It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Cheating Scandal - Watch Thread

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavoisier
I know an average Iraqi. It's going to make his day when I tell him how much respect you have for him. He doesn't seem too burdened by pain and misery though - actually, he's really glad that the genocidal fascist, Saddam Hussein, is no longer in power in his country. But your respect will be the cherry on the icing.

Oh really, well that's cool. Could you please ask him to go ahead and give the message to the 1 million or so dead or misplaced Iraqis in the last 9 years? Or could you ask him to send our respects to the Iraqi families who have had their homes bombed and their children killed within the last 6 years, after we had removed genocidal fascist Saddam Hussein?

You'd think cherry on the icing would not be predator droning the crap out of their country for having WMDS... oops I mean a fascist leader (that was on the US government bankroll for quite some time)..... eh, that's okay... it's not like they see it coming anyway....

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Can the Enquirer change it's face and actually win a Pulitzer next round?

Stay tuned!

Retraction...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

I agree, it is rather curious. I am still watching the talk page on wiki about it. Seems that someone feels if they do not include the information from the Enquirer, because it is relevant, then the entire page should be removed.

I cannot say for certain, but it looks like someone may have tried to white edit the page, and remove all the text completely, and it was restored and locked until a decision was made.

A lot of interesting discussion on the page though, just hard to fit some of the pieces together, because it looks like you need to be in the know of what already took place on the page to get the whole picture.

I do know a lot of scrubbing was done with wiki pages in the past,and especially concerning the birth certificate/past history stuff. Perhaps someone is stepping in now, to assure something like that doesn't happen again.

We shall see.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Nice backpedal.

This thread reminds me of the Flyers Fan fake Kenya BC thread.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

I actually hate the Republicans just as much. But whatever you want to call me.

Obama is just a snake oil salesman installed by the banking elite to take away our nationality and blend us into the one world system.

Bush set things up, giving the executive branch unlimited power, Obama is now using it.

The entire federal gov't is a total scam, and not needed. Anyone who furthers that tyranny, can go to hell.

State governments are too much, but having a federal gov't is absolutely ridiculous.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It was just a matter of time before they uncovered something like this...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
You people seriously make me sick. You have a personal vendetta against the man that I can't begin to understand. It simply makes no sense to me how somebody could amass so much vitriolic, unabashed hatred towards someone you've never met or known personally.

You people seriously make me sick. You have a personal vendetta against anyone who doesn't support Obama. It simply makes no sense to me how somebody could defend Obama, and then not say 1 good thing about him (besides his fake personality).
Seriously, name one of his accomplishments if you're going to defend the devil.
More troops sent to war after promising to bring them back? Ya, that's an accomplishment alright.
Wake up, it's people like you who turned America into the dying nation it is.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeoV7

Yes, this is a valid reason to criticize Obama. Making up crap about him not being a citizen or cheating on his wife is not. It makes all government dissenters look like fools.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeoV7
Seriously, name one of his accomplishments if you're going to defend the devil.

1. He beat John McCain.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12e01c6041e0.jpg[/atsimg]

Dang, that was easy.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

True or not true?

Can a not so worthy news organization gain credibility with breaking stories that are actually factual?

I don't know, but I certainly hope so.

I'm just itching for an impeachment, and then having good ole, "I'm a retarded idiot" Joe Biden lead this monkey circus.

Really though, I hope Obama's personal life is shattered in this scandal, unfortunately I think he might be a robot, or just a brainwashed manchurian candidate and well, he probably doesn't feel anything.

Having an affair is not an impeachable offense. You tea baggers cite the constitution so often. You might consider reading it through once.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The article on wikipedia is now unlocked for editing but

the article must not be blanked

It is, however, up for deletion. Here is the conversation on the deletion page.

en.wikipedia.org...:Articles_for_deletion/Vera_Baker

Very odd, an attempt to scrub a rather innocuous biography page that has been there since September of 2009.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
New link to the article, now moved from the front page. Still no changes from the last update, but a new link.

www.nationalenquirer.com...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Who gives a flying fluke? It didn't matter when it was on front page and it doesn't matter now. It is a repackaged non news story. Let me know when they find a cure for cellulite, THAT's big news!

If you want to follow this thing until it ends up on the bottom of a bird cage, all I can say is "Birther want a cracker?"

If you are that bored, watch this!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

[edit on 6-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join