It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrant wounds Arz. officer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger

Originally posted by 911stinks
What was this guy doing in a remote area, by himself. I this common practice?

Hate to see anybody get shot, but I gotta question a man being out there at night, by himself, having to call in that he was shot.

This is from KTAR radio:
He was out on his routine daily patrol in the area when he encountered a load of marijuana out in the desert. He obviously confronted the individuals and took fire," Villar told The Associated Press. "I was speaking with him just a bit ago, and he's doing fantastic." The deputy was alone about five miles from a rest stop along Interstate 8, about halfway between Phoenix and Tucson. The area is a well-known smuggling corridor for drugs and illegal immigrants headed from Mexico to Phoenix and the U.S. interior.

This is also after they said it was a traffic stop, and the "car" was full of alleged "illegal aliens".

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The AP just reported that the officer not only has not died, but walked out of the hospital on his own feet. I suggest that the title of the thread be adjusted to correctly reflect the facts.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by brucmeister
The AP just reported that the officer not only has not died, but walked out of the hospital on his own feet. I suggest that the title of the thread be adjusted to correctly reflect the facts.

Yea, there haven't been any law enforcements killed by illegals at the border or anything. All that stuff is a conspiracy..

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Excuse me? eff ya......what!
The united states has laws that let immigration occur.These people are doing it illegally. The key term here is illegal........What of the residents rights that live in AZ.? They are Americans and have rights.........that apply to America. The illegals are just part of a larger problem with drugs, etc.......Saying eff ya.....America is not called for.....Do you not remember the USA saved Europe in the 40's.....or you would be speaking russian or German.......yes the US has concerns, problems and God knows we are not perfect.....but also remember the American People are the most generous in the world......we feed and send assistance all over the world.Who is helping us clean up the Oil Spill........owned by BP btw......I am upset that you characterize americans in a wrong way and eff you......../ We are having men and women die for other countries......in the Middle EAst. We could and probably should pull out and let more die there and be beaten, but we did not. OUr young men and women die in a foreign country because they go out of our country telling them too......would you go to the US to protect us from the drug dealing Mexicans? I think not..........no efff......you. The Majority of americans are good and full of charity......faith and hope. WE have our faults but we are also a very loving people.........you are wrong my friend.....very wrong. When the world is run by dictators, and all liberties are taken and you have crushed the light that is AMERICA.......and the constitution......you will cry and say well, "once there was a country that supported mens rights...and liberties and freedom of religion" once there was......now we just have the "chip" and food lines.......and hope is just getting thru the day.....alive. one day.................
either you are for us or against us........if you are not for us you are against us...........the enemy of my enemy is my friend......is that it??

[edit on 1-5-2010 by speaknoevil07]

[edit on 1-5-2010 by speaknoevil07]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I feel like this is almost a start of a civil war...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Things have definitely kicked up a notch down here. With this shooting, and the neo-nazis (who I believe to be plants from the opposition) showing up to Joe Arpaio's press conference to "show support", things are reaching a boiling point. It's crazy to me that I find myself on Arpaio's side, in regards to this bill anyway. I believe he has plans to run for governor, I don't think he has the temperment for politics. But, he's a mean old fart and it would probably be impossible for any party to force him to toe a line. Anyway, it's May day today, and Cinco de Mayo in just a few days, with the tension levels where they are now, something may go down. Hope not, but if so, TRUE Americans down here are ready. Thanks to everybody around the nation who supports us down here in the border states, who welcome immigrants who WANT to be Americans, of ANY race. If you're part of 'La Raza' and harbor dreams of sneak thieving this part of America back for Mexico, F YOU and BRING IT.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

When the border states get ready to "take off the gloves" and go "quid pro quo" I well be there with all my gear...pro-bono..

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There’s a war going on folks.

The Illegal Alien drug-war-enabled smuggler will shoot you too if he bumps into you out in the desert.

We can either escalate this into a full blown dirty war with lots of shooting or we can repeal the war on drugs and make smuggling irrelevant by removal of profit. But that would of course remove one of the CIA's largest sources of funding...

As has been mentioned, this stuff goes on all the time with incursions by smugglers, Mexican military and illegal immigrants. Lots of death being delt in this, so far, mostly one-sided conflict.

The Sheriff should deputize the local Constitutional militia and set up armed overwatch all along the known smuggler trails. When an individual is witnessed crossing the border, armed with a rifle, assumptions can be made. Remember that if the situation were reversed you would be spared no quarter.

I'm imagining the ADL and SPLC watchers flopping around in horror over these comments. "Because he wants to kill murderous drug smugglers illegally in the US he is racist!"

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The U.S needs to get the damn real terrorist - these drug cartels.

The terrorist who are actually killing our citizens. Invading our country.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

Fully agree. In addition to this bill, prohibition of marijuana should end at the very least. That would choke out 70% of their income instantly, and put that money in the hands of AMERICAN mom and pop farmers. That alone would probably bring the cartels to their knees from the infighting over the last scraps of money they're able to make of mostly broke tweekers and coke heads. It would also free up LEO's from chasing harmless MJ users, so they can go after murderous thugs as they should...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by 27jd]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Open the borders. Let everyone and anyone in. Grant them all "citizenship."

They can have mine for all I care.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by merkaba93

Fully agree. In addition to this bill, prohibition of marijuana should end at the very least. That would choke out 70% of their income instantly, and put that money in the hands of AMERICAN mom and pop farmers. That alone would probably bring the cartels to their knees from the infighting over the last scraps of money they're able to make of mostly broke tweekers and coke heads. It would also free up LEO's from chasing harmless MJ users, so they can go after murderous thugs as they should...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by 27jd]

Also a very excellent point. I don't even need be a cannabis user to understand the ties to Cartel funding, and how they directly mimic the Mafia of the prohibition days. I know we should legalize, and regulate the consumption of marijuana because it would be a huge boost to the society economically as well as socially.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by firsttimecaller

Originally posted by endisnighe

Time to go fire a few 100 to get back in form. A little early this year. Usually do that prior to deer season. Oh well.

Where they doing the interviews?

So I take it you are voluteering to shoot anyone who tries to cross the border illegally? What about the ones that aren't cartel members?

Are they part of what amounts to a de facto invasion force illegally crossing borders into another nation? Sounds like an act of war to me. My dear old dad used to tell me that "if you lay down with dogs, you'll get up with fleas, and picking the wrong dogs means some of those fleas are gonna be made of lead."

There are legal channels to legitimately immigrate, or even just visit for the purpose of working to send money home. Since they ignore those channels in favor of their way of doing things illegally and in concert with the cartels, I can but assume that they ought to expect stiff resistance.

Might that 'stiff resistance' not be the reason they're coming prepared to kill folks to begin with? My guess is that the resistance just hasn't gotten stiff enough, yet...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
Well the news aren't reporting what's going on with the death of ranchers and police officers by the invaders. How about surrounding your property with an electric fence if you can afford it and even some booby traps?

Dig some holes and cover them to look like grass and brush, the invader falls into the hole for you to deal with them.

Unfortunately, booby traps are illegal as well, since they don't care who or what they catch. An electric fence would be cut in short order, grounding it out and de-electrifying it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
Hardly news if you live in a border state...
we have three dead down in Las Cruces southern NM earlier in the week two more ranchers we killed in Columbus NM...

You're going down Mr.! How dare you, and then have the nerve to brag about it!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I am pretty sure he meant "were" killed.

Second line.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your name is correct. Ignorance is not bliss. That was a typo. An obvious typo.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Are they part of what amounts to a de facto invasion force illegally crossing borders into another nation? Sounds like an act of war to me.

From another thread...

Originally posted by mryanbrown
On and on, and you wonder how it is "illegals" are "invading America" putting us "at war".

It's because most just ignorantly associate words they have no understanding off together in some random sentence and quote a couple other words out of context thinking it lends justification.

I think I reiterated my opinion quite well.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by mryanbrown]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join