It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real power in the world is SAUDI ARABIA and they are causing the Islamization of the World.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
see even if we all became muslim right now islam would still cause wars. just look at your self bickering with each other over crap instead of staying on topic you denounce each other as not real muslims and thats the problem. how long do you think it would take to start a war if you each lead a country. i`m guessing not to long

any one who trys to spread the word of god is nuts unless you have personally met him your just doing another MANS bidding

People like FalselyFlagged, if not pointed out, will misguide others. If you learn Islam, you will learn that you cannot just choose what hadith suit you and what does not. I wouldn't kill him for it, but there would be argument.

If he tried to spread disbelief however, or if anyone did for that matter, then we shall consider a declaration of war on Allah (swt) and His Messenger (saw).

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AbuMusaab

i`m loveing your idea that we should prepare for the after life instead of pursuing our vain and stupid desires. what if there is no after life what if this is all we get and you waste it following a book written by a man with an ego problem, who just wanted to see people jump through hoops for his amusement.well then you wasted the gift given by what ever force actualy made us

ENJOY your life at all cost you only get one. why would a god want you to worship 5 times a day? he needs 5 ego boosts a day for his inferiority complex? oh no wait hes all powerful so it can`t be that

religion is for the weakminded who need to think the big guys looking out for us. he/its not nore does he/it care what you think about anything. when we die we`re gone simple as that

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

I do so love what you are saying !!!!!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

TruBlue,

You should not be afraid. We are not. As for the verse, the verse is not racist. Actually an excellent example of that verse is probably FalselyFlagged. He rejects some hadith because they do not fit into what is acceptable today by the West. Although he was not around at the time of them being stated, or aware of the circumstances of the statement. That's why we have qualified scholars who learned from other qualified scholars and who are not on the dime of some corrupt government to help us understand the context. Most of them are plainly clear, but he rejects them as being fake or useless because it doesn't go with what he believes works for his life today.

Anyhow, the reason I mentioned the above is that when a Muslim takes a Christian or Jew as a friend, it has nothing to do with race. The Muslim could be Arab and the Christian could be Arab too. The point is the Christian by being engaging and friendly will eventually lead the Muslim to abandon a part of his/her faith.

For example, one of my wife's friends was always wearing hijab, but my wife and I moved away. Now the friend still lives in UK and her mother called us and told us that her daughter has stopped wearing hijab. Why has she done this? She has done it to fit in with other 20-somethings that are her friends. My wife tried to talk to her (and she is not like me, less harsh you might you say) in the sweetest way and she got yelled at by her friend. Eventually the friend apologized but is still not wearing it, even though she said she wants to. She's confused right now, and she will choose a direction and go with it. It is out of our hands. My wife can only appeal to her. My wife is half-somali half-syrian/yemeni, and I am a Turk. Many Turks are racist, but they also have no faith. What do I care for these kuffar? A person in Kenya who is a Muslim is dearer to me than the Turk who lives next door, but has no faith.

"Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) till you follow their religion. Say: "Verily, the Guidance of Allâh (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance. And if you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) were to follow their (Jews and Christians) desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Qur'ân), then you would have against Allâh neither any Walî (protector or guardian) nor any helper." (Al-Baqarah 2:120)

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

Our Creator has sent us Messengers since our Creation. From Noah to Abraham, to Job and Joseph, to Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them all) (just to name a few). The last one was Muhammad (saw). They all came with the same religion.

Worship one God.

You do not have to believe. You can "live your life to the fullest" as they say. Do whatever you want. You can commit all types of sins, OR you could even live a "good" life. Your choice.

Why do I pray 5 times a day? I am thankful to the Creator, and I like to show Him my thanks. If you actually became a Muslim you would see the blessings and benefits of it, but it would be impossible to describe to someone who does not pray. And there are others who have done so much than I ever could.

Atheism is nothing new. It is older than Islam. There were Atheists back to the time of Noah. They were drowned in the Flood.

You say Islam is a person being misguided by a man who wanted us to jump through hoops, yet if you truly knew his character, you would see the reason people followed him was because it was impeccable.

While Atheism you just follow yourself. Whatever your mind comes up with is good enough for you until you become a slave to yourself and your own desires.

Islam brings dignity to humanity. Take an objective look at what you offer and the corruption your people have spread throughout the world. Look at the disease, the obesity, the divorce, the immorality, the homosexuality, the depravity of the world today.

We are fighting that with something which is better. What our Creator has given us is infinitely better than what you offer us. Alhamdulillah.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by AbuMusaab]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
i mean how is anyone supposed to respect a god that wont say what he wants loud and clear, but instead wants a lifelong display of illogical unproven worship. if he is real he has some real mental problems and i can`t wait to ask and find out what his problem realy is. if he`s not burning me forever that is

its about power nothing else and whoevers in power at the min says get rid of the white guys thay are a pain, wont follow and want to much freedom. its easy to see whats going on world wide

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

i`m no atheist. i believe in a creator. i give thanks to it every time i smile or am left in awe by the majesty of nature and achievements of my fellow man

all religions are based on some even older religion do some research its not hard to see.

so just enjoy life. it/he`ll understand it was the only logical thing to do in our position and is probably all he/it wanted anyway

edit to add when you die your gone absorbed back in to the earth to give some new guy a go so it does not matter what you do no rewards no punishments just gone

[edit on 1/5/10 by Aceofclubs]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by St-Patrick

Yes thats the same lie the keep repeating over here.

No power only honorable.

You really believe that ? They don't call it secret society for nothing you know.

Edit.
Dude read. The act does NOT effect the constitutional power of the queen.

[edit on 5/1/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

How can I have any comfort in what you have to say.

You admit you are not to befriend us White Christians whose lands you are tying to steal and you absolve yourselves of any guilt.

Look at what is happening in our lands, no doubt this is being forced on us by above, by the power of your peoples political weight and you seriously think I should not worry?

To me this is not even about religion, it is about letting a people remain alive and not trying to snuff them out!!!

Whites are now less than ten percent of the worlds population and we have not home lands left to ourselves.

Every other race in entitled to and does have protected homelands.

What about that?

Europe’s Choice for Christmas:

Even Christmas trees have been banned in Antwerp’s public schools. Last year a Muslim civil servant and trade union representative demanded that the city show “its commitment to complete neutrality by banning Christmas trees and Easter eggs” from public buildings and spaces. Christmas carols are not allowed as background music, let alone to be sung, during Antwerp’s traditional open-air Christmas market.

In Antwerp, in Danneels’ own Belgium, the city authorities have decreed that public shools, even during the Christmas season, have to avoid all references to Jesus, Mary and Joseph. The authorities do not want to upset the schools’ large population of Muslim kids. “Christmas should be a neutral event, not focused on one particular religion, but on enjoying food and drink together with friends and family,” the city officials wrote in a letter to the schools.

What multifaith means was experienced by the non-Muslim children of a junior school in Nottingham which cancelled the traditional Christmas nativity play because it got in the way of the Muslim children celebrating the Islamic Eid festivities.

Like Amsterdam, Antwerp still tolerates the word “Christmas,” though. In Oxford, England, the city council has decided to ban the C-word and replace it with the term “Winter Light Festival.” This is done in order “to include all religious denominations.”

In Sarajevo, Bosnia, Christmas has been abolished in all the city’s kindergarten institutions. In order not to offend Muslims, even Christmas trees have been banned from the kindergarten premises. 43 percent of Bosnians are Muslims.

In Cologne, Germany, the windows of the Galeria Kaufhof department store no longer display traditional Christmas scenes. Instead, passers-by can marvel at Islamic scenes of mosques with minarets, desert abodes and puppets dressed like Arabs, including veiled women. Over 30% of Cologne’s inhabitants are Muslims.

www.brusselsjournal.com...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Trublue]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I wanted to reply but...

I Can't get passed Trublue Spamming of his own thread!

Sheash!

When it calms down then I'll reply respectfully

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by St-Patrick

Yes thats the same lie the keep repeating over here.

No power only honorable.

You really believe that ? They don't call it secret society for nothing you know.

Edit.
Dude read. The act does NOT effect the constitutional power of the queen.

[edit on 5/1/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

This has been talk and talk and turned around and talk and talk here... As long as there is no muslim (terrorist) in that story that is fine with me.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by St-Patrick]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

WoW.Thanks Op.
For the love of God, did manage to read 3 pages.
Quite a lot of info that I didnt know earlier. You live and learn I guess. will chk out the rest of the pages too.

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
TruBlu
Female

How are you doing

I would have never known. Well... perhaps the butterflies in your avatar.

Weird idea, banishing a pagan symbol .

But it is a perfect example of what I meant with positive discrimination.

My understanding of a muslim and a non muslim friend is not that they are not allowed to be friends. But should keep it purely platonic / supervisial. To prevent yourself from getting lost from the right path.

I could be wrong but it's a little different.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

You are more correct than you might think on that one.

It doesn't mean a Muslim can never talk to a Christian or a Jew. It means do not take them as close friends, and do not listen to their advice on matters of life.

If you are a Muslim and you work for a Jew, and he teaches you how to do your job, then learn it. But do not take his advice on other aspects of life, and do not become his friend, do not go out with him to his gatherings, and especially do not get into gathering of non-believers where some people who have weak Imaan (faith) might be pressured to partake in an activity that should be avoided.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
see even if we all became muslim right now islam would still cause wars. just look at your self bickering with each other over crap instead of staying on topic you denounce each other as not real muslims and thats the problem. how long do you think it would take to start a war if you each lead a country. i`m guessing not to long

any one who trys to spread the word of god is nuts unless you have personally met him your just doing another MANS bidding

People like FalselyFlagged, if not pointed out, will misguide others. If you learn Islam, you will learn that you cannot just choose what hadith suit you and what does not. I wouldn't kill him for it, but there would be argument.

If he tried to spread disbelief however, or if anyone did for that matter, then we shall consider a declaration of war on Allah (swt) and His Messenger (saw).

Obeying the messenger is different than believing every hadith. You yourself said that you rejected many books of hadith. Do you accept Shi'a hadith?

I can bet that you don't. Therefor by your own logic you are "disobeying the prophet". But then you will say "but those hadith are fake, just invented by men"... Well how do you know some Bukhari hadith were not fabricated or mistaken?

Was Bukhari a prophet like Muhammad? Did he receive scripture from Allah? No. He was human and made mistakes... Especially considering that Muhammad BANNED hadith and none were written until 200+ YEARS AFTER HIS DEATH!!! SAAW

Therefor, I would follow any order or command if Muhammad told it to me personally, but not believing in a collection of stories written 200+ years after he died will not condemn me to the level of a kaffir.

Peace.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Like drinking, getting high, sex. Well... That's what I also experience.
I've got a few very good friends, muslim friends. ( childhood friends and neighbors

We do however have agreed in the past not to discus subjects like religion. They do not accompany to a party or something but we do have fun playing games for example and they really don't mind me asking about islam or discussing about it. However it's most of the time just asking about something that I encountered or for advice.

It's always good to hear what other options are around.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
As serious as this topic is, I just tried to picture Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee and the Carolina's being taken over by Islamic leaders, being islamized. And I just couldn't do it. I cannot picture it.

We still have snake handling preachers in these parts, evangilists are on every corner, if they don't get 'cha the baptists will! Or there is Church of God, Methodist, or many many more, this is in fact the BIBLE BELT>

edit to add thoughts

[edit on 1-5-2010 by space cadet]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

Whites are now less than ten percent of the worlds population and
we have not home lands left to ourselves.

AND WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH BEING CHRISTIAN ! ! !
letting your true colors of hate show through ?
Are you trying to say that there are no minorities in your
religion > christianity ?
Seems to me that the agents are on the loose again,
correction > more like obvious.
hate is a tool used to corrupt and divide, ADL agent by chance ?

As for your above quote, how int %*@ do you figure 1st Nations People
feel being under your colonialism, or have you ever given that any thought ?

[edit on 1-5-2010 by ToneDeaf]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Your getting carried away.

I only consider myself Christian because I am white and live in a white Christian land.

To me like I said, this is not about religion and Islam is not really about religion either, it's a system of power.

By the way I use the term "us white Christians" because to Muslims we are all Christians, whether we think so or not - unless we have converted to Islam of course. lol

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Take an objective look at what you offer and the corruption your people have spread throughout the world. Look at the disease, the obesity, the divorce, the immorality, the homosexuality, the depravity of the world today.

Are you trying to say that all of the above is caused by one religious group or country? That is insane to say or believe. God is the one who gives the capacity to learn, and that is given to all. There is no one country or religion who has learned more or has the right to learn more , have more knowledge than another. It is ignorant to think disease, obesity, divorce, immorality or homosexuality is all the infuence of a single country or religion, all these conditions have existed forever on earth! To state this as you have, as fact, is insane. Is that what you are taught as a Muslim?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join