It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real power in the world is SAUDI ARABIA and they are causing the Islamization of the World.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

Other important videos from Ex Muslims.

They tell the inside story ...

Well if that's the game, then...

ZOMGG!!!!!! Former Catholic tells the inside story!

I guess because some priests are child molesters, then that means that ALL of them are, huh?

Your logic = FAIL.

I guess you just like copying and pasting from your other thread... Your bigotry and ignorance is palpable.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by FalselyFlagged]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged

Are you seriously saying that the 1 random person on the internet unequivocally has the unquestionable authority to advocate the opinion for 1.3 BILLION people??

Maybe not but you are simply a ranter and I am done bothering to reply to you.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Further evidence of the power of the Islamic nations is seen at the UN.

The Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC), a group of 57 Muslim majority nations, holds the largest voting bloc in the UN. The OIC Secretary General, Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, is the one who congratulated Obama on his inauguration, and appealed for the new president's help to work out problems that face the Muslim world.

In 1990, the OIC adopted the Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam at the nineteenth Islamic Conference of Foreign Ministers on August 5, 1990 dictating that Islam is the only legitimate religion.

The ACLJ said, in promotion of its petition opposing the resolution, that: "They're attempting to pass a sinister resolution that is nothing more than blatant religious bigotry."

It is very important to understand. This radical proposal would outlaw Christianity ... it would make the proclamation of your faith an international crime."

After Bush resisted years of such initiatives at the UN, the Obama Administration is co-sponsoring with Egypt, another anti-free speech resolution at the UN.

This resolution has no immediate effect in law but provides Muslim countries with ammunition when they feel central tenets of Islam are being challenged. Approved by the U.N. Human Rights Council in early October 2009, it calls on states to condemn and criminalize "any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence."

The real hate and discrimination is directed against non-Muslims in the UN Defamation of Religion. The U.S. has no business participating in alliances and organizations that endorse a specific religion or in any way limits free speech. Against all the freedoms enjoyed and valued in the West, if we remain members of the UN, we will not only be assimilated into a one-world government, but a Shari'ah one-world government that dictates everything from finances to personal and religious rights. All that the Constitution stands for is being mocked and abused by even allowing such an organization to convene on American soil.

Much more at www.rightsidenews.com...

This part of your post is blatantly wrong, sorry.

The Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam only concerns countries that are members of the OIC. This is NOT (!!) a UN declaration! This declaration talks about human rights in the OIC member countries, and in one of the sections, it states that Sharia shall be the legal basis. All OIC member countries are Muslim, so it makes only sense that they use THEIR law.

The UN's anti-defamation resolution is something completely different. First of all, it's a NON-BINDING resolution. Secondly, all it states is that open racism shouldn't be allowed. It doesn't state you can't DISCUSS religion, it only says you can't follow a random Christian 8hrs/day while shouting "you believe in a talking snake...you're an idiot". Because that would be racist. Dunno about you guys, but racism is something despicable...so I got nothing against this declaration. It doesn't free speech as long as it's REASONABLE and not just a HATE RANT with any facts. Either way, the resolution is non-binding.

I know rightsidednews.com loves to mix up those 2 resolutions by stating they're set in stone and valid for all EU countries...or that they state Islam is the only true religion. They take it completely out of context and portray it as an "invasion of Islam" to monger fear in people.

As for the rest of your posts. I disagree with many Muslim core believes. But first of all, they have a right to follow their belief as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. And secondly, there's plenty of Muslims who don't take things literally...just like there's plenty of sane Christians who don't believe the world is only 5-6000 years old, or that there are talking snakes, or that we once roamed the earth with dinosaurs. You shouldn't take religious scriptures literally...and many Christians/Muslims/Jews don't.

It's obvious you're trying to portray the Muslims as horrible people who are trying to invade us. You are using parts of Islam you disagree with (and some of them rightfully so) to claim there is some sort of evil invasion, and you generalize a whole people by the actions of few.

And your claim that they're in a "perfect situation" to invade now and take over our world is total bull#. Do you really think the average Muslim wanted those wars? Do you have any idea with how much prejudice they have to cope since those few fundamentalist assholes attacked the Western world? Do you know how bad that was for their business?

Yes there's fundamentalist assholes...but they exist on both sides of the fence. Talk to a Taliban and you wanna puke, but I've spoken to some fundamentalist Evangelicals and to me it sounded like I'm talking to Hitler. They're a MINORITY, arguably a minority that screams very loudly, but still a minority!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
As for your videos of "ex-Muslims": Please stop posting them. They are fools. You do not need "ex-Muslims" to tell you what's going on. What they do is only to capitalize on your fear and to make money. Many of them never were truly Muslims anyway.

After 9/11, there was a market for people with Arab or Muslim backgrounds to talk to Westerners and share horror stories about Islam. They filled this market and are profiting from it.

In reality, they are actually the real terrorists, since they play off your fear, but telling you fantastic tales that easily fit into the Western Narrative and therefore help justify your feelings and actions by saying, "Look, people from their own land agree with us, we must help them!"

Also, posting the words of a Zionist Jew (Robert Spencer) is also a foolish waste of time. They are part of the problem. They do not offer you a solution.

Please stop posting the words of Islam's enemies, and post the words of true Muslims. You will find that real Muslims are exceedingly honest. But kuffar (disbelievers) are constant liars.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Dude maybe it's time to realise the problem you see is not religion.

The problem is power and religion is merely a tool to gain power.

This times 10000000000000000000000000!

And it's the same everywhere. Muslim fundamentalists control their followers through radical Islam...on our side of the pond the Evangelicals try the same thing, just with a different religion. Both times, all their actions, and those of their followers are purely based on EMOTIONS instead of RATIONALITY. In each case, that small fundamentalist minority manages to f*** it up for the rest of their people by destroying their image.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged

Are you seriously saying that the 1 random person on the internet unequivocally has the unquestionable authority to advocate the opinion for 1.3 BILLION people??

Maybe not but you are simply a ranter and I am done bothering to reply to you.

LOLZ!! .. I'M the ranter? Me? Pot, meet kettle.

You're the one going on, replying to your own post about 20 times, starting a new thread when the last one dies out... And then when anybody disagrees with your distorted world view using logic or reason, you simply state that you don't want to reply to me?

That makes YOU the ranter.. Because a person who rants is somebody who does not want to debate, or use discourse. You have just proven that you have no intention of doing anything but simply repeating your OWN VIEWS over and over again, but not wanting to debate anything else.

That makes you the ranter. And because you will now admit that there ARE millions of Christians living in Egypt, you also have to admit that YOU are the liar. This is the first step to realizing that you have just been victim to a massive government / corporate psyop against Islam / Arabs.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
And in regards to racism, Islam abolishes racism. The first prayer caller appointed by the Prophet (saw) was Bilal, who was black. At the mosque, you will find whites, arabs, blacks, pakis, and every other shade including redheads and those with blue eyes. Once you are a Muslim, you are my brother/sister, no matter what you were before or where you came from.

On the same token, if my biological brother is not a Muslim, he is farther from me than the stranger in Ireland who becomes a Muslim, although I have never met him or even know his name.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AbuMusaab

I really appreciate what you have written here.

I view it as really honest and enlightening even if I don't really like a hell of a lot of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I really appreciate what you have written here.

I view it as really honest and enlightening even if I don't really like a hell of a lot of it.

"...and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know." (Qur'an - 2:216)

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Instead we should tell everyone about Geert Wilders and his video "FITNA"

EVERYONE needs to watch it.

Islam is not a religion it is a system of control of every aspect of your life. It is growing in the world like sores on a leper. It is based on the rantings of a murderous pedophile.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab
And in regards to racism, Islam abolishes racism. The first prayer caller appointed by the Prophet (saw) was Bilal, who was black. At the mosque, you will find whites, arabs, blacks, pakis, and every other shade including redheads and those with blue eyes. Once you are a Muslim, you are my brother/sister, no matter what you were before or where you came from.

On the same token, if my biological brother is not a Muslim, he is farther from me than the stranger in Ireland who becomes a Muslim, although I have never met him or even know his name.

Well it all seems so nice when you write it but this is how it plays out in actuality and I know these stories are true.

Quote from a London Lady

I'm a Londoner and have seen my once friendly neighbourhood almost completely taken over by Muslims in the past ten years. All my neighbours are now Muslims and, despite our initial efforts to be neighbourly (take in parcels for them when they are out, help them out with various problems, say "hello" etc) they now treat us with absolute contempt. There has been a definite shift in the way they now view us since their numbers in this particular area have increased. They now ignore us, say hello to each other, chat with each other but stand and turn their backs when we walk past them in the street/ignore us/show aggression etc.

There is an agenda and those who think otherwise will soon change their minds when their areas start to be affected. We are hoping to move this year - we can't remain here any longer. We have already endured racist behaviour, I have been spat at and hissed at by Muslim women when I am out walking my dog in the park, we had a direct threat by one young Muslim man who said he was going to burn our house down and the same man later tried to attack my husband.

Despite ringing the police, the police didn't even turn up but rang us back two hours later to say that they didn't have the resources to help us. We've had our car vandalised, eggs thrown at our house - our neighbours on one side who are refugees from Afghanistan who are living in a nice private house via the taxpayer, treat us like dirt! They are living off benefits while we have to go out and work, and they (and their eldest son in particular, who is only 12) treat us like we are scum (and I am a well traveled and well educated woman)! I have had Muslim men in all their garb confronting me about Islam and giving me lectures etc. It's a living nightmare..

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Actually, some of their believes match fundamentalist Evangelical values surprisingly well. Like...they both hate magic and "wizards". Harry Potter's lucky or else both the Muslim world as well as the Evangelicals would be after his ass

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

You are the reason this Jihad will never end.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Instead we should tell everyone about Geert Wilders and his video "FITNA"

EVERYONE needs to watch it.

Islam is not a religion it is a system of control of every aspect of your life. It is growing in the world like sores on a leper. It is based on the rantings of a murderous pedophile.

I must watch that - he was apparently in association with Robert Spencer.

Whose lectures on Mohammad are very enlightening.

Robert Spencer - The Complete Infidel's Guide To The Koran

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab

Well it all seems so nice when you write it but this is how it plays out in actuality and I know these stories are true.

Quote from a London Lady

I'm a Londoner and have seen my once friendly neighbourhood almost completely taken over by Muslims in the past ten years. All my neighbours are now Muslims and, despite our initial efforts to be neighbourly (take in parcels for them when they are out, help them out with various problems, say "hello" etc) they now treat us with absolute contempt. There has been a definite shift in the way they now view us since their numbers in this particular area have increased. They now ignore us, say hello to each other, chat with each other but stand and turn their backs when we walk past them in the street/ignore us/show aggression etc.

Oh yeah?? So what about Christian Racism? Or Jewish Racism?

That means they are ALLL racist?

Ever heard of the KKK??? GUESS WHAT? THEY ARE CHRISTIAN!

So all Christians are racist then, by your standards.

Or what about the racist Jews in Israel that hate the Ethiopian settlers? That means all Jews are racist too??

And all Catholics are child molesters?

Do you see how your logic is flawed? Do you see that you can find individuals in any large group then promote their philosophy like it represents an entire group? Can you please admit that that is what you are doing?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

I meant racism amongst and between the Muslims. A black Muslim and a white Muslim and an Arab Muslim are all brothers, have no racial emnity between each other.

They love for the Sake of Allah and hate for the Sake of Allah. Meaning they love each other and hate disbelief and those who spread it.

Racism is a disease. Nationalism is a disease. Hating those who hate Allah and His Messenger (saw) is an obligation and an article of faith. And harming them becomes a duty if they bring harm to you or support those that do.

"O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliyâ' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliyâ' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliyâ', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allâh guides not those people who are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong doers and unjust)." (Al-Ma'idah 5:51)

[edit on 30-4-2010 by AbuMusaab]

[edit on 30-4-2010 by AbuMusaab]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

It doesn't work that way...you are only allowed to generalize a whole people if it fits your agenda! Beginner's mistake, tstststs

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

It doesn't work that way...you are only allowed to generalize a whole people if it fits your agenda! Beginner's mistake, tstststs

Hahahah...

Oh.. By the way. Greert Wilders is an admited xenophobic fascist. He is calling for Europe to not only BAN all minorets but also to BAN building new mosques!!

Could you imagine if they said they should ban building any new churches??? But standing up for somebody who knowingly distorts the Quran, uses known staged events like 9/11 and 7/7 bombing to propagate hatred for a group of peaceful citizens and claims that they should not be allowed to practice their religion is just plain un-American, not to mention immoral.

So to the OP, what exactly do you suggest? Does banning building mosques sound like a good idea? Should Islam be outlawed? Should they be forced to wear gold stars? What exactly is your proposal here, if Islam is so evil?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Although I appreciate your honesty here and the ability to talk calmly and be rational with this whole subject, I must say I really can't understand your allegiance to such a religion or to Mohammad - we are all aware by now that Mohammad was very brutal man who committed hideous murders on our people and he was a dirty old man who after the age of fifty took a six year as his bride and had full sexual intercourse with her when she was only nine.

Many of the Arab nations still hold the view that this is OK and their treatment of woman is despicable and I don't think anybody can have respect for that or have any wish for such a thing to be made law in our own lands.

You have honour killings and other stone age practices which do not belong in the world today, they are simply backward.

Islam Under Scrutiny by Ex-Muslims

Pedophilia Let me begin with a quote from a fatwa by the late and unlamented Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran.

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."

You need not fear that your Muslim male baby-sitter will rape your 7-year-old daughter. If he is a good Muslim he will only sodomize her. If he does force his penis into her tiny vagina he is obligated to pay for any surgical repairs that may be required. If those repairs are deemed insufficient you may work out a financial settlement to compensate you for his trivial infraction. No big deal. Muslim boys will be Muslim boys. And, after all, she is only a girl.

Other forms of sexual abuse inflicted on children by Muslim male family members include fondling of genitals, coercing a child to fondle the abuser's genitals, masturbation with the child as either participant or observer, oral sex, anal or vaginal penetration by penis, finger or any other object. Another technique used by Muslim men is called "thighing". The child's legs are pressed together and the abuser inserts his penis between the thighs of the little boy or girl.

As this was how Mohammed had sex with his wife, Aisha, from the time she was six years old

The practice, of course, was approved of by Ayatollah Khomeini who in his Little Green Book asserted “It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her.” Yes, indeed, you can be a good Muslim while copulating with the thighs of an infant.

An Arab woman vigorously denounces this vile practice in the following video clip from Bahrain TV. Her denunciation of the "thighing" of infants and young girls comes towards the end of the interview. This practice flourishes in Muslim countries where women are ruthlessly oppressed and normal sexual development systematically suppressed. That would include the Arab world, Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan. Deny men wholesome and natural sexual outlets and they will find unwholesome and unnatural alternatives. The Grand Ayatollah's full ruling on marriage can be found here. The institution of "temporary marriage" appears to be designed to facilitate prostitution.

www.islam-watch.org...

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Trublue]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Although I appreciate your honesty here and the ability to talk calmly and be rational with this whole subject, I must say I really can't understand your allegiance to such a religion or to Mohammad - we are all aware by now that Mohammad was very brutal man who committed hideous murders on our people and he was a dirty old man who after the age of fifty took a six year as his bride and had full sexual intercourse with her when she was only nine.

Your claim that Ayisha was 6 when married relies upon nothing but a 10th or 15th hand hearsay written about the prophet 200+ years after he died.

If somebody 200 years after Jesus died went and claimed that his feces would cure herpes, does that make it true?

It just mean that its meaningless hearsay. My opinion is that Ayisha was a teenager and that some pedophile claimed she was younger in order to justify his own relations with a young girl.

Please read this source which refutes that claim!

www.ilaam.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join