It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting just now, central PA. NO JOKE.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Just saw an object fly north of Carlisle, PA. It was flying at a ENE heading, at about commercial aircraft level. This object was lit with a soft pale-white color, with no strobes. As it was flying, it was moving slightly side to side. I lost sight of it as I was trying to get a better view, now I cant tell if I'm looking at star or if it's hovering.

Anyone else in the area see this thing? This is no joke. I'm going to take pictures right now, try to at least.

Also, it was completely silent.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Lost it, I have no evidence to back up my claim....

2nd line....

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Guys I'm pretty scared right now, I have no idea what it was. I was outside with 2 other people just talking, and this object caught my attention because it had no strobes at all. There were other aircraft flying, with the normal green, red, white lights and strobes. This thing, whatever it was, was not normal.

It wasn't moving fast either, just a steady constant speed. It was also moving kind of erratic side to side, not fast though.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i dont mean to sound mean
but I dont know how many times
i have heard posters here say:

no pictures?? didn't happen !!

just a heads up, u'll probably hear it soon

best wishes

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

Just saw the same thing in Northwest Georgia about 20 minutes ago. Thought it was satellite or space station. Looked up on sat track nothing there. It was moving South West to North East. It was running almost parallel with Interstate 75.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Loken68]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'm aware of that, I mentioned that I lost sight of it and have no evidence to back up my claim. I'm asking if anyone else saw it. Hell, it could still be flying in the same direction, so if anyone is in eastern PA keep your eyes open.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just saw the same thing in Northwest Georgia about 20 minutes ago. Thought it was satellite or space station. Looked up on sat track nothing there. It was moving South West to North East. It was running almost parallel with Interstate 75.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68

Just saw the same thing in Northwest Georgia about 20 minutes ago. Thought it was satellite or space station. Looked up on sat track nothing there. It was moving South east to North East. It was running almost parallel with Interstate 75.

Was it moving slightly erratically side to side as it was moving forward? This is what scared the crap out of me, I'm telling you guys this is no joke.

Eastern PA keep your eyes open. NE direction.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yes it was no plane or jet. When I first saw it it just showed up. I watched it for about 4 minutes then it went over the horizon. Like I said I came back in and checked sat trac. There are no sats in area and bunk the scoffers it was way to slow for a meteror.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

About 5 nights ago I saw something that I know wasn't a star, it was way too big to be a satellite, and I at first thought it was a plane. But as I smoked and watched, I realized it had no blinking lights. After about a minute of steady movement across the sky, it stopped, then just vanished.
No clouds. No pics. No proof I know, but it kinda reminds me of what you described. I was gonna post about it but with no pics I thought I'd just forget it. After reading this though, I thought I'd at least let you know your not crazy...

Experimental craft? There was no sound of a helicoptor or plane...

BTW I'm in Eastern Missouri.

[edit on 30/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

This is really creepy, no rational explanation. I don't know about you but I'm not going to sleep tonight, that's sure.

Could it have been a drone?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Just to let you know too: I don't think I've ever posted about ufos, other than to debunk some photos. I feel there is probably life somewhere out there, but I'm not even sure if this thing I saw was from off-world...
I just don't know WHAT to think about it.

[edit on 30/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
For the people who saw something similar, U2U me a city that's in your vicinity, I'm making a reference map on google earth.

This object was flying in NE fashion, keep that in mind.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I doubt it was a drone, the only way i noticed it was because it wasn't in the normal air traffic lanes which are north to south. I'm not saying it wasn't military but it didn't act normal. It had way to much side to side movement. Sort of like a boat running long z's.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

This is really creepy, no rational explanation. I don't know about you but I'm not going to sleep tonight, that's sure.

What pray tell are you so scared for? If disclosure came tomorrow, hypothetically, what scares me is your overzealous reaction to a mere sighting. I realize there are a vast majority that share your view, but for the life of me I can't understand why such fear is invoked when it comes to this subject.

We are a threat to ourselves, I could understand if we had the means of interstellar travel, but we have not even been able to amass the ability for a manned mission to Mars.

If there is anything to be scared of it's not them, it's your fellow man.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

EDIT: Miss-read your post.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Because it was not normal, and unexpected. I'm sorry that it caught me off guard and startled me, I couldn't help it.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Sounds more like excitement and exasperation than fear, which is to be expected. I firmly believe there is nothing to fear.

I can attest to your feeling of excitement, I saw one of the pinkish-purpleish orb variation ufo's flying over US 19 in New Port Richey roughly a year and a half ago. I remember a shock & awe/surreal/excited feeling about the whole ordeal. So much so that the thought of snapping a picture didn't process until it was too far away

[edit on 4/30/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Could have been a stealth bomber since you have bases in the area. If you have never seen one up close, they can be somewhat intimidating in appearance, day or night.

Check the link below: (correction: photo is stealth fighter, not stealth bomber; that's what I get for posting too fast.....

www.ag0ra.co.uk...

[edit on 30-4-2010 by manta78]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Umm Ace,

That's a Stealth Fighter

This is a B2 Stealth Bomber

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db6798c37970.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>