It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Cheating Scandal - Watch Thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

'A hush hush security tape' supposedly showing them.

I actually find this believeable. In these times of a serious recession everything is up for sale.

Their site is still down. Has it been obliterated?

I doubt it, we are talking about some juicy gossip here. It's more likely their servers just couldn't handle the traffic.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
All of us on the right are racist want to see Obama dead blah blah

we know

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The Sex scandal in the White House is overplayed. Nobody cared that Monica Lewinski smoked cigars - ahem...

This humanizes a President who does inhuman things and I think it even plays to their favor in some strange way.

So what he's joined the "mile high" club of sorts like so many Presidents before him and is diverting our attention away from the prize. I can truly say that I am not surprised but the public does not hold the highest office in the land very high and this will be "the Hot story" while other more pertinent issues squeak by at 03:00 in the morning.

Oh yes! and before the hypocrisy is noted - I would have hoped that Kennedy would have been held to a standard regarding his little tryst as well.

Our children are supposed to look up to this office and aspire to one day fill it and actions like this bring dishonor on the office and the public has become so desensitized to corruption and misconduct - they really don't give a damn. that's my opinion - it's going no-where but there it is.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Clinton got away with it. Obama will not. I hope they METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING, hang him out to dry!

What is with these guys not being able to keep their pants zipped up? This is like the South Park episode on Tiger Woods! HAHA!

Teflon Don is going down in flames! HAHAHA

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Are you defending his actions? He and every other President are held to a high standard! If you are not I missed the humor and apologize.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I made screen dumps in case this "Disappears". Just saw a snip it on Fox News... (I know most of your feelings but I took his advice, I watch ALL networks.)

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

'A hush hush security tape' supposedly showing them.

I actually find this believeable. In these times of a serious recession everything is up for sale.

Their site is still down. Has it been obliterated?

I doubt it, we are talking about some juicy gossip here. It's more likely their servers just couldn't handle the traffic.

The National Enquirer issued an update and that update is that there is no tape! All they have is the word of the limo driver, at least at this point.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Really though, I hope Obama's personal life is shattered in this scandal,

Pretty sick and twisted mentality you got there mate...pretty sick.

hopefully you wont get cancer for your demented hate for a person over political differences.

Mindsets like yours is the problem with this state, country, world.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Then it would appear there is little if no story to be found here. Looks like NE is going to have to pay someone else to blab.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
In order for me to believe this story, I will need to see video from inside the supposed hotel room, not just the hallway. Said video must employ multiple camera angles (preferably some artsy and abstract ones thrown in), as well as full penetration. I would also like some understated background music and inadequate lighting. Otherwise, it never happened.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

top anti-Obama operatives are offering more than $1 million to witnesses to reveal what they know about the alleged hush-hush affair.

Give me a million bucks and I will say I am pretty sure Obama slept with me and a donkey while we were all covered in bacon grease.

nothing like "top anti-obama operatives" to bring credibility to a story.

in other news, top anti-palin operatives said Sarah ate a baby once

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles

Originally posted by hangedman13
All of us on the right are racist want to see Obama dead blah blah

we know

right because people from Arianna Huffington's camps are so good at non biased reporting and bloggs

I think Obama is a puppet just like George Bush and dislike him for many of the same exact reasons. Read any of my posts in racialy charged threads or political threads and it will become quite apparant that I'm no rascist.

Arianna Huffington

You people are so damn hypocritical that it's sickening. That letter came out as bash on Republican Chris Christie. So it's ok for the the morally bankrupt unions to attack republicans but it's hate speech for anybody else?

Grow a set and stand for something real. Stop worshipping at the alter of Arianna Huffington and other obviously biased sources. Such as

Sean Hannity
Glenn Beck
Arianna Huffington
Bob Beckel
Rush
Geraldo
Andrea Mitchell
Chris Mathews

You get the idea I'm sure.

If you want the whole story and the truth you have to work to discover it.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino
In order for me to believe this story, I will need to see video from inside the supposed hotel room, not just the hallway. Said video must employ multiple camera angles (preferably some artsy and abstract ones thrown in), as well as full penetration. I would also like some understated background music and inadequate lighting. Otherwise, it never happened.

No one appreciates that kinda clever satire like me.

Hilarious. You have gained a new friend. ROFLMAO.

It would also be nice if it is over-dubbed in a foreign language, just to add credibility.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino

I'll settle for a DNA sample taken from a blue dress or if such a fine quality grainy Hi8 film existed of our POTUS in action, I would expect to see him look at the camera, grin and give himself a high five.

I'll save the teleprompter jokes for later...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm disturbed by the way that downtown436 post is allowed to stand here by ATS, since it includes a mention of Impeachment without a reference as to what that Impeachment should be.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
AHAHAHAHAHA! Omg, the National Enquirer, really? You realize they CONSTANTLY boast things like "George cheats on Barbara, AGAIN" or "Jennifer Aniston in MURDER scandal!". GET REAL, or as Homer would say, "D'oh!"

Jeeeeeeez

edit: looks like I've been beaten to the punch 50 times already, oh well.

[edit on 5/1/10 by MoothyKnight]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I'm disturbed by the way that downtown436 post is allowed to stand here by ATS, since it includes a mention of Impeachment without a reference as to what that Impeachment should be.

Well I would say it's because there is really no T & C violation other than perhaps the Bidens retarted statement.

Ats can't just start tossing out posts because they are a little risque or of an unpopular opinion.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

You are forgetting the African tribal music for the birther crowd! How could you forget our birther friends?!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
The Enquirer were the first to be on the JOhn Edwards scandal, which did turn out to be true, as we all know now.

And for the record, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

This is a lame thread which offers no proof. But since you seem to enjoy political sex scandals, I love dusting this puppy off:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08c5fbe431ce.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 1-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I was very curious when I saw this story on Drudge because I found out about Obama's relationship with Vera Baker back during the campaign when I was digging, and since I found it anybody could have and yet it was never ever mentioned in the mainstream media. So why now? I assume there is a fresh incident. It would be understandable if obama felt there was little risk in seeing his old flame since the media has been extremely protective of him. In the beginning that was from adulation but I don't think it's that any more. He is pissing off a lot of journalists lately. He insists that his people have total control of the message. Doesn't leave much for the journalists to do. The risk now is that he cuts off access to the offending news agency and nobody wants that fate. So the mainstream media probably won't pick up this story unless the Enquirer has a smoking gun to offer. They all knew about the Edwards situation and kept quiet. They have even more to gain by keeping quiet with Obama, and a great deal to lose if they speak up, even if it's true.

I'd bet the farm that obama hasn't "been with" only Michele. He likes to be admired, and would enjoy affairs for that reason. and michelle is far too ambitious herself to be simply his humble admirer. The fact that we know nothing about them means nothing. look at tiger. tons of people must have known about his activities because they went on for years, but everybody kept quiet and preserved his squeaky clean image.

Does it matter if he is having an affair? Not really. It's not the stuff of impeachment. He and his congress are doing plenty of things that appear to be unconstitutional that would make better targets, but nobody seems to care much about constitutionality any more. Still I'm curious to know what will come of this story. Obama has done a lot of strange things since he became president. Maybe this will turn out to be one more.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join