It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real power in the world is SAUDI ARABIA and they are causing the Islamization of the World.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab

If your leaders do not desist, then we have to fight you until you are no longer a problem, which may be until you become Muslims or you are dead. Then we can focus on fixing the misguided amongst us.

You do realise we would like to topple our leaders as well?

All we see if their evil and them trying to drive us into martial law and implant RFID chips in us etc.

If the peoples of the world could unite and stop believing the evil leaders, then maybe we could all be free.

Th real problem is not normal Arab or Muslim peoples or us who are Christians, or simply us who hold not real religion as such. Even people who hold no formal religion often do believe in God in their own ways.

In some ways Arabs are ahead of us because at least many of you have taken up arms and begun to fight, or simply to really join together in some organized way, most of our people are so asleep they don't see the terrible state of the world or the direction the evil leaders are pushing us.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Noah is mentioned in detail in the Qur'an. Read Surah Nuh (Noah) Here

Moses is the most mentioned in the Qur'an (other than Muhammad (saw))

Salad bar (Cafeteria Catholics). Some Muslims do this as well. It is not acceptable.

The Qur'an says we can believe things in previous Scriptures only if they do not contradict the Qur'an, but we can not take any law from them because they have been corrupted.

All the religions brought by the Prophets are the same, Monotheism. And the religion of Monotheism was completed with Muhammad (peace be upon him). But all the prophets (peace be upon them all) brought the same religion, and the one to take us until Judgement Day is what Muhammad (saw) brought.

There is also a wonderful thing that happened which is what we call the Prophet's Night Journey.

Muhammad is taken from Arabia to Jerusalem (Al Aqsa mosque (not the golden dome)) on a white horse and it takes him to heaven. On his way up he speaks to Moses until he reaches God. God commands him to pray 50 times a day, and command his followers to follow that example. On the way down Muhammad (saw) see Moses (as) again and Moses asks him what God said, and so he tells him. Moses says 50 times a day is too much, and his followers will never do it. Muhammad goes back to God and asks him to lower it and God lowers it to 40 or something and this happens again and again until we get 5. Moses saw all the trouble he had with his followers and warned Muhammad to ask God to make it easier on us. Alhamdulillah.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by AbuMusaab]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The "we are taking over..," thing was for TruBlue because rational conversation did not work with her, so I figured I would say things that feed into the narrative she is trying to create so she sinks deeper into her all-consuming obsession.

"Islam or the Sword" I said this to her but meant it generally. There are 2 main options for you, and option 2 has two subchoices.

1) Meet the conditions I have stated in this thread numerous times.

or

2) Keep fighting us. Then we will fight you until you either:
a) Become Muslim
b) Die

Oh that's rich - my all consuming obsession have you checked to look at yourself in the mirror?

You have said nothing but one radical statement after another, all the way though this thread.

I have done no such thing except to point out your people are plotting to take over our lands and you have even confirmed this on many occasion AND NOT JUST when trying to feed into my obsession - even in answers to other people but when you lose an argument and I show you for telling untruths, up you go for insulting me and calling me mad etc.

How convenient - like I say I think you are an agent for Saudi Arabia - you follow their game plan to the letter even in how to deal with a supposed "Islamophobe."

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Trublue]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Ok the real problem will be Israel, America and Christians in general will always support them no matter what because it is regarded as the holy land were Christ died for us, and is held secrete by all whom believe in him. Even if like you said in the Koran it was a double and Jesus just rose to heaven, it still symbolizes the same and should it not remain the holiest of all places? So I don’t understand the problem with Israel, or why it is so harmful to your beliefs?

The Prophets Night Journey, also reminds me of the attempt to save the city of Salomon, I think it was Salomon with the pleading to the angels sent to destroy the city if they found so many good people they would not destroy it and the number kept getting smaller and smaller and in the end the city was destroyed because they couldn’t even find one. I think Lott and his family were told earlier to leave before hand and that’s why there were not enough in the city to save the city, but I might have two stories mixed together, but I understand what you are saying.

ok gang it is 3am here have to go to bed and get up in a few hours so i look forward to talk more to you latter, good night all and may God Bless us all.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

The Jews want to destroy the Mosque Al Aqsa ( the one from the Night Journey I told you about) but digging underneath it for "research and excavation" but they are just trying to weaken it's foundation in hopes it will collapse and then they can build on it Solomon's Temple (Suleiman in the Qur'an) Lot in the Qur'an is Lut.

Muslims ruled Jerusalem for thousands of years and we never destroyed or harmed the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and we would not do so. Christians and Jews lived within the Caliphate since Islam came about, and enjoyed the protection and good living within it. Europe started the problems within our borders and between us because they saw the growing strength of Islam as a threat. It really started with the Romans and has never ceased.

Peace is not impossible, but the other reason you will not let us have our own governments is not just oil, but also because of protecting Israel. This puts us at an impasse. Because we want to unite the Muslims and remove Israel, and since the first leads to the other, you cannot allow it.

I guess America will eventually have to reconsider it's alliance with Israel, or we will fight forever.

But we understand America and Israel have a special relationship and yes this poses a problem for us. And this may be the reason we never achieve peace between us. You are right.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

reply to post by drmeola

The Jews want to destroy the Mosque Al Aqsa ( the one from the Night Journey I told you about) but digging underneath it for "research and excavation" but they are just trying to weaken it's foundation in hopes it will collapse and then they can build on it Solomon's Temple (Suleiman in the Qur'an) Lot in the Qur'an is Lut.

Ahh do you think you might be being a bit paranoid there - a bit delusional maybe?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

It's actually common knowledge between Muslims and Jews. Do a little research from both Muslim and non-Muslim sources. It's not really a secret or a conspiracy. They want Al-Aqsa gone and they want to build Solomon's Temple in it's place. That's why they cry/pray at the Wailing Wall.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 2-5-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Here is some more under cover footage about the plotting going on in England another must watch ....

Dispatches Britain's Islamic Republic.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Petition: Save Women Now

To: U.S. Government and United Nations

We call upon America's government representatives and the international representatives of the United Nations to recognize the global threat of oppression and violence to women from Islamic supremacism.

We demand that they pass national and international resolutions condemning Islamic supremacism as a threat to women everywhere.

We demand that these world leaders recognize the existence of Islamic supremacism, and we demand that they take measures to protect the women of the world from the Islamic supremacist ideology.

Women are being oppressed, beaten, murdered in America and around the world in the name of Islamic supremacism.

Being "sorry" is not enough. We call upon the leaders of the world to take responsibility to SAVE WOMEN NOW from this cruel, vicious, and deadly ideology of Islamic supremacism.

Sincerely, The Undersigned

muslimsagainstsharia.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

There is no such thing as a "Muslim against Shar'iah." A person who is against Shar'iah can never be a Muslim.

Allah also ruled that those rulers who do not rule by what Allaah sent down are unbelievers, wrongdoers, and rebellious. He says: "And he who does not rule by what Allaah sent down, it is they who are the disbelievers." (5:44) And He says: "And he who does not rule by what Allaah sent down, it is they who are the wrongdoers." (5:45) And He says: "And he who does not rule by what Allaah sent down, it is they who are the rebellious." (5:47)

(excerpt from Ruling by other than what Allah (swt) has revealed)

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola

aorAki, I can find no religion in the world that supports homosexuality, that maybe a natural thing in nature but we are not animals we are human beings.

We ARE animals, whether you like it or not. We are 'natural in Nature' as well.
Go figure.

I'm glad I'm not religious so I don't have to be a bigot.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by aorAki]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Saudi Arabia: Raped teenager appeals to king to stop lashing

Source:
Scotsman

A teenage Saudi gang-rape victim who was sentenced to 90 lashes for being alone with a man she was not related to has beseeched King Abdullah, the country's monarch, to intervene in the controversial case.
"I ask the king to consider me as one of his own daughters and have mercy on me and set me free from the 90 lashes," the 19-year-old said in an emotional interview with a Saudi newspaper yesterday.

"I was shocked at the verdict. I couldn't believe my ears. Ninety lashes! Ninety lashes!" the woman, identified only as G, told the Saudi Gazette, an English-language daily. Five months after the judgment, her sentence has yet to be carried out and G said she waits in fear every day for the phone call telling her to come in for her punishment. Lashes are usually spread over several days. About 50 lashes are given at a time.

The case is the latest in a series of highly controversial judgments that has highlighted the shortcomings of the Saudi legal system. But it is also regarded as a sign of change that the once tame and timid Saudi media are prepared to cover and challenge cases of rough justice.

G's ordeal began a year ago when she was blackmailed into meeting a man who threatened to tell her family they were having a relationship outside wedlock, which is illegal in the desert kingdom. She met the man at a shopping mall and, after driving off together, the blackmailer's car was stopped by two other cars bearing men wielding knives and meat cleavers. During the next three hours, the woman was raped 14 times by her seven captors. One of the men took pictures of her naked with his mobile phone and threatened to blackmail her with them. Back at home in a town near the eastern city of Qatif, the teenager did not tell her family of her ordeal. Nor did she inform the authorities, fearing the rapist would circulate the pictures of her naked. She also attempted suicide.

Five of the rapists were arrested and given jail terms ranging from ten months to five years. The prosecutor had asked for the death penalty for the men. However, the Saudi justice ministry said rape could not be proved because there were no witnesses and the men had recanted confessions they made during interrogation. The judges also decided to sentence the woman and her original blackmailer to lashes for being alone together in his car.

Fuziyah al-Ouni, a human rights activist, said she was outraged by the case. "By sentencing her to 90 lashes they are sending a message that she is guilty. No rape victim is guilty," she said.

06 March 2007

Scotsman via WUNRN
Submitted on 03/12/2007

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Anyone can do this.

Pope Sexual Abuse Scandal: Benedict Implicated In Cover-Up Of Wisconsin Abuse Case

As a cardinal, Pope Benedict XVI and other Vatican officials did not punish or even hold a trial within the Catholic church for a Wisconsin priest who may have molested as many as 200 deaf boys, according to The New York Times.

The Times reports that despite warnings from "several" bishops to then-Cardinal Ratzinger about Father Lawrence Murphy, a priest at the St. John's School For The Deaf in St. Francis, WI, the Vatican chose not to act and ultimately allowed Murphy to go unpunished before his death in 1998. The Times reports:

In 1996, Cardinal Ratzinger failed to respond to two letters about the case from Rembert G. Weakland, Milwaukee's archbishop at the time. After eight months, the second in command at the doctrinal office, Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, now the Vatican's secretary of state, instructed the Wisconsin bishops to begin a secret canonical trial that could lead to Father Murphy's dismissal.

But Cardinal Bertone halted the process after Father Murphy personally wrote to Cardinal Ratzinger protesting that he should not be put on trial because he had already repented and was in poor health and that the case was beyond the church's own statute of limitations.

"I simply want to live out the time that I have left in the dignity of my priesthood," Father Murphy wrote near the end of his life to Cardinal Ratzinger. "I ask your kind assistance in this matter." The files contain no response from Cardinal Ratzinger.

The Times acquired the correspondence and church files from the lawyers for five men who are suing the Archdiocese of Milwaukee over the abuse. A 2006 story by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel detailed Murphy's violations:

The men's stories are similar. Murphy would call them to his bedroom in the school, or visit them in their dorm beds late at night, masturbate them and leave. Sometimes he would go on to other boys. Often he would say nothing. Sometimes when the boys saw him molesting other boys in the dorm room, they would cover their heads with their blankets, hug themselves tightly and weep. At times, he would take their confession in a second floor walk-in closet in the boy's dorm and molest them.

"Murphy was so powerful and it was so hard," said Geier who was molested when he was in seventh grade and said he saw more than a dozen other boys molested. "You couldn't get out. It was like a prison. I felt so confused. Here I had Father Murphy touching me. I would be like, 'God, what's right?' "

Geier said the boys received no sex education and had no idea what was happening to them. Some, he said, believed it must be all right because it was being done by a priest.

On Wednesday, the Pope accepted the resignation of Bishop John Magee, an Irish bishop, for his failure to report child-molesting priests to police. Last week, the Pope issued an unprecedented letter to Ireland addressing the 16 years of church cover-up scandals there. But he has yet to say anything about his handling of an abuse case in Germany.

In that case, Ratzinger approved the 1980 transfer of Rev. Peter Hullermann to a psychological treatment center to receive treatment for pedophilia. Ratziner, then a cardinal, was the archbishop of Munich and did not report Hullermann's alleged abuse of boys to German police.

Since January, more than 300 former Catholic school students and others have stepped forward with abuse claims and the church has seen it's poll numbers fall drastically.

According to Stern magazine, Only 17 percent of Germans polled said that they still trust the Catholic church, compared to 29 percent in late January, just before the first abuse cases there were made public.

Pope supports abusing children (technically, right?)

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
The below is interesting are they trying to converge the two faiths?

I would think that is impossible but I have heard of this before.

Saudi King Abdullah gathered world leaders at the United Nations as part of a dialogue he launched with a conference of faith leaders in Madrid last July.

Christianity and Islam are the world's two largest faiths, with two billion and 1.3 billion followers respectively.

The latest interfaith efforts are meant to counter growing tensions between these two after the September 11 attacks.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

It is impossible and this is one of the reasons we want to take down the Saudi regime and replace them with Muslims who will respect all aspects of Islam.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

It is impossible and this is one of the reasons we want to take down the Saudi regime and replace them with Muslims who will respect all aspects of Islam.

I don't know what to believe?

You seem like an agent?

Not that I don't believe there are opposers to the Saudi regime but really I think what they are trying to do is make us all convert to Islam - things like what went on at the UN give a sure indication of that.

Christians by nature are mild people, Islam is fundamentalist and extreme compared.

Of course you have cafeteria Muslims like we have Christians.

I am not even a cafeteria christian, I just hold my own ideas about God and I think everyone should be allowed that freedom.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The Saudi regime has betrayed the Muslims when they allowed non-Muslim military forces (America) onto the Arabian peninsula for the first Gulf War. They must be overthrown. Besides that, Muslims do not want a Hereditary Monarchy.

The Caliph is supposed to be elected, and if he stops ruling by Islam, or makes anti-Islamic moves, he is to be corrected, and deposed if he continues and replaced by another Muslim with knowledge and good character. We have the leadership but we do not have the stability or unity.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Trublue and AbuMusaab, you two should face off each other in the Debates forum!

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Mahasamadhi]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I just hold my own ideas about God and I think everyone should be allowed that freedom.

You just said in in a post on the last page that you think all Muslims should be deported from Europe (even if they are natural born citizens with no where to go), and that Islam should be banned, and that mosques should be turned into churches.

Your whole thing about "thinking everyone should be allowed to have that freedom (to hold their own ideas about God)" is a LIE! You only want freedom if they have ideas that you lie.

You are a freedom hater. Just admit it already.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

this is the problem. Why do you need to take over and make others practice your religion? You admit that you wish to replace with Muslim. That replacement pisses people off. You cannot make someone believe in your religion. Violence and hate are the result.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join