It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real power in the world is SAUDI ARABIA and they are causing the Islamization of the World.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged

Originally posted by Trublue
I just hold my own ideas about God and I think everyone should be allowed that freedom.

You just said in in a post on the last page that you think all Muslims should be deported from Europe (even if they are natural born citizens with no where to go), and that Islam should be banned, and that mosques should be turned into churches.

Your whole thing about "thinking everyone should be allowed to have that freedom (to hold their own ideas about God)" is a LIE! You only want freedom if they have ideas that you lie.

You are a freedom hater. Just admit it already.

I do believe in freedom - freedom from Islam and their oppression.

You deliberately try to twist things.

Originally posted by AbuMusaab

"Islam or the Sword" There are 2 main options for you, and option 2 has two subchoices.

1) Meet the conditions I have stated in this thread numerous times.

or

2) Keep fighting us. Then we will fight you until you either:
a) Become Muslim
b) Die

We do not need or want this sort of religion in our land, a religion that does not believe in freedom for others but rather convert or die.

I say they should leave and let the rest of us live in freedom and peace!

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Trublue]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If you really believe any 1 religion can subvert the minds of over 7 billion people, who are ever gaining more knowledge and liberties, especially a religion like Islam with all it's restrictions and xenophobic elements, than you really have lost faith in what it really is to be human. Get a hobby, no ONE is going to change the world.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab
reply to post by Trublue

End your support for the corrupt governments in the Islamic world and allow us to topple the corrupt regimes and establish Shar'iah law, even if this means your oil prices go up.

Remove all your military installations and embassies from our countries immediately.

Cut your support for illegal occupation of Palestine by the Israelis.

Then we can talk. Until then, I only offer you Islam, or the sword.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by AbuMusaab]

This is one of the funniest things I've read on ATS in a loooong time. Apparently an Islamic diplomat wants to flesh out a war treaty in a conspiracy thread? I really am starting to wonder, how much time have I wasted on this site, if this is really the type of people that are posting. Thank god for the internet, people like this probably would be so bored they might become an extremist. Keep talking little children, talking won't kill anyone, just the sense of reason of those stupid enough to extract any substance from your words.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Morning Abu, and all, I like your come back using Catholics, bottom line is if it wasn’t for the protection of Vatican City home of the pope as all levels of the church are considered citizens of and there for could only be deported back there the Catholic religion would have died out centuries ago. I could give you a complete brake down on the workings of there religion and why it is a false religion according to any scripture but we should leave that for a new thread. Also feel free to U2U me with a topic and we can have that discussion on a new thread as well. There is bad blood on all sides in any religion no matter by what name it calls it self. In America people would consider themselves Christian just by believing that Jesus died and rose from the grave and in my opinion that is simply not the case for even the bible tells us we need to be born again. We all use for the most part the same book and teachings containing the same stories, yet we have become a group of salad bar Christians, taking in only the parts that we wish to practice, using the excuse of its all in the translation, even when clearly pointing out the truth right out of there own bible they use, they simple deny it and continue on there path. This has become even a big controversy with the New Testament, because of the New Testament they use the excuse, well that’s in the Old Testament and doesn’t count. And that is simply ridiculous all things in the Bible be it from the old, new or revelations are all from God, the new was to up hold the old not to rewrite it as most have tried to do in there religious practices.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
blah blah blah....

I wish you people would just stop behaving like children.... grow up, get a life and go back home... we don't want your Faith here anymore.... you have outstayed your welcome.... especially those fanatics/radicals trying to get into Parliament... it'll never happen here....

[edit on 2-5-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
This entire thread is why I think religion shouldn't be discussed on ATS.

Yes, free speech and all, but I'm tired of all the bigoted threads being made against Islam.

The OP is utterly paranoid.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Howdy all - and golly gee, looks like you really got the party started over here TruBlu

I got a helluva pie fight going on over on my thread too lol, but nothing like the infighting going on over here

Islam: Does it belong in America?

wham, bam, thank you islam!

I see you got "Shake 'n Bake" AKA FalselyFlagged over here calling the kettle black too huh?

Brought to you by Shake n' Bake: I'm the Shake, with the right to Bake!

FalselyFlagged is such a wonderful companion to have conversations with... especially if your white, huh?

The laughter just keeps coming!

And I see we have with us an actual islamic militant!... wow, the real deal huh? I hope he's not in America.... I'll be looking for the I.P. lol...

Well, I guess that the prophetic declarations from the book of Genesis is realy true, huh Islam? You should know which prophecy I'm talking about, since the Quran has the same book in it...

anyway, Jihad is fast approaching. Even now America is under the control of an under cover Islamic fundamentalist lol.. that video of Obama bowing to the Shiek proves that. We'll have the president of Iran here in america too - after 40 years of emnity between the two states, which again proves that America is under the control of an islamic jihadist.

America chooses not to see that though, because it's so full of people that MUST BELIEVE.....

I sometimes wish I could spit, and eyes would open...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
This entire thread is why I think religion shouldn't be discussed on ATS.

Yes, free speech and all, but I'm tired of all the bigoted threads being made against Islam.

The OP is utterly paranoid.

lol, wow, you obviously didn't watch any of the the documented fact provided by the OP.... he's not paranoid, but instead in fear for the loss of his freedoms by Islam, because people like yourself refuse to understand the threat Islam poses against anyone who is not muslim.

Yes, I said THREAT... take your pick as to which one I'm talking about.... Death, Rape, Incest, Sodomy, Enslavement, Torture... Islam does it all.... and if you're not Muslim, It does it all, to you!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

I would agree that Islam is a very dangerous CULT and that CULTISTS of this nature, present a very real and dangerous threat where ever they take root.

Saudi Arabia is the head of the vermin snake that is leading the charge on the Islamic Revolution which is designed to install ISLAM as the One World Religion, doing away with Christianity and Pagan religions at all costs.

The difference between these CULTS is how they go about doing their dirty work. Islam prefers to use FORCE by MURDERING the innocent who do not subscribe to their belief system. Christianity and the Pagan religions try use MONEY and FALSE BROTHERLY LOVE to capture the hearts of souls of those who oppose them.

However, the day will come, and come soon, when the Christians and Pagans will have to take up the sword against the Islamic world and cleanse them from the planet forever. For a CULT that teaches and instills HATE and pushes the sword as the means of getting its agenda across, shall die and suffer the same fate.

Only time will tell if what I have prophesied here will come true. I believe it will. I know it will. Its not a matter of if, but of when.

[edit on 5/2/2010 by Evisscerator]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

Do you realise you are presenting the perfect solution to avoid it all ?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well Trublu looks like you've been labeled as a 'racist' by some of the ATS community here that:

-Don't live in the EU
-Don't live in the UK

And don't understand that the term 'racist' is hate of a race of people, not a 'religion'.

I feel like a foreigner in my own country and the Saudi Royals ARE RAMMING ISLAM THROUGH THE EU!

The Saudi Royals pay for schools like this in our country to ensure their children are educated about 'tolerance' and 'equality' the Islamic way

www.youtube.com...

I don't mind Muslims, as long as they wouldn't mind me but this isn't the case.

Sharia Law is already operational here in the UK and will be expanded if the 'Multicultural Fascists' get their way and sell out everything that once made Britain 'Great'.

Your labeled 'racist' in Britain today for having an opinion.

Personally I am a modern day 'racist' in Britain because I believe Islam should have no involvement in government and must assimilate in to OUR society, much like the other races of people who have come to our islands and assimilated in to our society.

I'll just make it clear and simple for the readers of this thread.

Western Society:
-Equal rights for Men and Women
-Systems of Justice that actually seek to distribute Justice as best it can
-Tolerance of others
-Freedom to love who you want, regardless of gender

Islamic Society (Under Sharia Law)
-Unequal rights for Men and Women
-Systems of Justice that would sentence a Woman to death for being raped.
-Intolerance against others, it's either their way or none at all.
-You'd be stoned to death for being true to your feelings in certain cases.

It's a hard choice isn't it?

Edited because I can type well after a few glasses of dark rum

[edit on 11232009 by RWM88]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RWM88

Western Society:
-Tolerance of others

I would say this is the causing all the problems.

Equel rights are forced, including people who do not share the same ideas.

System of justice is corrupted by positive discrimination.

Tolerance is given to people who will not return the favour.

Freedom love who is forced to those that do who not agree.

By far all problems could be resolved or prevented if governments would act to a situation instead of implementing one rule to fit everybody.

Kissing asses of those who scream out is ignorant.
Which I refuse to believe the ones in power are.

There is more going on in the world then we know and fundamental Muslims are only a side effect of it.

[edit on 5/2/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Thanks for the reply Sinter Klass.

I understand what you mean with positive discrimination and other recent political developments.

If such fads as multiculturalism and positive discrimination were removed from modern western governments then we would have something great.

Unfortunately our politicians care more about votes than morality.

In countries like Britain our politicians have no courage to stand up and instead, bend over for everyone and abuse western societies principles in a foolish manner just as you explained.

Our politicians should look at Australia and New Zealand for inspiration.

It's the abuse of our 'tolerance' that will allow sharia law to creep further and further in to the back doors of western societies.

I see your Dutch, I'm sorry for our governments stupid act of sending Geert Wilders back home. Regardless if we disagree with his views or not, I am always for Freedom of Speech.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RWM88

Yes. that's what I meant exactly.

Now for the pointing finger part.
You already agreed it's all about politics. So why blaim the Islam only ?
What's the use ?

When the source of any problem isn't dealt with, you are merely prosponing it to the future.

Besides that. Problems just don't get solved with creating new problems.

The problem I read in this thread is perspective.
Yes there are problems. No you can't blaim a billion people for the problems you encounter.

Then there is the source of the problems that is overlooked. ( goes even deeper but that's for another thread.) The government.

Ever seen the movie American X ?
If you didn't then get your but away from the pc. or just download it. It's one of the best movies I know.

If you did. Put yourself in the role of the lead character. He finds out he was blinded by hate. He woke up finding what really was happening.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Thanks again Sinter Klass.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Muslims, I just don't want Sharia Law in my country because it is barbaric.

Muslim women would be pressured in to using Sharia courts where justice works against them.

To be honest, I just dislike religion and oppose anymore religious interference in state affairs.

Yeah, it's a great movie, some parts are also painful to watch.

Don't worry buddy, I'm far from a white supremest as my girlfriend is a Capetonian.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The very premise of the op is absurd.

It is the Christian west that has ruled the world for 5 centuries and has brought the world to near doom, not any Bedouins from Arabia who where colonized by the Turks and British up until 70 years or so ago.

Who runs the vaunted NWO?
White European Christians

Who created atomic bombs that threaten to kill us all?
White European descended Christians

Who is the only group that used the atomic bomb?

Who did the great depression and created the Fed?

Who created the Illuminati?
White European Christians

Who runs the world economy?
White European Christians primarily, though the Japanese and Chinese are let into the white club.

Who primarily is polluting the atmosphere?

White European Christians, primarily—though now the whole world in following the naked capitalism of the west will go down to doom lead by the west.

Here is the history people here want to avoid as if it didn’t exist:
Massive evil by
White European christians

Literally millions of Africans were enslaved by Christians and millions of them died.
Literally Millions of Native Americans were slaughter by Christians
Christian nations colonized, all of the third world for at least 200 years or more

All of the Middle East, Africa, south East Asia and South America

All colonized [what amounts to slavery] by the CHRISTIAN EUROPEAN NATIONS
READ AGAIN

CHRISTIAN EUROPEAN NATIONS are responsible for millions and millions of deaths due to outright murder and slavery.

NO GROUP IN THE WORLD, MUSLIMS, JEWS, HINDUS, COMBINED COMES NO WHERE NEAR THAT CARNAGE

Imagine how many people died in colonialism
Imagine how many people died in slavery

In fact the Belgium’s document that King Leopold worked— read this closely:
THE CHRISTIAN KING LOEPOLD WORKED 10 MILLIN AFRICANS TO DEATH!

I could go on and on, but what’s the point, one day I will post a thread outlining the murderous worldwide rampage that Christian Europe did on third world countries
I guarantee you it will turn your stomach

Since 2001 and 911, in which most believe was a hoax generated by the US and Israeli governments, everybody now hates some desert dwelling middle easterners who are Muslims.

Who BTW history records brought Europe out of the dark ages

Did you bright boys know that?
en.wikipedia.org...

www.cyberistan.org...

www.islamawareness.net...

Which despite all the problems with Islam and some of its adherent’s addiction to pre-modern religion and violence, [even though many here believe most of the violence is by the black op groups in the US intelligence community], the western powers and their pollution and atomic weapons are probably a greater threat to the world.
Also it must be said that there are many Christian lunatic religionist such as Dave Quarash, Jim Jones, Tin McVeigh, and those who murder abortionist, and also many Christian religious loonies who want to teach religion in school and create a chritian theocracy, in other words many fundamental religionist adhere to pre-modern ethnocentric religion, not just Islam.

www.religiondispatches.org...

And believe me as bad as Islam and Judaism are Christianity has more blood on it than all religions, including Nazism, combined.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by inforeal]

[edit on 2-5-2010 by inforeal]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWM88

Thanks again Sinter Klass.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Muslims, I just don't want Sharia Law in my country because it is barbaric.

To be honest, I just dislike religion and oppose anymore religious interference in state affairs.

Yeah, it's a great movie, some parts are also painful to watch.

Don't worry buddy, I'm far from a white supremest as my girlfriend is a Capetonian.

Hi.

I'm sorry.

I was not blaiming you or anything but more the thread in particular.

I agree, Sharia law does not belong in our society. There is a reason Western countries and Turkey have divided politics and religion.
Althoug this secularism isn't really working in a democracy, if a majority of the people want somethingyou can't deny them, can you.
It should protect us against the extremes.

Religion is a problem. I'm against it. I do consider faith to be important but not in a system where it's a tool to control for power.

I always turn my head when it happens, you know with the teeth and all.

A Capetonian ? Never heard of it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWM88

Our politicians should look at Australia and New Zealand for inspiration.

Aotearoa is a wonderfully multicultural society. Officially we are bicultural, with Maori and English being our official languages.
Yes, we have racial intolerance from both 'natural' New Zealanders as well as immigrants, but we are learning to be accepting of others and expect others to be accepting of us.

In my opinion, everyone is welcome here, be they christian, muslim, hindu, atheist, male, female, homosexual, straight.
I have had excellent on-street discussions with both christians and muslims and have been upfront about my atheism. We have eventually agreed to disagree and there has not been emnity.

Unfortunately we also have homegrown rednecks who can't accept that in the 21st Century the world is more connected and societies are more diverse than their old-school white bread, knee-jerk ways and these attitudes make it difficult for immigrants to assimilate....when under threat one does what is natural, that is, they go back to what they know.

I would dearly love to see a world without religions, without gods, without wars, without nationalism and patriotism and while I realise that is idealistic, it doesn't stop me dreaming of better times.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by RWM88

Western Society:
-Tolerance of others

I would say this is the causing all the problems.

Equel rights are forced, including people who do not share the same ideas.

System of justice is corrupted by positive discrimination.

Tolerance is given to people who will not return the favour.

Freedom love who is forced to those that do who not agree.

By far all problems could be resolved or prevented if governments would act to a situation instead of implementing one rule to fit everybody.

Kissing asses of those who scream out is ignorant.
Which I refuse to believe the ones in power are.

There is more going on in the world then we know and fundamental Muslims are only a side effect of it.

Well said, I agree.

The Islamic agenda is being pushed because it suits the "elite" or the TPTB.

Islam is the most restricting, dominating force on the Earth and TPTB intend to force us all under it so they can have maximum control.

It does not necessarily hold that they even believe in Islam.

Because of the lie, that Nazis gasses 6 million Jews, people have become unable to respond to this threat as they should because they think somehow it might lead to something like this happening?

If people realised the truth, in that it is a lie, they would stand up and fight this invasion because that is what it is, plain and simple, the Islamics should be made to leave, they do not belong in our lands.

When they are refusing to let us pour into their lands, then why should we allow them to do it to us?

There ought to be fairness in the world but there is not.

Only white lands are really multicultural lands, every other race has their own lands and their culture protected, why should this not apply to us?

Personally I couldn't care less if some of you call me a racist - it's just a silly word invented for the purpose of controlling us.

Jewish holocaust denier PART 2 ( NO GAS CHAMBERS? )( DAVID COLE.)

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Trublue]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Hi inforeal.

I'd like to say.

Christianity is not to blaim, just like Islam isn't.

What you just did is the exact same thing as the OP did.

Let me explain.
The world is ruled by people who care only for power and money. ( gets them power )

They use religion as a tool to get people to act in their best interest.
By all means. Never the interests of the people.

Example.
The VOC from Holland was the first corporation. It's founders were all private business men. They got rich from drug and slave trade and althoug they acted against the teachings of Christ they were welcomed and their money was easily excepted.

With their money they simply bought their way in to power in the past, now ,back in ancient Rome.

I and everyone else can not be held responsible for crimes that the ruling class commited. If my ancesters protested they were eliminated.

So I understand your accusations and I used the same as arguments against the OP, the way you bring them is just as unreasonable and wrong.

No offense.

[edit on 5/2/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join