It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real power in the world is SAUDI ARABIA and they are causing the Islamization of the World.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

Trying to throw off any bad press that Islam might get keep the agenda hidden?

You have met your match here - I know a hell of a lot and better yet have the video evidence!.

Lol. Alhamdulillah. You are being consumed by it. Years of collecting? Wow.

Well, now that we've established the problem, we're gonna have to come up with some solutions. Want to work on these together?

[edit on 2-5-2010 by AbuMusaab]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab

Trying to throw off any bad press that Islam might get keep the agenda hidden?

You have met your match here - I know a hell of a lot and better yet have the video evidence!.

Lol. Alhamdulillah. You are being consumed by it. Years of collecting? Wow.

Well, now that we've established the problem, we're gonna have to come up with some solutions. Want to work on these together?

Years is not quite right so I changed that.

The collection as such is a few months old - mostly in bookmarks.

Oh and what wonderful help are you offering.

If it is that your lot wish to give up your quest for world domination and get out of lands, I am all ears.

When can you arrange such a thing.

We will cheer you on.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

End your support for the corrupt governments in the Islamic world and allow us to topple the corrupt regimes and establish Shar'iah law, even if this means your oil prices go up.

Remove all your military installations and embassies from our countries immediately.

Cut your support for illegal occupation of Palestine by the Israelis.

Then we can talk. Until then, I only offer you Islam, or the sword.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Trublue

End your support for the corrupt governments in the Islamic world and allow us to topple the corrupt regimes and establish Shar'iah law, even if this means your oil prices go up.

OK now I am interested in talking to you.

Who do you consider to be the corrupt governments in the Islamic world?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Trublue

Remove all your military installations and embassies from our countries immediately.

you change you storie every other post your just saying what ever pops in to your head and now you make threats after your we only want peace bit. you show the problem with islam perfectly. so why invade and wipe out half of darfur did thay do somethig to an islamic state. no thay were just an easy target you would do the same to us if we could not defend ourself

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Trublue

All of them. End your support for all of them. Maintain friendly trade relations if you wish, but stop giving them military support, and stop helping them against the Jihadists. We want them done with.

That includes Saudi's, Jordanians, Egyptians, Turkish, Iraqi, Afghani... ALL OF THEM!!

Take your military out of our land and stop helping these governments. If the people overthrow them and establish Shar'iah, let it be. Stop muddling, and stop fighting us.

See, the reason we have a problem with you is because we have a problem with our leaders. When we fight them, they go for help to the West: "Save us from these fanatics!" So the West (led by US) comes rushing in with weapons and gifts, and drone strikes and kills us. Therefore fighting our leaders is pointless until we have defeated you. If you are no longer a problem, then we can focus on our corrupt leaders.

The reason the West keeps the corrupt leaders is because they want to buy our resources cheap, and they don't want our religion to be practiced. So we have Jihad. Alhamdulillah.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs

reply to post by Trublue

you change you storie every other post your just saying what ever pops in to your head and now you make threats after your we only want peace bit. you show the problem with islam perfectly. so why invade and wipe out half of darfur did thay do somethig to an islamic state. no thay were just an easy target you would do the same to us if we could not defend ourself

You know nothing of the internal politics of Sudan. And there is no contradiction is what I say.

We want peace.
We can't have it, because you will never let us have it.
We realize this and Allah has told us so:

Quran 2:120
"Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) till you follow their religion. Say: "Verily, the Guidance of Allah (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance. And if you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) were to follow their (Jews and Christians) desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Quran), then you would have against Allah neither any Walee (protector or guardian) nor any helper"

And it's turned out to be true, of course.
So until you meet those conditions I stated above. There is no peace, but we would be happy with it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AbuMusaab

I am all for you having your lands and we have ours -

I think your faith and ours is like oil and water, the two can no co-habit in the same land happily together.

However your religion calls for the converting of the world to Islam - ours does not.

Sure we had missionaries who went out to do this, many moons ago but we got over that and now believe in religious freedom for all.

Well almost all - it seems unwise in the case of Islam.

Islam is hell bent on Imperialism even though the world is now disgusted by such ideals.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Trublue

All of them. End your support for all of them. Maintain friendly trade relations if you wish, but stop giving them military support, and stop helping them against the Jihadists. We want them done with.

That includes Saudi's, Jordanians, Egyptians, Turkish, Iraqi, Afghani... ALL OF THEM!!

Take your military out of our land and stop helping these governments. If the people overthrow them and establish Shar'iah, let it be. Stop muddling, and stop fighting us.

See, the reason we have a problem with you is because we have a problem with our leaders. When we fight them, they go for help to the West: "Save us from these fanatics!" So the West (led by US) comes rushing in with weapons and gifts, and drone strikes and kills us. Therefore fighting our leaders is pointless until we have defeated you. If you are no longer a problem, then we can focus on our corrupt leaders.

The reason the West keeps the corrupt leaders is because they want to buy our resources cheap, and they don't want our religion to be practiced. So we have Jihad. Alhamdulillah.

Oh come on this movement inside our borders is send in by the Saudis, it is them that built the mosques and send in the radical religious preachers.

I find it hard to believe this is not state inspired, I think you are lying.

After all it is your governments that is making ours take words out of dictionary and change how we teach our kids.

All the time not doing any of the above in return for our people.

You are now trying to make out you are like some resistance fighter in Afghanistan - I'm not buying it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Female circumcision is not allowed in Islam. That is a cultural practice in some areas that was in practice before Islam. They did not leave it even though they were supposed to. Some stopped, some didn't and as time went on, they started doing it again.

Only men are supposed to be circumcised in Islam.

Do not take the misguided actions of some people from a Muslim place, or the words of non-Muslims attributing something to Islam, as "gospel."

It is NOT ISLAMIC to circumcise a woman.

It may not be Islamic but it is a MUSLIM practice.
Burning witches is not Christian but they did it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I am all for you having your lands and we have ours -

I think your faith and ours is like oil and water, the two can no co-habit in the same land happily together.

However your religion calls for the converting of the world to Islam - ours does not.

Sure we had missionaries who went out to do this, many moons ago but we got over that and now believe in religious freedom for all.

Well almost all - it seems unwise in the case of Islam.

Islam is hell bent on Imperialism even though the world is now disgusted by such ideals.

They are still trying to do missionary work in our countries. What do you think these wars are? These schools they are building are based on an anti-Islamic curriculum. You have ceased nothing.

Islam commands us to spread our religion, but it doesn't say by killing and violence. Jihad is a part of it, but that is specific to those fighting us or aiding those who fight us. We don't just randomly choose people who are non-Muslim and attack them.

The world is not "disgusted" by such ideals as we are gaining new Muslims at a rapid pace (especially among whites), and more of our laws and ideas are being accepted at implemented more widely. Even the IMF is looking at Islamic economics as an alternative to the current more Jewish Capitalism which has led the world to much economic turbulence.

We have many ways to spread our religion, insha'Allah. What's wrong with that? Capitalism is a religion, and you are spreading that with violence.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Abu, my apologies I thought you practiced as your parents and that was my reference to the light, I also did not realize by the post I was referring to that you did not consider your parents as Muslim.

Age of consent is different in every state almost in the US even because they have found that the sex was consensual and the parents usually of the female was the ones whom pressed charges, so they have lowered the age of consent but at the same time also state clearly the max age of the male, most states are within a 5 year spread as long as the male is not over 21, so a 15 year old can sleep with a 20 year old male and so on.
And yes as history has shown us the line (old maid) relates to a time when if a 14 year old was not married or at least betrothed to another she was considered and old maid, so I do understand that.

The black man info I received wrongly then was from some of my friends whom have served in Iraq and Afghanistan the word you used Taqwa sounds like the word they used but it was second hand information I received and I am glad to here there is no racism regarding the Blackman.

Homosexuals are also spoken about in the Holy Bible and is considered a sin so no problem there either.

And yes it was the 72 virgins for martyrs that I was thinking of. I read a full article on it a long time ago could not remember the number thank you.

Actually I was not trying to insult you on the pedophiles I was giving a path of recruitment so my bad insult was not my intent.

So when there is a chant death to the infidels they are referring to time prior 1924, and this is what the so called radicals then have not excepted the abolishment?

I have no problem and do not disagree with you, we westerners should not be there nor should we be in any country pushing our own agendas I support no so called war even as a prior military personal beyond that of ww1 ww2, all others are conflicts we should have never gotten involved in period. And I so see us as the invaders in your country, just as I would see such actions here in mine.

I disagree a little bit with the cheap translation and the reading in Arabic statement; much like the Holy Bible most would consider the original text being that of Hebrew languages along with Arabic or Aramaic the language of Jesus Christ home land. People are not that stupid and can easily understand the regular English translation of the Holy Bible as well as the Koran, and just like Christians please do not use the excuses of its out of context, Christians have been playing that same card for ever.

As far as the fighting stopping our leaders I am with you there, but the fighting will never end, its been going on long before any American stepped foot on your country and will continue long after we are gone. And that saddens me when I think about that, because I believe no people should be at odds to the point of violence no matter the circumstances except in the aspect of self and family protection as we have the rite too keep and bear arms and I pity anyone my government or criminal to try and take my land or cause me or family harm they better bring a lot of body bags.

Some would say we didn’t even invade or start a war with you until 911, and it was your country that drew first blood. But I think we used that as an excuse to get the American people behind the war, but I am sure it goes way deeper than that and we could debate the reasons for ever and still not get at the truth, the only ones whom know the truth are the leaders involved and my suspicions would lead me to the U.N.

I also read trublues post below yours and have heard this many times as to declare a divorce or a temporary marriage to avoid the prosecution of adultery is this just more redirect or is there a truth behind it stated I find it often with Shi ites and other tribes?

Thank you for responding back to me, I am always trying to learn for the truth shall set us free.

Ok I just read some more of the latest post as I was responding to you, you have made my point that Shariah is here to be dominant and not to assimilate into our society and this is were the problem is, I am all for getting out of your country, but if you come to America our law of the land the Constitution must be above all else. If you can not except that, and understand that America will never bend to anything else be it Shariah or other, then do not come here period. We allow freedom of religion here we don’t care about your practices of such religion but do not with bloodshed expect to try and force Shariah or any other set of rules on our people. And do not expect not to be prosecuted in our courts if the laws of the state that you reside in be broken we will never allow like Europe did Shariah courts system to setup and take hold here, that is not a threat it is a promise. We welcome you here with open arms and grant you the freedom to practice but America is different made up of people from all over the world with different beliefs but all abide by our laws, be it speeding on the roadways expect a ticket or taken of a life expect to be charged according to our state laws were the offence took place, its that simple follow the rules as laid out to all citizens or leave and don’t become citizens not that hard.
Its this very way of thinking that you are having problems with your women here in America because here they are equal and quickly wake up to our way of life and realize they do not have to put up with abuse of any kind and that they have the rite to speak and to be heard as any man.

It would take the blood and life of every true blooded American for Shariah to ever become dominate here. I have lots of guns and ammo and will fight till my last breath against any outside or inside force that tries to undermine my founding fathers Constitution.

Ok just read more of your post the problem is you don’t stay in your own territory you try and conquer others and that is why America gets involved, if you played in your own sand box instead of using force to take over others there would be no problem.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Female circumcision is not a MUSLIM practice. It's a pagan practice that some people who became Muslims didn't stop doing. They are wrong and they will be punished. They should be educated about how Islam forbids it, and the doctors or families who perform it should be punished.

As for you TruBlue, I am not lying about anything, and I don't care what you buy.

If your leaders meet those conditions I mentioned, we will go to peace and focus on purging the disbelief in our lands (which is a huge problem, such as idiots doing female circumcision, or Sufi's who dance while they pray, or people committing indecent acts like Shi'as who believe in temporary marriage, which is nothing more than prostitution, we have to stop these people, but we can't until we stop you).

If your leaders do not desist, then we have to fight you until you are no longer a problem, which may be until you become Muslims or you are dead. Then we can focus on fixing the misguided amongst us.

Much of the misguidance amongst us is because we do not have a Khalifa (caliph), or a leader of all Muslims. Europe and Ataturk destroyed the Caliphate in 1924 and now we have all these making up their own crazy practices and making their own leaders who justify them, and we are all split up. With unity, we will stop the nonsense. But you will not allow us it, will you?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Why is there such a problem with homosexuality when it is a natural state for some people, doesn't personally affect you and other animals besides humans practice it as well, therefore reinforcing the natural, genetic trait?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

aorAki, I can find no religion in the world that supports homosexuality, that maybe a natural thing in nature but we are not animals we are human beings. The practice of homosexuality dates back almost to the beginning of time but was made common place during the Roman ruler ship as like all casual sex and orgies and such the fall of Rome, ok sex did not cause Rome to fall but I think you might get my point. Other than sexual gratification there is no point in same sex, same sex can not procreate to bear offspring so there for there is no point other than selfishness. Yes I understand there could be emotional attachment between two same sex, love if you will, but other than that there is no natural reason for it, for in all of nature the purpose for sex is to grow the clan period.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I wasn't upset by anything so no worries about that. (perceived insult)

The chanting of death to America or death to infidels right now is because they support corrupt monarchs or fake elections (like Egypt) so we have to fight them until they stop.

The translation thing is a great topic. We believe in the Bible and the Torah, and the Psalms, and all of it. But the translations have been perverted over the many decades. There were Christians who did not believe in the divinity of Jesus (we do not believe God has a son, but we do consider Jesus the Messiah who will return, we also believe he was never killed/crucified, but was raised to heaven, and that one of his followers sacrificed himself in his stead and was made to look like him by God to fool his killers). There were some Christians who believed Jesus was half-God/half-man, and some who believed he was totally divine. They had a meeting in Turkey (under Constantine) and argued their points, went with one and destroyed all to the contrary.

We preserve the Qur'an in Arabic so that does not happen to us. Also, learning Arabic is highly recommended to Muslims to better understand the Qur'an, and prayers are mandatory to be in Arabic and learning your prayers and chapters to use in prayer are required to be in Arabic. It is not hard to memorize. Arabic is not my first language. Turkish and English are, so I am not just speaking saying everyone should learn my language.

You cannot truly understand the Qur'an without Arabic. That's why when you buy a Qur'an in English it should "Translation of the Meaning of the Qur'aan". There is no true translation. Arabic is a beautiful language, and no other language can match it's subtleties. The Bible has been ruined over centuries of Kings taking it and editing it. Since the time of out Prophet (saw) trying to make your Qur'aan or making changes is a capital crime. So, thank God, we have the original script.

Once we establish a successful Islamic state, we will wage jihad on every neighboring Muslim country until we unite them all. And then we will fight Israel until it is removed. And we will have no problems with the west as long as they don't interfere. We will even enjoy exchanges of knowledge and resources. And we will enjoy peace. Really we will. But if any nation after this causes problems within our borders, or harms a Muslim in their country, they will have to answer to all of us. Otherwise no problems and that is all we want.

The reason many of us say we have to take over the whole world is because we believe the ideal I described above is a dream and not possible. So we will never enjoy security until we destroy you. Prove us wrong and you will see those who want war with you will become isolated and told to shut up. Even by me.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

"we want peace" "we are takeing over and theres nothing you can do about it" "its islam or the sword" are all things you have said in your posts i think you you will find these contradict

oh here is what i know about darfur www.wadinet.de...
the muslim arabs killing off minority so go on i have no doubt you have a good excuse for this

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

"we want peace" "we are takeing over and theres nothing you can do about it" "its islam or the sword" are all things you have said in your posts i think you you will find these contradict

oh here is what i know about darfur www.wadinet.de...
the muslim arabs killing off minority so go on i have no doubt you have a good excuse for this

We do want peace. We do not believe it is possible, because the West (through the Britain or US) has been meddling in our affairs for centuries upon centuries. The "we are taking over..," thing was for TruBlue because rational conversation did not work with her, so I figured I would say things that feed into the narrative she is trying to create so she sinks deeper into her all-consuming obsession.

"Islam or the Sword" I said this to her but meant it generally. There are 2 main options for you, and option 2 has two subchoices.

1) Meet the conditions I have stated in this thread numerous times.

or

2) Keep fighting us. Then we will fight you until you either:
a) Become Muslim
b) Die

As for Sudan, the Christians, with help from other local and international Christians groups were causing mischief amongst Muslims (perverting their beliefs, trying to convert them, harming our women). It became so widespread that an extreme reaction was taken by the government to expel them all, and the ones who refuse to go are given the options stated above. You might find it barbaric, but we are under attack, and we are taking measures to defend ourselves. Ethiopia is a key offender here. They are doing the same thing in Somalia.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Much like the Jewish faith they believe in Jesus the Messiah, but they are still waiting for the first coming, were the rest of us are waiting for his return. And I agree with you the bible has been rewritten often not so much changed but I think much left out would be more accurate.

? the bible story of Noah and the ark, do have this as well and what is the name of the main character in the Koran, I am aware of the same story being mentioned in other holy books all with a different main character, such as the tablets of Gilgamesh that pre dates the bible of the so called great flood.

I am understanding more about the differences in Muslim like Christianity, the ones in both practice different things from the same book, the salad bar effect as I like to call it. But does that make there practice wrong because they might chose the old ways before abolishment just like in Christianity, we too were allowed multiple wives in the old testament and was a common practice, then some one decided to change it so its just one man and one women. But because they follow the old ways does this make them wrong, and makes you rite just like in Christianity? Who is to say if it is written in the holy scriptures that is wrong, or out dated, I thought the purpose of the original text was so it could be followed to the letter and not open for interpretation like so many see it as. All the main characters in the bibles old testament had many wives, so why is it wrong today in our society? This is one I can never figure out because I am a believer in multiple spouses, not that my wife of 14 years would ever let me take a second wife lol but it is written to do so.

edited to add since i miss copied it lol,

My point is what makes you rite and the rest of Muslim wrong, if they are following the true text? Just because someone in 1924 said so, doesn’t seem to me too be a good excuse if you follow me. The text was of God the abolishment is of man, I think I

[edit on 2-5-2010 by drmeola]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

reply to post by drmeola

The reason many of us say we have to take over the whole world is because we believe the ideal I described above is a dream and not possible. So we will never enjoy security until we destroy you. Prove us wrong and you will see those who want war with you will become isolated and told to shut up. Even by me.

you are a complete nut case and i see no point in even adding more to this debate you prove your religion is a threat to all the west by your ansers. may it come crashing down around you ears its a cult of death

As for Sudan, the Christians, with help from other local and international Christians groups were causing mischief amongst Muslims (perverting their beliefs, trying to convert them, harming our women). It became so widespread that an extreme reaction was taken by the government to expel them all, and the ones who refuse to go are given the options stated above. You might find it barbaric, but we are under attack, and we are taking measures to defend ourselves. Ethiopia is a key offender here. They are doing the same thing in Somalia.

see what i mean

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join