It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mankind as Livestock ? Genetically Modified and Allowed to Populate For Alien Harvesting ?? -Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

PS - Don't you think humans would taste pretty crap anyway, we intoxicate and poison our bodies constantly with preservatives and other crap. I'm sure we would be considered as really bad eating to any intelligent species...

That did make me laugh as I thought what a great marketing idea it would be for McDonalds and all the other companies that make such poisonous foods.

"Worried about being eaten by aliens? then eat at McDonald's our food contains high level of salt, fat, preservative and genetically modified meet and soya; so poisonous in fact the aliens won't want to eat you. McDonalds, where bad food is good for you!"

I am going to use that on my radio show on Tuesday, thank you, made me laugh!!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by number38

I once heard that humans taste like veal.

We also have a feature which sets us apart from cows, pigs, and other livestock. We have Big Brains !!! what if they are brain enthusiasts ?? Like an intergalactic delicacy !! lol.

What if their were substances which our brain produces, which are harvested and used in health practices. There are so many " what if's" to consider.

I dont give this much serious thought, as it is just a fun theory. Maybe we can re-work it into a sci-fi movie.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

BRAINS! Brains have the texture of mouse once they're cooked. That would make a good movie. The Brain Eaters from Outerspace. Seriously, alot of people probably wouldn't miss their brains. Maybe they've already been eaten. Could this explain the millions of zombie plastic people I see walking about, never thinking or questioning. Maybe their brains were were eaten and replaced with an iBrain?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by number38

Mouse !!! reeeaaaaally ????

" intastelaburst salivates "

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
If there were lots of planets all over this galaxy with human populations growing like our own, it seems like we should have detected their radio signals by now. The fact that we haven't tells me the idea of an alien race seeding lots of planets with our genetic material so that we can reproduce and grow into an alien feedstock civilization indicates to me that this is not likely. However an alien race could always invade and decide we are tasty taking advantage of us. This idea was introduced on a massive scale to the public via the tv series V many years ago. That was the original V tv series. Humans were rounded up as food for the aliens. Your theory about humans being food is not new. Perhaps the idea that aliens could be growing humans or similar DNA on many planets might be.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Yeah, really gross. My friend was offered some on one of her trips to africa. She declined, insulting the host, but hey, pink fleshy brain mousse would put of the strongest stomach. lol

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
They told me there are 3 main harvesting events. First is a "Rapture" like event where they catalog desirable genetic materials for their reseeding and research. Second is a DESIRE based harvest "Sorry you missed the rapture, but WE will give you a second chance" It is this one that takes the lion's share of humans. The ships then go over the oceans and discharge the waste materials into the ocean. The waste material is a reddish brown dust and rain or hail. Finally there is a fear based harvest with three days of darkness and a terrible tribulation like event where they reveal WHAT happened to the humans that were taken, but project the craft over our major cultural centers and trick us into nuking our own cities so as to forget they ever came.

From what they told me, they are feeding off of consciousness or soul force energy. They take the souls and plug them into a matrix like simulated reality (the core is made of gold and diamond like materials) that converts the soul's torment or delusion of pleasures into energy they can feed on. Children cannot be harvested using fear, only desire and delusion. Willing children are the easiest to use as a power source because they have a lot of imagination. Eventually the souls are stripped of all but pure awareness and at that time they are called back to the primary creative entity. Children are not usually consumed just used for a time then beamed on various worlds to reseed the species.

Humans are not the only species harvested by the way there are at least 23 different species they can harvest. The harvest of this world will occur in October and November of 2011.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I was reflecting upon an easily disguised source of human livestock, and it occurred to me that the millions who disappear into the black hole of the human sex trafficking trade could easily end up alien burgers without ever being missed.

Of course, such a conspiracy would have to involve governmental authorities well-aware of the process, but history has proven that there are always those more than willingly to sacrifice a portion of the human population in order to retain their safe positions of power. Think: Treblinka.

As disclosed in Milton William Cooper's Behold a Pale Horse (1992), two alien ships containing "a large number of human body parts" were recovered following crashes near Aztec, New Mexico. The first took place on February 13, 1948 and the second followed close behind on March 25, 1948. After the horrific discoveries of butchered human remains, all information related to these crashes became a matter of Above Top Secret classification.

Phil Schneider's 1995 reports regarding an underground military base (Dulce) near Aztec, NM, in which the U.S. Government was housing a joint research center with aliens, seems to dovetail well with Cooper's information. If, in fact, the U.S. Government is still maintaining facilities at White Sands and Dulce as part of the extensive D.U.M.B. grid underneath the State of New Mexico, then perhaps a certain number of the humans who remain long-term residents of these locations are nothing more than livestock.

It is also a fact that both Cooper and Schneider were executed following their public revelation of this information. Limited hang out mouthpieces get cushy sanctuaries in embassies, consulates, or foreign nations. Those who expose the real threat our continued existence end up tortured, strangled, brutally gunned-down on their front porch... or wrapped around a palm tree in a burning 2013 Mercedes-Benz.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join