It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Orders Blackout Over North Korean Torpedoing Of Gulf Of Mexico Oil Rig

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Also somewhat interesting to me is that if you enter it's last co ordinates (from the site the screen shot came from) into Google Maps there seem to be a lot of restricted areas. Then again I know next to nothing about Singapore.

Also, if anyone actually does check the lat/long, move S/SE about ten miles. The photos from the satellite seem cobbled together from photos taken at several different times.

Keep going further and you'll notice what looks like a dense cloud cover sporadically over that area at what appears to be at an altitude of less than 100 feet.

But like I said of Singapore, I'm not horribly familiar with satellite imagery and techniques and whatnot. There's a 99.999 chance I'm just overly paranoid, just trying to contribute to a theory.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i see Sorcha Faal and almost groan out loud.

Then i see a respected member like Muzzleflash start to put his back into this story.

I am going to follow the thread. If anyone can provide info to support this theory, i am all for reading it. but i remain skeptical.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
I just don't understand the point of this sorcha faal person. Are they making money? Is it one person or a group? Why bother even writing these stories, especially using the same name over and over.

He's working on his resume so that he can apply to the New York Times or Washington Post.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I can only research so much BS before I give up on any source with that name attached to it. Yes I have, out of hand, said it's BS and with good reason!

Zindo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join