It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines!! OH ИOES11!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well im starting to see this Vaccine issue come up again and i thought i would take a crack at it.
First lets look at what the "side-effects" of these vaccines are claimed to be.

(NaturalNews) Rates of autism have skyrocketed 1000% since 1990, yet defenders of vaccines and the pharmaceutical industry keep scratching their heads in confusion: What could be causing this?
www.naturalnews.com...

However, underlying this protection against infectious diseases by vaccines
was another apparent risk that has, in my opinion, lead to the tremendous
increase in neurological diseases such as autism, ADHD and health.consumercide.com...

In the vaccinated, the ventricles surrounding the pineal are damaged, because each vaccination causes an inflammation of the encephalic sheath that surrounds the brain as a connective tissue.
www.homeopathyworldcommunity.com...

we will get back to these things shortly.

I provided links to those claims, im not to interested in what they have to say i just did not want anyone to think i was just making up claims of what the vaccines "do". So you can look for yourself there are a great number of things that are common in the anti-vaccine movement, the top 4. The number one was "other dissorders" but i can't refute something as vauge as that so i left it out.

The best place to start off i guess would be general medical diagnosis. So for every disease there are symptoms that manifest and in some there are even bacteria, viruses, and actual bio chemistry that can be observed to confirm.
so

Johnny: Doctor i met this swell girl down at the dock this weekend and now im having complications.

Dr.Joeseph Well let me examine this here sample son...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/132275c949b0.jpg[/atsimg]
Johnny: Well what is it doc?

Dr.Joseph: Well son i do declare. You should get your money back, you have the clap.

So maybe that is not exactly how its done but you get the point. And don't go meet strange wemon down by the dock just to proove me wrong because then your parents or wife will find out and we will both be in trouble. The point is there is an objective test for many diesases and a known cause. Autisim and ADHD/ADD are very subjective tests and there is no known cause for it or any objective proof that it exsits so saying that vaccines cause it just does not really work out when you think about it.

Now lets take a look at vaccines vs drugs to tread add/adhd. The first vaccine was made in 1770 by Edward Jenner for the treatment of small pox. So we had this disease small pox he took some puss from his milk-maid and injected it into a boy. And the boy never got small pox.
Ritalin or its proper name Methylphenidate was created in 1945 by 1954 it was found to be a stimulant. In the late 1950's early 60's it began to be prescribed to treat "minimal brain dysfunction" or as it is known today ADD/ADHD and has been a top seller for pharma ever since.
See so with that second one we had a disorder for which there was no known cause or objective test that was made up after the drug.
Same with autisim with the extremes of autisim apparent like shouting hot water burn baby while counting the toothpicks falling out of a box in front of tom cruse.Our ability to diagnose autisim has increased tremendously and this idea people have of what autisim is now is not what they think. Autisim diagnosis now begins at 12 months. What do they use to treat autisim Aderol9 that is the one college kids buy and sell illegaly) ritalin and a bunch of others. www.child-autism-parent-cafe.com...
So the claim that ADD, ADHD and Autisim rates have climbed since we started using these vaccines is 100% TRUE however, autisim and add were not "disorders" until we got into the 60s and we started diagnosing children with those at younger and younger ages.

So why are the vaccines so bad for you???

ZOMG MERCURY!!!!

That is another piece of consistent rubbish i run into when looking up things about the dangerous vaccines. Well that is not 100% true. First there is not some nazi doctor taking mercury from thermometers and putting it into batches of vaccines os get that idea out of your head right now. The vaccines at one point had thiomersal in them, it was a mercury based perservative. It was removed from vaccines in 1999 and yet ADD,ADHD and autisim continue to rise. But if you look up mercury poisoning it does not cause any of these things. There is mercury in fish too but i do not see people protesting their sale. To date there has been no accurate scientific studdy that confirms that mercury let alone vaccines has anything to do with any of the problems attributed to vaccines. Thiomersal is still used today in some mascara, so nect time you hear some lady going on about how vaccines made her babby fat in the line at McDonnalds let her know this.

In the early 20th century, mercury was administered to children yearly as a laxative and dewormer, and it was used in teething powders for infants. The mercury-containing organohalide merbromin (sometimes sold as Mercurochrome) is still widely used but has been banned in some countries such as the U.S.[

Just thought that was funny.

Oh yeah and i almost forgot the Pineal gland.
The Pineal gland is a small gland inside your brain it is abouth the size of a grain of rice. Without going to far into it the actual function of the pineal gland was not dicovered untill the 1960s. It secretes Melatonin which can help you sleep and aids other functions, calcification of it is not uncommon in adults. But for the most part people use it as part of their new-age (or made up "ancient") beliefe system. Just treat the Pineal Gland like the word Иigeria, when someone mentions you have just won the lotto in Иigeria do you believe them?

[edit on 1-5-2010 by zaiger]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Yawn.

Squalene and mercury were a set up from the beginning. A carefully orchestrated "concern" that they knew would be addressed and "solved" at a near future point.
topnews.us...

Nanopatch Paves Way for New Way of Vaccine Delivery

The scientists conducted the examination on mice. The study showed that the patches elicit an immune response, which is equivalent to that produced by a needle and syringe, but by using a 100 times lesser dose of the vaccine.

The study reveals that the nanopatch is not only an efficient method of delivering the vaccine, it is also cheaper, does not require refrigeration, adjuvants or multiple doses.

Nice try.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

So are you saying that mercury was intentionaly put in the vaccines so that the nanopatch could be used in the future? Im not sure what you are getting at.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
[edit on 3-5-2010 by zaiger]

new topics

top topics

join