It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to the Missing Puzzle Piece

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
michael s. heiser (scholar of several ancient languages) wrote a paper on the subject of the biblical serpent called THE NACHASH AND HIS SEED, Some Explanatory Notes on Why the “Serpent” in Genesis 3 Wasn’t a Serpent. In it he explains that the full word for serpent in the text is hannachash, www.thedivinecouncil.com...

so i think it's even more convincing that anash is related to nachash, as there is precedent set for n to be preceeded by a in the original word, hannachash. if i could find a rendition of anash with the missing link letters, "ch", that'd solve the riddle for sure.

according to heiser, "han" originally meant "the" but i noticed that the word "the" isn't in the original text by itself. which i find very interesting.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by undo]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
observe this page, which shows the word "the" in red letters. note the numbers are words that are actually in the original hebrew verses and that the word "the" isn't in the original language. if it had been, there would be a number next to the word "the" which you could click to learn what the original word was and its hebrew glyph and any meanings related to it, roots, and how it sounds when pronounced.

www.blueletterbible.org...

clearly this means that the word "the" is only used with a word as part of the word itself, which is strange, especially since a search of examples of hebrew words in the bible that contain the word "han" only reveals three examples, none of which is hannachash. i think this is apparently related to which biblical translation is used. will have to drop him a line and see if he can identify which translation contains the han.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

in the official description of this picture, they claim we are looking at royal egyptians, with feathers in their hair, tails tucked into their loin cloths, and holding hands with their offspring. i would like you to look at the feet of the offspring, count how many actually have feet.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Very interesting thread.

I'm curious if the theoretical locations of these stargates has been determined. Obviously Egypt, but seems I've read about possible locations in Iraq and other parts of the middle east.

If locations have been determined, have there been artifacts uncovered? Please site sources.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by intjus01

in revelation 9. the theoretical location of what i refer to as the big abzu (big abyss, bottomless pit) may be under the euphrates river. since sumer, the euphrates has laid down an additional 65 miles or so of shoreline out into the gulf. originally the big abzu would've been on the floor of the persian gulf, but as the river silt deposition extended the shoreline, it eventually covered up the location of the big abzu.

the rationale for that description is based on the reference in revelation 9, that there were angels bound in the euphrates river who were released. the only place angels are said to be bound in the rest of the scriptures is in the abyss, bottomless pit. i don't really think they're bound, but rather the gate of the abyss has been shut down, locked up, so no new arrivals can come threw it. but as you'll notice, at the beginning of revelation 9, it describes an angelic being of some sort, coming down from the sky and opening the abyss with a key, after which some unannounced passage of time, out comes some metaphorically described flying monstrosities.

so first answer to your question is:

1# somewhere under the 65 miles of new euphrates river. there's probably a more accurate mileage but i'm not a mathematician and don't know the rate of silt deposition since the time of john's vision on the isle of patmos

there are at least 2 others but they appear to be smaller, more personal sized, whereas the big one i do believe is the same one enki is said to have used to come to earth in his flying floating glowing roaring advice giving tangled thread beyond understanding city of eridu, in the sumerian texts. to raise an entire city up from a hole in the floor of the sea, would be quite a feat unless the hole was big enough to allow the passage of a structure large enough to be called a city.

next is ....

2# which is at eridu sumer, a smaller, door sized version. this would've been the stairway to heaven, the gate of the gods, also later known as babel.

at nibru, i do believe there's another, called the dur.anki (heaven-earth bond). it seems to have vanished from references after sumer. i theorized that enmerkar took it to abydos egypt, after the fiasco at the tower of babel. then he built the osirieon to house it. so......

3# is potentially or was potentially at abydos egypt. the theory goes that seti I discovered the osirieon at abydos, after excavating for his own temple, and had the book of gates written as a result. he either left in the osirieon and someone else found it, he didn't leave it at the osirieon and hid it away somewhere else, or he had it buried with him in his tomb in the valley of kings.

it's possible there were as many as 7 of these gates, but the only one that seems to be of importance in revelation is the big one under the euphrates river.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by undo]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
additional info for above post

Samuel Noah Kramer, an assyriologist who was the first to translate many of the sumerian texts, said in his book "Enki Builds the E-Engurra":

The lord of the abyss, the king Enki, Enki the Lord who decrees the fates, Built his house of silver and lapis lazuli; Its silver and lapis lazuli, like sparkling light, The father fashioned fittingly in the abyss. [...] Then Enki raises the city of Eridu from the abyss and makes it float over the water like a lofty mountain.

www.piney.com...

---

In the sumerian text "Enki and the World Order":

"As it has been built, as it has been built; as Enki has raised Eridug up, it is an artfully built mountain which floats on the water."

[...]

The lord established a shrine, a holy shrine, whose interior is elaborately constructed. He established a shrine in the sea, a holy shrine, whose interior is elaborately constructed. The shrine, whose interior is a tangled thread, is beyond understanding. The shrine's emplacement is situated by the constellation the Field, the holy upper shrine's emplacement faces towards the Chariot constellation.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

----

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
babel is KA.DINGIR.RA in sumerian cuneiform

this is KA "gate, door" Akk. bābu

here's the deity symbol (looks like a star doesn't it?)

so we have gate of the gods or gate of god or deity gate or simply

Star

Gate

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
As for the possiblility for missing references to Seti's gates, remember, the Greeks came in (post Alexander's campaign) and created a great repository/library/study in the new city of Alexandria. It was eventually sacked and burned by the Romans in their hunger for retribution against the Greeks and all of it's allies.

I truly think the Romans took the really important stuff, and that may explain in a very rough basic sense the continued campaign for modern nations to 'Romanize' the world today, under the guise of 'unity'. They took it and hid it. Someone or some group has this stuff, (and quite possibly working units/recreations). But that may be for another thread.

Undo, in your opinion, from everything you've studied/read, do think it's possible that they may not have been talking about a physical 'gate' in the way we invision the 'stargate' from the movie, but rather the ways/processes of enveloping a volume or energizing an object/person with some kind of field so that they slip into 'another realm'? It's still technology, yet technology that interacts with the object(s) themselves? Hence, a device that can be carried and activated on a ship, carried on a person across the desert, etc, not necessarily something you have to travel to, activate, and step through, per say?

Many questions, but each in their order. Thanks in advance!

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Flux8]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

i dunno. there's argument that the gate concept is just a spiritual gate and that it's about prayer or the pineal gland and meditation, out of body experience, astral projection and etc. i think it's possible that it has two meanings, one of which is relevant only to this dimension of space-time (physical gate) and the other which is other dimensional (spiritual gate).

every time i look at the first creation of adam story in genesis, i get the feeling i'm looking at some type of spirit transfer mechanism where a clone is created and a spirit is injected into it, like donning an encounter suit, already fully grown. this would fit into current quantum teleportation ideas, such as creating a clone of yourself at the other end of teleport device. but how to have it be embodied with your own consciousness is the part that messes with my head.

read this www.research.ibm.com...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I like the basic ideas of the late Dewey Larson and his reciprocal system.

rstheory.org...

Conventional science considers space and time to be a framework in which the drama of the universe is played out, in manifest form. The thesis of the Reciprocal System, however, is that the universe is not a universe of matter, but a universe of motion, one in which the basic reality is motion, and all entities—photons, particles, atoms, fields, forces, and all forms of energy—are merely manifestations of motion.

He goes on into metaphysical stuff, which you might take with a grain of salt, but that's the basics of it. Fun stuff to chew on. If that's the case, I won't be stepping into any portal/transporter if it comes to be in my lifetime! I like my motion, I NEED my motion...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by intjus01

in revelation 9. the theoretical location of what i refer to as the big abzu (big abyss, bottomless pit) may be under the euphrates river. since sumer, the euphrates has laid down an additional 65 miles or so of shoreline out into the gulf. originally the big abzu would've been on the floor of the persian gulf, but as the river silt deposition extended the shoreline, it eventually covered up the location of the big abzu.

the rationale for that description is based on the reference in revelation 9, that there were angels bound in the euphrates river who were released. the only place angels are said to be bound in the rest of the scriptures is in the abyss, bottomless pit. i don't really think they're bound, but rather the gate of the abyss has been shut down, locked up, so no new arrivals can come threw it. but as you'll notice, at the beginning of revelation 9, it describes an angelic being of some sort, coming down from the sky and opening the abyss with a key, after which some unannounced passage of time, out comes some metaphorically described flying monstrosities.

so first answer to your question is:

1# somewhere under the 65 miles of new euphrates river. there's probably a more accurate mileage but i'm not a mathematician and don't know the rate of silt deposition since the time of john's vision on the isle of patmos

there are at least 2 others but they appear to be smaller, more personal sized, whereas the big one i do believe is the same one enki is said to have used to come to earth in his flying floating glowing roaring advice giving tangled thread beyond understanding city of eridu, in the sumerian texts. to raise an entire city up from a hole in the floor of the sea, would be quite a feat unless the hole was big enough to allow the passage of a structure large enough to be called a city.

next is ....

2# which is at eridu sumer, a smaller, door sized version. this would've been the stairway to heaven, the gate of the gods, also later known as babel.

at nibru, i do believe there's another, called the dur.anki (heaven-earth bond). it seems to have vanished from references after sumer. i theorized that enmerkar took it to abydos egypt, after the fiasco at the tower of babel. then he built the osirieon to house it. so......

3# is potentially or was potentially at abydos egypt. the theory goes that seti I discovered the osirieon at abydos, after excavating for his own temple, and had the book of gates written as a result. he either left in the osirieon and someone else found it, he didn't leave it at the osirieon and hid it away somewhere else, or he had it buried with him in his tomb in the valley of kings.

it's possible there were as many as 7 of these gates, but the only one that seems to be of importance in revelation is the big one under the euphrates river.

I believe there may be another - there's reference to it in THIS thread. It mentions a priest-type person, who is given guardianship of a key, a golden disc which activates a portal. During a war or something (I don't remember the details precisely), in order to keep the portal safe, the priest figure takes the key, opens the portal, goes through, carrying the key with him, never to be heard from again.
This sounds like a physical gate, activated via a physical object. Of course, it's a local oral legend, but sometimes that's all there is to go on (apparently not even ground penetrating radar has been allowed by the government there).
In and around that area, there is a lot of talk and writing of feathered, reptilian "gods" from the sky, and of abductions by these "gods"... maybe some hybridization going on here, with the gate for transportation of the hybrids?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think you might be interested in this. I posted this in another thread about oneness.

Oneness = Oannes

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
Oannes (Hovhannes [Հովհաննես] in Armenian) was the name given by the Babylonian writer Berossus in the 3rd century BC to a mythical being who taught mankind wisdom.
Berossus describes Oannes as having the body of a fish but underneath the figure of a man.
According to him, all knowledge was revealed to humans by the sea monster Oannes after the Creation

The name "Oannes" was once conjectured to be derived from that of the ancient Babylonian god Ea,[1] but it is now known that the name is the Greek form of the Babylonian Uanna (or Uan) a name used for Adapa
Adapa is often associated with Adam, the first man.

I believe this is your missing link.

Personally I think stargates are spiritual. I believe they are all about the pineal gland, meditation thing. You mentioned Jesus temptation on the mount, I believe everyone shall have this temptation in the future. Whereas right now and over the years, certain individuals have been tested and most likely gave into the temptation to have the world, I believe the world will undergo the same temptation as a whole.

I've read the thread 'all roads lead to rome' and although I agree with it, I also believe that Rome itself is not the final destination. I don't trust anyone who does not believe scripture to be true, New Testament included. Rome only has power because God gave it to them. They wrote tons of Catholic literature and created their own doctrine but I believe that's all they could do. The authenticity of the gospel and Revelation is clear and remains untouched.

The early Roman Empire accounts for a third of the stars that the dragon swept to the earth with its tail. We're still not seeing the entire dragon. And then it says before the final plagues that great Babylon came into remembrance before God. Clearly Babylon is the final destination, no need to change the words at all. Rome, Persia, Greece, Israel, they are all part of that great mystery that is Babylon.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

I see Tom Horn's new book "Forbidden Gates" is available online. Thought it might be something you'd like to look at,Undo.

His research is excellent and should only add to the hard work you've done.

S & F...better late than never!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join