It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real power in the world is SAUDI ARABIA and they are causing the Islamization of the World.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The Moors did invade spain.
As did the Vandals, the Visigoths, several different Germanic tribes including the Vikings, the Byzantines.

Invading is one thing staying in power is a very different Ball game.

Under Muslim rule the Jews and Christians were respected as followers of the book and were aloud to practise their religion. Although they indeed had to pay those taxes from the thread . The Muslim leaders did not screw things up and let everybody do their thing. Causing a major growth in agriculture and one caliphate city was considered to be the most civilized and scientifically advanced cities of the period.

Christian could only take back what was once theirs when the Muslims began to fight each other.

You don't get to rule for 700 years with force and subduction.

They were driven away the same year as Columbus reached the Americas.
Where ironically your 'white Christians nearly wiped out the South American continent of it's inhabitants and started an empire responsible for the fact 400.000.000 people in the world still speak Spanish.

You even have the nerve to link to a white people site which is clearly discriminating and rewriting history just that little bit in favour of whites.

The fact alone that they use white people as an option for the title sickens me.

For your information all of European population are descendants from Asia.
Because of the In do- Aryan migration.

What you're doing her is spreading hate by accusing a religion with crimes where the rest of the world excelled in long before, at the same time and after.

Good luck with it. I won't bother you any more.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Good - because don't forget you accused me of lying about the Moors invasion and gave your incorrect statement that the Christians attacked them and demanded I proof otherwise which I did with TWO separate links!

If you choose to find white history offensive and find the fact that we have a book on white history to be somehow offense - I think that is blatantly racist!

Everyone else has books on their history - why are whites not allowed one?

Are you one of these people who think it is disgusting for any white to be proud of their people and that, that is some how racist and stink and yet it is not so for everyone else?

For everyone else it is cultural pride!

I suppose you are one of those people who find nothing wrong with this statement.....

“It’s horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be white.” (Newsweek, Sept. 14, 2009.)

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Trublue]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

No I'm NOT .I'm proud to be who I am. Just as I'm proud of a lot of things.

I still say what you say is wrong. Did I mention you to Lie ?

Your so called whites do not share a common history except for the wars and crimes done to each other.Usually after people like you say things like this.
Good bye.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Unfortunately one can't show up an ugly agenda without upsetting a few people.

White people have been brainwashed into thinking they are the evil of the world and the rest of the races are wonderful.

Islam is peaceful and somehow advanced and we are creeps.

This is fed into our brains from the minute we take our first breath and so most just buy it without even looking into the evidence or why such a thing is going on.

People do not even stop to think what terrible mental damage it does to a people to be constantly told they are evil and their ancestors are evil.

The sad fact is there is a plot to not only Islamatize the world but the delete whites from the planet forever and to get rid of our culture forever.

Take a quick look at this short video and think about it.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Harvard Hates The White Race?

Dr. Ignatiev is the founder of a journal, Race Traitor, which has as its motto, “treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.”

The journal’s purpose is “to abolish the white race.”

At the least, Dr. Ignatiev intends cultural and psychological genocide for whites. It is unclear whether physical extermination is part of the program. A statement by the editors on the web site says that the new abolitionists

“do not limit themselves to socially acceptable means of protest, but reject in advance no means of attaining their goal.”

Dr. Ignatiev does not believe his agenda is controversial. He writes:

“The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists.” Thus does he put whites on notice. If they oppose their abolition, they are “white supremacists.”

According to Dr. Ignatiev,

“The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race.”

“Make no mistake about it,” he says,

“we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed--not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed.”

vdare.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

THE ILLUMINATI CREATES RACIAL TENSION

by David Allen Rivera

"In the book A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, published in 1913 by Israel Cohen of the Fabian Society (a follow-up to Zangwill's Melting Pot), he wrote:

"We must realize that our Party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races, that for centuries have been oppressed by the Whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party ...

In America, we will aim for subtle victory. While enflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will instill in the Whites, a guilt complex for the exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroes will be able to intermarry with the Whites, and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

On June 17, 1957, this passage was read into the Congressional Record by Rep. Thomas G. Abernathy.

In 1922, the Russian Comintern provided $300,000 for the spreading of communist propaganda among Negroes. In 1925, the Communist Party, U.S.A., told its members:

www.the7thfire.com...

But as you can see by this video - this guilt complex is caused by nothing but exaggerated lies.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

This address of Rabbinovich was published in the U.S. Publication 'Common Sense', and re-published in the September issue of the Canadian Intelligence Service. Rabbi Rabbinovich speaking to an assembly in Budapest, Hungary on the 12th January 1952 stated:

Our Control Commissions will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter- racial tensions. Forbid the Whites to mate with Whites.

The White Women must cohabit with members of the dark races, the White Men with black women. Thus the White Race will disappear, for the mixing of the dark with the White means the end of the White Man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory.

We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples.

www.rense.com...

Evidence of this actually happening can be seen in the world

Recently Nicolas Sarkozy (French President) announced plans to pursue a vigorous policy of diversity and métissage. Concretely, this means giving preference to minorities in job hiring and prosecuting those who do not comply. In other words, affirmative action as a government policy from which none are exempt.

In his message Sarkozy insisted that the French people must change, that there will be dire consequences if they don't, and that not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country. Thus he amalgamated the concepts of preference for minorities in job hiring with that of the need for the French to intermarry racially.

www.brusselsjournal.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Interesting!!
However, I believe the Roman Catholic church holds all the power. They created Islam to rid the world of other lesser "Christian" religions so the Catholics would stand alone. Deals were made and deals are being honored. The Catholic Church holds all the power.

Lots of leaders are converting to Catholicism in secret..one such person was Tony Blair the ex UK Prime Minister and this was just before he took his MIDDLE-EAST job posting. Why? To show his authority and pledge his allegiance to the Catholic Church.

They hold all the power in more ways than you know. Not just religion but also other more subtle ways. alot of the secret societies stemmed from the Catholic Church one way or another. Plus the catholic church has recently and publically acknowledged that their could be extra-terrestrial life elsewhere. Again, they will be the receivers of something they have been waiting for for thousands of years.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

There are video which are quite good that support this view however I am not sure they are really correct?

Is it just more smoke and mirrors?

The power certainly does seem to come from Islam (Saudi Arabia mostly) now and they are not the type to be beholden to anyone, it may have been true in the beginning but I doubt they are still ruled.

Here is couple of videos I have come across that speak of the Roman Catholic Churches hand in creating Islam.

How the Vatican created Islam.

The astonishing story from an ex-Jesuit priest, Alberto Rivera, which was told to him by Cardinal Bea while he was at the Vatican.

22 min.

How the Vatican created Islam

video.google.com...#

and

Google Video Link

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Trublue]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

whats with you your crack pot hate mongering??? are you doing this for attention?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hey trublue,

You ALMOST have me convinced that Muslims are the real evil in this world. Now if you could just post another 35-40 anti-muslim videos I could definetely make up my mind.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's amazing how naive and ignorant many Non-Muslims are when it comes to this backward and dangerous Cult named Islam.
The inherent problem with Islam is that it is PreModern, that means it's unable to question itself and its teachings because it considers itself 'perfect'. So all absurdities of the Quran must be taken as FaceValue and without any questioning. This totally contradicts with our modern view of the Universe as relative and uncertain at the quantum level. Such an Absolute Cult must be in Clash with the rest of the Non-islamic World (and that's what we see everyday on the News). Islam and the modern World are inherently incompatible , they are like Matter and AntiMatter. They annihilate each other.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue
It is not racist to oppose Islam, as it is not a race and neither is it a religion.

The same goes for Judaism by your logic then.

You're Israeli, aren't you.

(P.S. still pretty sure Islam is a religion).

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I agree with ZEV93.

The mentality of 'some' Muslims (usually 1st and 2nd generation) is still in the Medieval era because it is the youngest religion from all three Abrahamic theologies. It has not had as much time to develop as Judaism and Christianity and it shows.

In the early days Islam was all for science and technology but then just like Christianity did (& still is in certain areas), it is now going through it's sour phase.

-Repression of women
-Empowerment of men
-Empowerment of clerics
-Intolerance of certain issues such as homosexuality
-Beliefs before common sense

All of these matters are an issue in Islam today, particularly under Sharia Law and some are still an issue under Christianity and were supported by Christianity 400 years ago.

Medieval Europe would have been such an awful place to live if you were against the Church, just as the Middle East is today if your against Islam (Israel for example).

The problem really isn't Islamic belief, it is more Islamic mentality & the Muslims proclaiming that all are infidels, particularly in the West are not doing any favors for the Muslims that want and have integrated with society.

Blaming all Muslims is stupid and silly.

Blaming the mentally retarded Clerics, Saudi Royals and Muslims that believe them isn't.

www.thisislondon.co.uk...

www.iengage.org.uk...

Yes you don't hear about many stories like these but I believe the majority of 3rd, 4th and 5th generation Muslims in the UK will eventually get sick fed up with all the religious ways of life their parents are so fond of just like every other religion.

Young British Muslims will wake up to how stupid it is to take everything an Inman from Pakistan has to say as fact. What you'll find is the only Muslims that will believe what an Inman has to say when it comes to infidels are the social rejects of the community, such as the 2nd generation London bombers from Leeds (aka the kids that came at the bottom of the class).

I'm not for Islam having an influence in our legal system, such as allowing Sharia Law in the country, just as I would vomit at the thought of any other religion trying to implement personal belief in to the legal system.

I think it is important to take a look from all angles to get the full picture, not just one angle.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

I think Buddha got it right

Trublue, you better get gloves to cope with all that hate

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZEV93 The inherent problem with Islam is that it is PreModern

It's actually one of the most modern belief systems. Starting up around 610AD.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Risen]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Islam, with all its flaws, is certainly a religion.

I grew up in a liberal Islamic environment, actually one of the first Sunni Muslim communities here in the west.

Often, we clashed with the fundamentalist in intellectual debates—this is in the 70’s and early 80’s when the CIA hadn’t gotten its hands on the fundamentalist through the afghan Russian war and made them crazier than they already were.

Most on this thread don’t have a clue what they are talking about regarding Islam.

As most of you have never faced a fundamentalist Muslim, I have, and dealt with them and know them.

As I know Liberal Muslims, such as Sufis, who BTW are mostly white Europeans and the nicest people you’ll ever meet. They are Muslims and don’t have any resemblance to the fundamentalists in Islam.

They can be likened somewhat to Quakers but not as rigid at all.

We have debated these fundamentalist before you folks ever heard of them, and told then they are anachronistic and misguided.

They would come by our community in their robes and 10th century clothes and tell us should have our woman dress like theirs.
our leader would tell them basically to go to hell, and that:

The Prophet Muhammad never sanctioned woman covering their faces or insisting on any cultural garb to be a Muslim.

Never ever did he say murder Christians and Jews and non Muslims? Those versus ignorant people interpret are taken out of context.
Just ask yourself, if that were true the Jews of Saracen Spain and all those Christians would have been dead.

There are violent “Jihadi” Muslims, though many are manipulated by the black-op intelligence agencies in the mossad, CIA and MI5-6.

Though I admit in this atmosphere peoples fears are somewhat justified.
But believe me the vast majority of Muslims are good, decent, and very ordinary people who don’t have any connection with the lunatics who murder people in the name of Islam.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well here is how Islam deals with its own women. This is not meant to offend just point out PURE fact. Nice bunch of people.

This is the exact reason why NO one should let any ONE power rule especially the Muslims. They are not civilized enough yet but they will get there in the next 1000 years or so.

Here is a more light hearted one for you!

[edit on 4-5-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Thank you for that post! I now know there is at least on sane, level headed Muslim in the world. That was not sarcasm.

I have a question for you. Why do the Muslims who are like you not go on the offensive against those 10th century idiots that are destroying your religion?

You must understand that they are doing more damage to you and the other Muslims that think like you than they are doing to non-Muslims.

The current path leads to extreme danger for all Muslims, because there is a backlash building and when it finally does cut loose, it will be a shock of epic proportions for the Muslim world and sweep the good and the bad out along with it.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Here is another one of those horrible videos.

It doesn't really show anything terrible so I guess it is OK to put up?

It is an honour killing done in broad daylight and with the authorities looking on and doing nothing!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join