It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semi unmarked police cars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I live in a suburb of Atlanta, where all the police cars have the town name written on them and they are black...

Anyway, I just drove by a parking lot where I saw about 6 or 7 white cars with the word POLICE written on them without any other designation...

They looked like they were preparing for something.

Does anyone know what this could have been? Because it sure wasn't local police.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
I live in a suburb of Atlanta, where all the police cars have the town name written on them and they are black...

Anyway, I just drove by a parking lot where I saw about 6 or 7 white cars with the word POLICE written on them without any other designation...

They looked like they were preparing for something.

Does anyone know what this could have been? Because it sure wasn't local police.

Do you know for a fact thats all they have?Maybe they've got some new cars?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

I'm an avid scanner geek...

That's all we got in the JC

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Did you happen to observe the tag (license plate)? If so, was it City, County, State, or Federal (U.S. Government)?

[edit on 4/30/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
"Police" is a pretty recognizable word. It's probably nothing more than that. I know many law enforcement officers and they are trained to identify themselves as "police" regardless of what agency they represent, sheriff, federal, state, etc.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

In the event of an international emergency
like a bank fallout, US forces would come under
United Nations rule of law.

Their colors are white.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

It matters because they have never been here before and all police around here are well identified.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

My vehicle has no badging on it at all. Just a plain white tahoe has a black spot light and police plates. I doubt there is anything to worry about maybe they have not put all the decals on yet.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Dude try driving on the freeways in San Antonio texas.

Their "marked cars" are tan colored with the designations in a slightly different shade of tan. I'm sure Texans can verify what I am talking about, I was only there for a few months.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by sremmos]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

In the event of an international emergency
like a bank fallout, US forces would come under
United Nations rule of law.

Their colors are white.

Can you cite proof of this claim? I was in the military and it was pretty explicit that I wasn't under the control of the United Nations, though one guy who went you UA swore UP AND DOWN that the reason he went UA was because he was given orders against his will to go serve for the United Nations specifically. He claimed this happened to him in the eighties though, and he wasn't any 0300 designation but instead an Intel guy and he claimed that they wanted him to do intel on stuff he couldn't tell me about but that would enrage me if he did and that that was why he left.

So I have heard 'rumors' of that sort of thing but again there was NO indication of it and most of my friends still in the Marines are 0300s. I've heard nothing of the sort. None of my friends are hitting me up saying anything like that and several of my friends would refuse to start serving the UN instead of the US.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by sremmos]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I see your point. I was mainly commenting on the markings. Keep in mind that this may have happened many times before you were even aware. Just because the vehicles were labeled doesn't mean that something odd is going on. For instance in my area there is quite a lot of activity, but you probably would not even notice unless you are privy to the information. What is happening in the area?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I think I've seen what you are talking about before. I was on 75N driving into Atlanta and one passed me. Like another poster suggested, it looked as though it might have been a new cruiser that an agency bought but had not had the decals put on yet.

Don't forget about the new college campus task forces that are starting up in conjunction with the APD. Are you near any of the colleges?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Get a little closer to Atlanta, and you'll run into the completely unmarked cars.
Just look for the radar gun on the dashboard, and you can spot 'em.

I've seen a few of the ones you refer to in the OP, but I haven't a clue what they're up to. Good looking out, though; the heads up is much appreciated.

TheAssoc.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
What you saw was more than likely the Metro Task Force doing a final pre-briefing before raiding a drug house OR it could have been related to Child Protective Services working with police prior to taking a child from unfit parents. Those are the only two real reasons I can backup, either way it wasn't good whatever it was.

Was it near a daycare center? And were there any addition vehicles vacant of any markings at all that you could see? The only reason I ask is because my childs daycare was having an evening BBQ with parents, I left to get my girlfriends jacket and noticed exactly what you're describing in the Round Table parking lot across the street. When I got back I could not even get in the daycare parking lot from all of the law enforcement vehicles. It scared the hell out of me because my daughter was in that building.

Anyway, the administrator told me it was CPS/Police. They took the kids away in an unmarked CPS mini-van with XMT plates.

Just my two cents, hope I'm wrong.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by NewWorldDisorder]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Its obvious. Clearly a new Krispy Kreme outlet must be nearby and the pigs are congregating for their free lunch. Pigs will use all types of tactics these days and the heavy use of unmarked cars is increasingly common. In my area all pig cars have pig written on the side but it is not visible until direct light is applied.

brill

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

I think this is the most accurate...

All of our police in north fulton use black cars with designations of jurisdiction.

These white vehicles of different makes even only said police. But it did reek of a pre-raid scenario. Though the scanner didn't carry anything about it.

Perhaps spmeones home was raided... Keep in mind this was at 11:00 pm last night or thereabouts....

And it was in Johns Creek which is pretty sleepy.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Keep in mind that you probably wouldnt have pick up a Tactical frequency, ours is across 3 bands...

Secure

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

Thank you. Knowing where our soldiers stand is paramount to a successful peaceful revolution. I am happy to that you are on this side of The People and not the Nazi UN.
Their new world order will never stand.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This reminds me of the situation where a bunch of women are setting around talking and one screams "A MOUSE!!!" and all the women jump up on their chairs.

I'd be more worried about a bunch of unmarked white cars with exempt license plates congregated in an area than a bunch grouped together and clearly marked "police".

[edit on 5/1/2010 by abecedarian]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I moved to Portland OR last year and was surprised to see black, white or red completely non-marked police cars hiding in off streets seemingly waiting for speeders. I think they were operated by the Sheriffs office because the part of town I was in did not have a police station, and was patrolled by the Sheriff. They had no lights either, when they pulled out after someone the red and blues were in their grill and head lights. I thought it was weird, coming from Ohio where unmarked police cruisers are considered entrapment and illegal. It was always a joke driving from Cincinnati to KY that as soon as you entered KY you'd see an almost unmarked ford mustang police car waiting to ticket unsuspecting Ohioans lol.

Since then I've moved to Washington and here again unmarked police cars are a norm. But then again, these are two very authoritarian states... cameras galore .. ive never seen so many.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join