It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrant wounds Arz. officer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

My heart goes out to his family.

I'm gonna watch the local news from Phx. tommorow a.m. and see if they report this. I'm sure they will, but if they don't I'll e-mail them with legitimate links.

I hope they catch that bastard[s] and use self defense on his a##. Sheriffs deputy's and Border Patrol need to start doing that more and more often. " He was reaching behind his waist and I saw something that looked like a gun"

We all know that the "federales" aint gonna do sh##. We need to take care of it ourselves.

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by St-Patrick
We know that the the USA is doing what it can to keep illegals crossing the border, but what about the Mexican authorities, are they doing something to keep Mexican citizens to cross the border illegally?

They have an official government department called "grupo beta"...
what those folks do is provide assistance to Mexicans who want to come here to the US...
they hand out a booklet that talks about how much water to carry safe places to go, simple English phrases etc... they also provide maps and while officially they don't tell people where the safest places to cross are they issue dangerous animal alerts, telling their folks where not to cross at the moment...

did that clear things up for ya?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Snipers spaced every 1/2 mile on the border. Round the clock, 20 hour/week shifts. That comes to 16,000 snipers. With support that comes to 30k give or take.

Alright folks, interviews and tactical testing in 1 week.

Time to go fire a few 100 to get back in form. A little early this year. Usually do that prior to deer season. Oh well.

Where they doing the interviews?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Wounding/murder of a LEO is a terrible thing and my prayers are with his family, friends, and loved ones.

I find it particularly objectionable to the point of abject disgust that so many use the service of this good man and his tragic circumstances to further their political agendas. Murders, especially connected to drug violence, unfortunately happen in tragic numbers by perfectly legal American citizens all the time, including against LEO and no one seems to give a damn, or at least not enough to start a thread on it. But of course lets take exception to this one because it helps your dogmatic cause. Hey, and don't forget to extrapolate generalities about a whole community from the acts of one.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by haterproof]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Where they doing the interviews?

The National Matches, considered America's "World Series of the Shooting Sports", have been a tradition at Camp Perry, Ohio since 1907. best shooters in the world show up there every year, I've been too BTW... back when I was on the Marine shooting team, that's the place to recruit..

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by haterproof

Did you not read the thread? The cartels have put bounties on the border patrol.

I guess you crying wolf could be considered a political ploy.

So when do we do something, when someone in your family gets killed?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by haterproof
Wounding/murder of a LEO is a terrible thing and my prayers are with his family, friends, and loved ones.

I find it particularly objectionable to the point of abject disgust that so many use the service of this good man and his tragic circumstances to further their political agendas. Murders, especially connected to drug violence, unfortunately happen in tragic numbers by perfectly legal American citizens all the time, including against LEO and no one seems to give a damn, or at least not enough to start a thread on it. But of course lets take exception to this one because it helps your dogmatic cause. Hey, and don't forget to extrapolate generalities about a whole community from the acts one one.

Will Do

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

There and in many states like mine. Do not like to toot, but been shooting since I was 8. I think Wisconsin this year had 400k deer hunters. If only 5k shoot like I do. I do not think there would be any trouble finding a few more around the states.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
My deepest sympathy to this officer and his family. I am so disgusted with the animals who did this. Too many lives lost due to drug cartels and illegal immigrants. Pro illegal immigration people will not wake up until it's one of their family members. When their Mother, Father, a Brother, Sister, their own child, or friend gets killed, maybe then they will change their minds. My heart is heavy and my hope is losing ground.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Calm down now...
People like haterproof
jump with only half the facts... screaming injustice without knowing a single fact about the real issues...

Why I bet haterproof
doesn't know the cartels have gone to hotels to collect names and addresses of wealthy Americans for months now... Our state department did issue a warning but no comments on why this new development or what they plan to do with the info? most of us dealing with it all along see it as a percurser to more attacks into the heartland...

haterproof
yes it is unfair to isolate a race as a whole but this is a war, people die down here every day. at what point do you make make the hard choice and say enough is enough???

I'm not trying to slam you for your viewpoint in all honesty I'm trying to educate on how bad things really are that force us to make these decisions

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
And so it begins, and will end in violence and bloodshed. This is another reason why the Federal governments policies are not working. There are 2 possiblities, one is that the Federal government will act in concert with local authorities to do something, or they will do nothing. The main problem is that with what is being reported, the illegale immigrants, those causing the problems on the boarders are starting to get better weapons, namely military hardware. What the probable outcome will be either a militarization of the boarder, starting with the mexican side, as the US side, the citizens will eventually tire of a lack of action and start taking matters into their own hands. Right now the citizens of the country have been pretty good sports about such, but you can only push for so long before someone decides that it is time to bring out the militias and start to force matters and escelate such. To make matters worse I am hearing that the President of Mexico is not saying anything too nice about the US, namely he is stating that his government will not tolerate any law that goes against human rights.
The question is what is the responsiblity of the Mexican Government of what they are not doing, especially when there is 10 murders in Juarez, across from El Paso Texas, and 2 of which is infront of children.
We have spend millions and billions to support their military as their police force is corrupt and the drug cartels are getting out of hand. I think we need to close the boarders and just ban all travel to Mexico and back, cut the funding and look at them stating, if you don't like the policies, don't come here, fix your own problems.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Alchemist2012 is African American i am no stranger to Racial profiling..lets me now that LEO is doing his job..and to boot it happened to blacks in the south,Polish up north,Asians in California its not like there in a members only racial profiling club

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Alright, my prayers to the officer and his family.

I am done talking with people that will do nothing to defend themselves or their country.

As Samuel Adams said-

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, go from us in peace.We seek not your counsel or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!"

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
Alchemist2012 is African American i am no stranger to Racial profiling..lets me now that LEO is doing his job..and to boot it happened to blacks in the south,Polish up north,Asians in California its not like there in a members only racial profiling club

I'm Native American Apache and I too am no no stranger to Racial profiling!
Why I cant take my family into a department store without being dogged by security... that has nothing to do with ruthless cartels who will shot you me and anyone else who gets in their way...

your post was great reporting, keep up the good work

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

So when do we do something, when someone in your family gets killed?

Nice, class and intellect all the way. So your reasoning is that whenever a murder or attempted murder is perpetrated by someone of your heritage you will feel just dandy when everyone pools you in with him/her and cynically exploiting the victim's tragedy to further their agenda and throws you and your heritage under the bus in the process.

Originally posted by DaddyBare

I'm not trying to slam you for your viewpoint in all honesty I'm trying to educate on how bad things really are that force us to make these decisions

Thank you for the education and the condescension.

If the initial reports are accurate, this is solely a drug trafficking issue. One that crosses borders, has thousands of victims in Mexico and in the United States, including LEO, judges, public officials, in Mexico and in the US.

Any attempt to link this to the immigration issue is transparently disingenuous.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by haterproof]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Drugs are not the only way these goons make money. The also bring over slave laborers who they can then ship out to drug factories across the US or sell to restaurants/factories/shops looking for help.

You have to be real Naive if you think a Drug Trafficker is only limited to bringing drugs. The illegals here are part of the same problem.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Just this past weekend the cops busted a motel here in Albuquerque where they had brought young girls in to work as prostitutes... Human trafficking is huge... Funny thing though they normally don't stop here, they take them to bigger cities like nashville LA Denver or way up into the NE part of the country, truckloads of them...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

PHOENIX – After a frantic hour-long desert search, authorities found a deputy wounded in a shootout Friday with suspected illegal immigrants apparently hauling bales of marijuana along a major smuggling corridor in southern Arizona.

The deputy was found with a superficial wound — a chunk of skin torn from just above his left kidney — after being shot with an AK-47 on Friday afternoon, Pinal County sheriff's Lt. Tamatha Villar said. He was flown by helicopter to a hospital in Casa Grande, about 40 miles south of Phoenix.

news.yahoo.com...

You can save your concern: it's a superficial wound.

False flag?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Well that's good news
thanks for the update

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca

Drugs are not the only way these goons make money. The also bring over slave laborers who they can then ship out to drug factories across the US or sell to restaurants/factories/shops looking for help.

You have to be real Naive if you think a Drug Trafficker is only limited to bringing drugs. The illegals here are part of the same problem.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

Right but in these cases the illegals being sold are victims and the drug trafficker may or may not be a US citizen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join