It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to the Missing Puzzle Piece

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
NOTE: the first two paragraphs of this will seem to be out of place in aliens and ufos, but believe me, the following paragraphs will sinch it all up.

In Protoplasmic Traveller's recent thread, ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME, www.abovetopsecret.com... i had encountered what i thought to be a missing piece of the puzzle, while pondering his theory. Proto appeared to be lacking certain types of data, in his description regarding Rome's stranglehold on the planet. Questioning this missing part, resulted in me being put on ignore and shunned by some of the posters, perhaps because I was having trouble articulating it in the context of his thread. And also because I had to spend so much time just defending even one sentence of data regarding this missing piece. Long story short: I think it goes back to the question of how the entire thing fits into the backdrop of the ET question and advanced technology. How, you may ask? Well, I'll attempt to explain.

In the premise of his theory, he suggested that biblical prophecy was designed by Rome for the express purpose of convincing billions of christians, jews and muslims, that their deaths at the hands of the new world empire (nwo), would be the fulfillment of a sacred fate, causing christians in particular to embrace their own grim destiny and even to encourage its onset. On the surface, it seems quite plausible, but where it springs a leak is that in addition to suggesting that Rome rules the planet, he also insisted that they had written all ancient history, modified extant texts to tell a fabricated story and created ancient artifacts to support the lie, manipulating various departments of science all over the world, for over 4000 years.

However, in my ATS thread, STARGATES ARE REAL www.abovetopsecret.com... , I had outlined 4 years ago that the biblical prophetic texts, also contained what appeared to be a connection to ancient technology and ancient sumer, in particular. In it, I pointed out the odd similarity between the ABZU of the sumerian Enki and the ABYSS or BOTTOMLESS PIT, of Revelation 9.

One bit of research lead to the next, and it gradually became apparent that what i was looking at was possibly one of the biggest conspiracy theories in the history of the planet, the foremost feature of which included burying references to "supernatural" events under the context that such things simply were not possible and as a result were myth. To make matters worse, the original foundation for this belief was severly limited by our understanding of science over 300 years ago! To understand what this means you have to consider that a supernatural event at the time, was considered anything that wasn't explainable with the science of the 18th century!

Today, we are still being held to this explanation, even in light of the fact that science has not only managed to explain in detail how many "supernatural events" were entirely plausible but also scientifically possible. As a result, I wrote this thread called, WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR ANCESTORS? www.abovetopsecret.com...

As time went by, I began to see a pattern in events, as did Proto in his "All Roads Lead to Rome," thread. But what he got out of the religious aspect of it, was entirely different than what I did, primarily because he claims it's all a fabrication written as a play by play book of the future. My question was then, if I had found evidence of what I thought to be ancient technology mentioned in biblical prophetical texts, how was Proto going to explain that Rome knew about that technology and wrote about it in a prophetical backdrop, 2000 years ago? His response to my question can be read in his thread, linked at the top of this OP. (Just suffice it to say that he wasn't too thrilled with the question and it resulted in me eventually being put on his ignore list.)

Furthermore, not only had I found what appeared to be several references to ancient technology, but ALSO what appeared to be a series of "human hybridization" events, which mimicked a possession of sorts but would perhaps be better described as using hybrid human bodies as encounter suits, starting in the biblical Eden or the E.DIN of ancient sumer, passing into post flood Akkad, continuing into dynastic Egypt, showing up briefly in Tyre, where it summarily disappeared. I looked all over the place for evidence of its tracks and finally picked up the trail again, in Ancient Greece, where it appeared to change again at the rise of Ancient Rome. And there it appears to have stayed for the last 2000 years.

This I believe is the missing piece of Proto's puzzle.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by undo]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So the 'Human Hybridization Events' are the missing link then?

I can't imagine anyone taking this seriously if your not going to at least give some sources/links/quotes whatever to back up your theory, you say you've done lots of research, why not share it?

Interesting stuff I guess but it's all getting a bit David Icke for me.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by March of the Fire Ants

i did. the stargates are real thread basically has all the data to support my theory. it's over 200 pages long.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Amazing what some people waste their time on. The more outrageous, the more its creator believes it will convince people without realizing that there are people out there (or in here) who see all of this fanciful posturing as what it is, fanciful posturing. There is nothing worthile responding to in this thread.

NOTE: the first two paragraphs of this will seem to be out of place in aliens and ufos. ...
This is about the only truthful statement in your thread. Actually, the whole thread is out of place here.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by The Shrike]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

well, i did make a real attempt to research alot of ancient history. not just troy and rome, but also sumer, akkad, egypt, babylon, greece, china, nordic nations and the americas. if you read the entirety of the "stargates are real" thread, you'll see what i mean.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
ok, I'l have a look at them when I want to read about star gates.

Is this thread also about star gates?

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a nob, but seriously, you expect people to go to other threads for links? Why bother starting a new thread if its all covered in the other one?

So these Human Hybridization Events took place in Akkad, Egypt, Tyre, Greece and then again in Rome right? Maybe you can just answer some questions instead, because without more info It's gonna be tough thinking of anything constructive to say

What exactly do you mean by Human Hybridization Event? Humans mixed with.. ETs? Annunaki? Lizards? FISH?

Who are these Hybrids?

Who created them?

How do you recognise one? (how did you discover them?)

I can understand that you may feel like your going over old info, but ya know, help me deny ignorance and all that. My internet is too slow to be opening multiple threads then searching through them for relevant info.

If you'd prefer we can just pretend my reply was simply 'OK' and forget about it. I wont lose any sleep

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Furthermore, not only had I found what appeared to be several references to ancient technology, but ALSO what appeared to be a series of "human hybridization" events, which mimicked a possession of sorts but would perhaps be better described as using hybrid human bodies as encounter suits, starting in the biblical Eden or the E.DIN of ancient sumer, passing into post flood Akkad, continuing into dynastic Egypt, showing up briefly in Tyre, where it summarily disappeared. I looked all over the place for evidence of its tracks and finally picked up the trail again, in Ancient Greece, where it appeared to change again at the rise of Ancient Rome. And there it appears to have stayed for the last 2000 years.

Are you sure 'Edin' was in ancient Sumer? Speaking of Egypt, it seems Nubia had a major influence on pre-dynastic Egypt. More so than any other culture.

Thinking of Thomas Brophy's research and hypothesis of the megaliths at Nabta Playa and the associations of Orion's belt, (and possibly showing the distances of certain stars, their radial velocities, and possibly any planets and their obital velocities) I can't help but think that we did come from an advanced civilization(s). But the influence seemed to come from the south of Egypt, not the North East. The stone site(s) are pre-Egyptian.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Looking forward to more of your ongoing research Undo, know it's a daunting task but somebody has to do it.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by The Shrike

well, i did make a real attempt to research alot of ancient history. not just troy and rome, but also sumer, akkad, egypt, babylon, greece, china, nordic nations and the americas. if you read the entirety of the "stargates are real" thread, you'll see what i mean.

Thanks for pointing all of that out. Ancient history is very interesting but I don't think that there is anything but ancient history in ancient history. "stargates are real"? I don't think so. Reality is more fun.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by March of the Fire Ants

as you mentioned, i'm prone to agree with icke on some of his premises, although i do disagree with him on other points. for example, i'm not entirely convinced on the shape shifting thing yet, nor do i believe the entirety of royal bloodlines are compromised. even on the surface, a human being with an eternal spirit could be said to be an otherworldly entity in a temporary encounter suit.

where the difference would fall in would be that in the case of a hybrid, they would be specifically upgraded, genetically modified, for the purposes of ruling the masses of human slaves. having accentuated skills relating to things far in advance of the rest of the population, so advanced, that were we to know the extent of it, we would be shocked.

i discovered that prior to 3900 BC there were no human statues. even the mother goddess figurines were not human. they had some mammalian characteristics, but that's where the similarity ended. furthermore, artwork from vases uncovered suggested that even as late as predynastic egypt, some of these hybrids were still functioning on the ground, in plain view of the artists. here are a couple examples from abydos, egypt:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6e77301ac273a7c4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/aee027514bb01531.jpg[/atsimg]

further back, in what is considered the first city of ancient sumer, known as Eridu, was this statue, which sports 6 or more fingers on each hand, an elongated skull, huge serpent like eyes, and what appears to be the representation of scales
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/03988f46ed432cca.jpg[/atsimg]
that statue is from the iraq museum and is dated at 4000 BC. nearby cities of sumer and even other neighboring land masses, also have these scaley, big eyed, odd looking hybrids.

so i went with the idea that sumer must have written about a serpent race, since it was showing up in there artifacts, and sure enough, the sumerian gods enki and enlil are both referred to as dragons. that lead me off into further research which kept getting more and more refined. really, to do the rest of that topic justice, you need to read the stargates are real thread, i've linked it in my sig to make it easy for you to find it.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

oh definitely south of giza, anyway. i found a trail over to ancient china from cush, too. he was said to have eyes of double brightness.

you might also find this interesting, it also came from abydos

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/843cc5849343b86d.jpg[/atsimg]

it's a very old star chart. i theorized that the little chat bubbles (total of 7 are seen in the top left corner, all in a nice little row) are the pleiades, and the great bull of taurus, is seen behind the seated pharaoh. it's a symbollic story of even older information from sumer, about the origin of the races of slaves over which the pharaoh presides as ruler, theoretically, anyway

[edit on 1-5-2010 by undo]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Thanks, this is much more interesting and usefull! Yeah I'll prob check out some of your other threads at some point. Never really looked that deep into the reptillian thing before, mainly because it's obviously going to take a long time to get a good understanding of it!

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

oh i just realized that you think edin was in egypt? i don't think the original eden was even on this planet. which is why we can't find the other 2 rivers. i think we were shanghaied from there but i don't have enough information on it, to explain the details. suffice to say that the translations of the sumerian cuneiform and cylinder seals, are interpreted thru the lens of the translators/interpreters of the time which makes slight changes and variations to the original meanings, and sometimes, all it takes is a slight change to give a meaning it may not have originally had. that's why i try to get as close to the original language as possible in translated text, the same issue plays a role in the greek, latin and english versions of the hebrew texts.

anyway, my research seems to indicate that we were brought here thru the gate of the gods, at eridu, the site of which was called babel after the black sea flood (and if you remember, babel was the stairway to heaven). the argument i'm currently having with myself is if it is technology meant to bring a body/spirit here or bring another type of lifeform here, which we refer to as our spirits. after which we were injected into a human body, like an encounter suit.

remember it says, we were ejected from the gate of eden, which was then blocked by "seraphim" (cherubim) with firey swords that went back and forth (forcefield?). even the epic of gilgamesh seems to suggest a gate journey thru a dark tunnel to paradise, the gate of which is protected by some kind of forcefield and a pair of "scorpion men" which i'm thinking is not the right translation of the original word. it's all quite bizaare, but really sounds like technology.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Re the Human Hybridization events/ Abductions in the distant past you have come across - have you made a thread about this or do you discuss in in depth in any of your threads as I'd like to read what you have found. I have tried to find evidence of abductions and genetic upgrades in the distant past but not had a whole lot of luck, just some teasers amidst gnostic thoughts and old Irish legends and the occasional account of people being taken to the skies in flying boats and never returning. I was trying to find a link between the modern day greys phenomena and ancient events specifically.
I've got a free day tomorrow and am going to wade through your epic Stargate thread.......

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Sorry, I wasn't suggesting Eden was somewhere in Egypt. I was suggesting that the pre-Egyptians were more influenced by the peoples of the South than the other cultures, especially in stone work and archeoastronomy. (Fascination with Orion's belt?)

Considering your ideas on the stargate theory, here's a couple of things that you may (or may not) be interested in. The mysteries of the desert south and west of the Nile in 'Nubia' really terrified the Egyptians, and it wasn't the nomadic raiders they feared. Long into it's history Egyptian soldiers feared going into the desert not for just practical reasons but because it was believed ghosts and demons lived there. In some cases the soldiers feared the myths and legends more than the wrath of their pharaoh.

Also, I mentioned Dr. Brophy's 'discovery' with the neolithic sites in the Nabta Playa. If you haven't read his book 'The Origin Map' then you should, (warning- it's pretty thick reading). The implications of his work there suggests that our neolithic ancestors had some way of knowing the distances of certain stars, their radial velocities, and possibly major planets orbiting those stars, and their orbital velocities. He extrapolated this from two megalithic alignments leading to 1 of 2 larger stone circle areas ('complex' A and B)

Once excavated, Complex A rendered a large purposefully buried carved sandstone/tablestone with 'legs', which viewed from the top down looks suspiciously like the milky way (including the dwarf galaxy forming at the other side). There is also a chiselled curved quartzitic stone buried/positioned a meter or so above the tablestone that seems to be pointing to a place on the tablestone below it. These were all buried 4 meters in the nubian sand.

I guess what I'm saying is that, if true, the proliforation of knowledge seemed to come from the neolithic peoples from the south (Ethiopia) and headed north up through and past the delta, where it fanned in almost all directions. But, heck, I ain't no archaeologist!

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Flux8]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

i noticed when viewing the pyramid on the dollar bill, that it looked like a nubian pyramid not an egyptian pyramid.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Any chance you could reply to my question, I see you've been here since I posed it...I'm keen to hear what you have found

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

book of 1 enoch seems to discuss this. i believe it's in the second chapter.
also genesis 6 briefly mentions it. enoch himself appears to be abducted at some point. a couple of the old testament prophets appear to be abducted, even yeshua is abducted and taken up into a high mountain (the temptation scene, where he's offered ownership of the earth in exchange for fealty).

and there's also an underlying erm, not sure what it is but, the word man in some places in the bible is translated "adam" and sometimes "ish." even in the same sentence, the word man in english can appear twice and have one of those be translated from the word adam and one from the word ish. i dunno what it means yet, but comparative analysis seems to suggest a later designation for hybrid royal classes or something (i.e. ish), as in at least one case, the ish is sustained by the hard labor of the adam, yet it isn't referring to a woman. it's .......strange, but might bear further investigation in case it has more hybridization hints attached to it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
this is the root word of iysh:

"anash"
www.blueletterbible.org...

which comes from

"enowsh"

i think anash is related to

"nachash"
1) serpent, snake

a) serpent

b) image (of serpent)

c) fleeing serpent (mythological)

but strongs concordance doesn't list the root of it to prove the connection between nachash and anash. bet it's a later variation of it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
correction book of 1enoch section 1, chapter 6

www.ccel.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join