It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real power in the world is SAUDI ARABIA and they are causing the Islamization of the World.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
The very premise of the op is absurd.

It is the Christian west that has ruled the world for 5 centuries and has brought the world to near doom, not any Bedouins from Arabia who where colonized by the Turks and British up until 70 years or so ago.

Who runs the vaunted NWO?
White European Christians

Who created atomic bombs that threaten to kill us all?
White European descended Christians

Who is the only group that used the atomic bomb?

Who did the great depression and created the Fed?

Who created the Illuminati?
White European Christians

Who runs the world economy?
White European Christians primarily, though the Japanese and Chinese are let into the white club.

Gee you really are ignorant - NO, it was not white Christians, it was Jews -

Jews or Jesuits are not white Christians!

Stop blaming the wrong people because you are so ignorant!

The UK has been controlled by Jews for over three hundred years - the Fed is Jewish.

The slave ships were Jewish.

For goodness sake, WAKE UP and stop being so ignorant!

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Trublue]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

So you don't agree then ?

What I'm trying to do is make you undertstand.

You do not have to fight the invasion. This is exactly what creates more hate, pain and suffering.

You should start with the source. This basicly means that you've got to releave those in rule and create a new government who are not corrupted.

Without this, your quest is useless.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by RWM88

Our politicians should look at Australia and New Zealand for inspiration.

[edit on 11232009 by RWM88]

Aotearoa is a wonderfully multicultural society. Officially we are bicultural, with Maori and English being our official languages.

Yes, we have racial intolerance from both 'natural' New Zealanders as well as immigrants, but we are learning to be accepting of others and expect others to be accepting of us.

You only say that because the problem have not really hit yet - the flood gates are open and it it won't be long before New Zealand is no longer a wonderful place to live.

You must have missed the Sunday programme.

I suggest you watch it, as it shows what is creeping into the country and where things are heading and worse yet that the government is unprepared to do anything about it.

tvnz.co.nz...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by Trublue

So you don't agree then ?

What I'm trying to do is make you undertstand.

You do not have to fight the invasion. This is exactly what creates more hate, pain and suffering.

You should start with the source. This basicly means that you've got to releave those in rule and create a new government who are not corrupted.

Without this, your quest is useless.

Yes, I have heard all of these stories before but we can't really work out who is the source can we and it appears to be the Muslims themselves, with the head being Saudi Arabia so to get them to leave is getting to the source.

I think people waste time on this source nonsense - see the problem and deal with that!

Islam is the problem and their ideology, they want to imperialise the word and force us all the believe and behave as they do.

Sure the elite are probably using it to suit themselves but it is still the problem!

link   
reply to post by Trublue

I think you would appreciate the threads I've posted.
They are about the ruling class and suggest that the Jews are not what you give them credit fore. The world as a hostage part 1

link   
If the art fo war is accurate information then the west will win.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
If the art of war is accurate information then the west will win.

You could be right - who is putting all of this evidence together and getting it out on U tube and the net?

There is an agenda in that.

Islam has probably exposed themselves before they really have the power to win.

Could be wrong but a huge part of winning this battle is educating the sleeping masses and that is sure is being done - people seem to be working night and day to expose this threat.

Good for them - I am trying to help.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

Stop blaming the wrong people because you are so ignorant!

The UK has been controlled by Jews for over three hundred years - the Fed is Jewish.

The slave ships were Jewish.

For goodness sake wake up and stop being so ignorant!

No offense, you are also blaming the wrong people.

The UK has been ruled by 'the elite' ( suggested Black Nobility ) for 300 years yes.
Because Willem the 3th sold out the British citizens moments after he was crowned king of England.
Willem was city holder of Holland and ancestor of the royal family.

Those slave ships belong to the VOC and later also WIC. The first corporations. But never property of 'the Jews'

The Jews are money people so yes a few have become so filthy rich they own your butt. Nevertheless they are a scape goat of the elite and always get blamed for the actions of the elite.

So maybe it's wise that you took the time to wake up a little more yourself.
No offense.

So please stop accusing any nation ethnic group or religion for all the problems you see.
It isn't so simple and now you're not only asking people to stand up against Muslims and Jews and Christians for that matter. ( As the last would be the response from a part of the Muslim community.)
You are also accusing anyone that is part of that community that has nothing to do with it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Point taken, I am aware the Jews are getting a hiding in the media and they are about to fall and yes they are an obvious scape goat - none the less they have had there part in all of this but yes there is powers behind and above them.

Sorry if it appeared I was blaming them entirely?

I was just really pointing out it is not white Christians who are the worlds great evil.

Islam for example has done far more imperialism than we ever have.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

More imperialism ? could you explain that to me ?

I agree there are a lot of countries with a majority of Muslim citizens.
Only a few are practising Muslim rule or Sharia.

Above the fact Christianity has currently more followers then Islam and those followers on both religions are divided in groups sharing only their faith.

Not to mention that the Vatican is and was the only institute in the world that was participating in global politics.

Edit.
There is evidence of Popes that were born from the so called 'black nobility' and the vatican has from that point on worked with these B.N. people.
Imperialism is the last thing you can accuse Islam of

[edit on 5/2/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Look watch these two essential viewing videos and you will see what is being done.

It is an invasion - a take over - imperialism.

Islamization is not really about religion, it is a whole system and much like Nazism it is a system of take over - an agenda.

It is not racist to oppose Islam, as it is not a race and neither is it a religion.

This next video is also good for showing us the dangers of Islam.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

You must have missed the Sunday programme.

I suggest you watch it, as it shows what is creeping into the country and where things are heading and worse yet that the government is unprepared to do anything about it.

tvnz.co.nz...

Nope, I watched it when it first aired, and yes, it is easy to find incidents that support your agenda just it is also easy to find incidents of christian bigotry and intolerance in New Zealand.

You seem to assume the worst and that just excacerbates matters in my opinion.
Yes, there are extremists, yes, they can be muslim just as they can be christian. My focus is on the intolerant ignorant christians in this country who are anti-abortion but do not have a realistic (real-world) solution apart from "follow god's word" which is not an option for me. I don't want to follow fairy tales or get caught up in comparing the size of my e-penis with people of intolerant religions (christianity and islam).

God does not exist, for me. I do not believe in jesus or muhammed as prophets or anything other than possibly deluded control freaks.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by aorAki]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Well... Theo was a fellow countryman and if his words were directed to another religion, faith or system. He could be killed as well.

The other movie with the voice the guy does not speak the full truth.
Turkey did not change language they kept their own.
Asia became Muslim after Dhengis Khan conquered the Islam world and he and his men adopted Islam bringing it back to Asia.

In Spain, Christians picked up the weapons first. Before it both religions lift in peace..

Yes you are right about Muslims breeding like rabits as happens in all poor counties. Second generation Muslims in the Netherlands have adapted to 2 children families. .

Not so long ago this also happend here. My grandparents are from a family with 13 and 7 children.

How is Christianity still regarded as a faith when the Vatican ruled Europe it it's no religion anymore. Regarding the voice in the video.

Of course the majority of my history comes from what I've learned in school.

But still... It's your government where you have to stand up to. They according to you make or allow this to happen.
Standing up to Islam would mean you have to nuke all Islamic countries or it won't make a difference. Good luck with that.

I never mentioned you were a racist. Impossible. There is no single race involved.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Hoi!
Being another 'countryman' of yours, I'm a little surprised about your comment that Theo could have been killed if he was having the same words for another religion, group, system, or whatever... He has been speaking about all kind of people and groups throughout his life and career, and somehow he got his throat slit in broad daylight by a muslim. Cultural relativism should have some limits; and facing the reality of life is always good.

mvg, L

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

In Spain, Christians picked up the weapons first. Before it both religions lift in peace..

This is all I need to read to know, you don't know what you are talking about - the moors invaded Spain and took sex slaves etc it took the Spanish 700 years to finally get rid of them

Learn some real history, not rubbish.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Maybe you can link me some of your sources then ?

Conquest, war, violence and everything else for that matter have been and are part of humanity since far before Islam existed and after it's founding it still was non- Muslim way of getting things done.

Before you even think of denying everything I've said because of one thing, which I think is ignorant.

You will have to come up with some hard evidence for your claims.
Until then you are still spreading a load of hate around here.

Be a man, proof me otherwise.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by loOranks

I don't say it is a normal thing to do and I think it can not be allowed.

You must admit, people have been killed for less.
It comes back in the news almost on a regular basis.

However repulsive I think this murder was, he was still proviking towards people that already warned him. Not that thats OK

He new the consequences.

The Islam is more direct.
We aren't use to it because we have been under Christian rule for centuries. My experience is that these actions would be done in secret.
Christians are by far the most hypocrite people I've encountered.
( Not saying christians are hypocrite, but the hypocrites I'm talking about were all Christian. there is a difference. )

As much as I agreed with some things the guy said. His way usually results in more damage. People have a tendancy to get more oposing when criticised and blow up or kill someone in the process.

Nevertheless this was an isolated case and I don't recal any religious murder since. Probably before this one the last were during the time the protesants and catholics were making an issue out of it.

If you ask me Minister Rouvoet is more dangerous right now then radical Islam is.

[edit on 5/2/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlaggedLook at the Coptic Christians in Egypt for example,

Ok, let's look at the situation the Coptics are in.

Muslims attack Coptic Christians in northern Egypt

Muslims attacked a community center and burned several homes belonging to Coptic Christians in northwestern Egypt over the weekend, injuring 23 people, in a rampage that a local bishop said was incited by a radical Muslim preacher.

Attack on Coptic Christians in Egypt Leaves 7 Dead

At least seven Coptic Christians were killed and another half dozen were wounded - many seriously - after a Thursday morning drive-by shooting after a Christmas midnight mass in Nag Hamadi in Upper Egypt. Egypt's Coptic Christian community was celebrating midnight mass on Christmas Day, according to the Coptic calendar, when the shooter sprayed a large crowd in front of the church with a hail of gunfire. Many died on the spot. Others were taken to the hospital, in serious condition.

Muslim Violence Ongoing in Egypt -- Christians Plead For Help

Since early morning on Saturday, November 21, the Upper Egyptian town of Farshoot, as well as the neighboring villages of Kom Ahmar, Shakiki and Ezbet Waziri, has been the scene of ongoing Muslim mob violence against Coptic Christian inhabitants. The mob looted, vandalized and burnt Coptic property, while Copts hid indoors fearing to venture out. Reuters Cairo reported that a witness said "chaos is overwhelming (in the city)."

Oh yeah, real peaceful coexistence.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
He who has the money, holds the power. My dinner costs 99 cents, but to drive to work tomorrow costs 4 dollars.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join