of us. To judge them all is ignorant, if not xenophobic or bigoted.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Don't worry I'll kill any Muslim or you in a heart beat. If I have to act.

The fact remains that not only Islam but Christianity and Judaism will eradicate 'infidels' if they could get away with it.

I'm returning to the function of religion. Control and power it is a tool. Never will you be free, unless you go for the source.

Search for it.

Stop blaming one when there are more to blame.

Your narrow minded reaction is exactly what power is all about. ( no offense )

The world isn't black or white. that's an illusion from the grey in between.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
As a Christian, I have no real problem with Islam as a spiritual faith. Many Muslims that I know, are honest, hard working, law abiding people that live quiet lives.

But then there are the crazies that wish to spread the word of Allah by force, and impose Sharia Law on everyone.
They want their thirteen virgins (or however many it is?).
Most of the really violent radical Islamic stuff is more political than religious.

I believe there is a place for Muslims in America, PROVIDED they realize they are Americans first, and not part of some holy army still fighting a jihad for the old country.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
If a woman walks about without a head covering and veil to hide her virtues, it is ok to rape her, for she is nothing but a piece of meat.

If a woman is raped, and decides to report it, and there are no reliable (Male) witnesses to back up her claim, she is subject to lashings by a whip and imprisoned for commiting adultery.

Islam has the right, and the duty as prescribed by Mohammed and governed by Allah, to convert non believers. If anyone refuses to convert "to the true religion" they are thus at odds with Allah, and thus they become known as "Infidels".

Islam commands Muslims to fight against the Infidel, and bring them into submission. This however can be avoided and instead the Muslim will thus grant religious freedom and protection against harm if the infidel will comply with the demand for a Jizya Tax. (This is blatant exploitation and strong armed robbery )

If the infidel refuses to convert to Islam, and also refuses to pay a Jizya tax, Islam commands muslims to fight the infidel unto thier deaths!

Subsiquently, Upon the destruction of the infidel, Islam grants to the muslim the right to then physically possess that man's wife and his children and they become that muslim's slaves.

Islam grants to the muslim that The muslim can marry that man's wife.

Islam grants that the muslim can marry that man's 9 year old daughter, if he has one.

Both the wife and the daughter have no choice in the matter, as they are "WAR BOOTY". or slaves.

The infidel's son will be beaten into submission and forced to reside within an islamic institution that will beat him, brainwash him, sexually molest him, starve him, and condition him into a muslim, who will then be ready to give his life in the service to Allah, against the infidel.

Islam, has an agenda of one world government, under Allah... and it is progressing.

Infidels, are not considered citizens, but instead are considered as a secondary type class that is exploited, abused, and treated like cattle by Muslims. They have no rights within Islamic rule, and thus are considered to be blessed to even be allowed to co exist with thier Muslim Masters.

is there any proof this is true a muslim rule?

what verse in koran says this is a fact?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by riverbank

is there any proof this is true a muslim rule?

what verse in koran says this is a fact?

It's the same in the bible... there are verses that say "kill non believers" and murder people and blah blah.... but Christians justify this by saying that they are parables or allegories or some other ridiculous reason, as they usually do when picking and choosing which quote from scripture suits their needs.

However, when It's Muslims and the Qu'ran.... Oh it must be true... It says in the Qu'ran, although it's usually the Hadith, That it says to kill these and those people.

All religions that follow and pick and choose quotes from books are as bad as each other...discriminating against one religion for being out of date and barbaric is absolutely hypocritical.

[edit on 1/5/10 by blupblup]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Before reading your thread.

Does America belong in the islamic world ?

this

[edit on 5/1/2010 by JPhish]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This thread is mis-named,not all muslims view the quran in this way my friend,as other people have stated what is it with people ranting so much about islam recently,what about the darkerside to christianity?does that belong in the usa?I recommend you look at it through clearer eyes,do you know why females wear the burka?theres several reasons,

link~ en.wikipedia.org...

link to the darkerside of christianity~www.youtube.com...

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."~Jesus christ

All religions have there extreme sides,dont punish the majority because of the actions of the minority.
thankyou for your time

regards

edit~typo

[edit on 1-5-2010 by FeatheredSerpent]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I said in another thread that you can't have a world within another world..... it doesn't work and is being proven it doesn't work as we speak...

One Country already has its rules and regulations... you can't bring your own rules into that domain...

Unless of course the end goal is to change everyone to their way of thinking... as i've read in previous threads this is exactly what they are trying to do.

Here in England there are groups of Islamic proportions trying to gain seats in councils which for me this would be a very bad idea and very bad thing... i really don't know why they have come here to create a new world within a world which already exists...

I tell you one thing... i won't be voting for any Islamic party.... come to think of i won't be voting for any religious party...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I said in another thread that you can't have a world within another world..... it doesn't work and is being proven it doesn't work as we speak...

One Country already has its rules and regulations... you can't bring your own rules into that domain...

Unless of course the end goal is to change everyone to their way of thinking... as i've read in previous threads this is exactly what they are trying to do.

Here in England there are groups of Islamic proportions trying to gain seats in councils which for me this would be a very bad idea and very bad thing... i really don't know why they have come here to create a new world within a world which already exists...

I tell you one thing... i won't be voting for any Islamic party.... come to think of i won't be voting for any religious party...

Think its about time people stopped ranting about there culture/country getting trashed from religious groups,i live in the uk and im proud that our country is so multi-cultural,we all live on the same rock after all

Edit~a question- what does it mean to you to be british?

regards

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It does not belong in the western world at all.
And we don't belong over there.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
It does not belong in the western world at all.
And we don't belong over there.

I would have missed out on some great friendships if that was the case,its a sad world we all live in.

regards

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join