It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real power in the world is SAUDI ARABIA and they are causing the Islamization of the World.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
reply to post by Trublue

So what exactly do you propose? Ban Islam? Destroy all mosques?

Whats your plan of action to have the final solution for this "growing problem"?

Maybe Mein Kampf has your answers....

If I had my way - I would give them ninety days to get out or else ....

Don't need to say any more than that!

Oh and off course get rid of all the Mosques, don't want them around.

Maybe we should convert them into churches like they did with many of ours!

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Trublue]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

reply to post by Trublue

So what exactly do you propose? Ban Islam? Destroy all mosques?

Whats your plan of action to have the final solution for this "growing problem"?

Maybe Mein Kampf has your answers....

If I had my way - I would give them ninety days to get lost or else ....

Don't need to say any more than that!

And what country are you from?

I hope its not America.. As you are completely anti American, pro-tyranny, pro-fascist.

So you admit your plan is basically like Hitlers... Extermination of Muslims who do not leave the country, even ones with CITIZENSHIP who were BORN THERE and have no citizenship anywhere else, and no passports / visa.

Then what? Destroy all mosques? Turn them to churches? Burn all copies of Quran.. Censor the internet?

You are a true beacon of freedom, tell ya what lady.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by FalselyFlagged]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So you admit your plan is basically like Hitlers... Extermination of Muslims who do not leave the country, even ones with CITIZENSHIP who were BORN THERE and have no citizenship anywhere else, and no passports / visa.

Then what? Destroy all mosques? Turn them to churches? Burn all copies of Quran.. Censor the internet?

No freedom is what I am trying to preserve - Islam does not believe in it.

As for getting them to leave - hell I suggest we put on transport ....

Either that or give up the Islam faith which is exactly the option they would give us!!!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Your true colors are coming through!

You cannot defeat Islam. It is an unstoppable force. We will soon be building a mosque out of your home. Say goodbye to your way of life. It's inevitable. Sorry TruBlue...you're finished!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab

You cannot defeat Islam. It is an unstoppable force. We will soon be building a mosque out of your home. Say goodbye to your way of life. It's inevitable. Sorry TruBlue...you're finished!

I bless you for exposing your true colours and letting the world see them.

God bless you - I hope lots of people read it and take note.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

You shouldn't be happy...we are coming! We are going to take your possessions from you and expel you from your home!! You better tell the President...wait!!! He's a Muslim too!! They're are all in on it!!!

Ya Allah!!!

[edit on 1-5-2010 by AbuMusaab]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

No freedom is what I am trying to preserve - Islam does not believe in it.

As for getting rid of them - hell I suggest we put on transport and dump them off ...

LOL.. So by your lack of argument to the contrary I will take it that you ARE an American.

Apparently you think the Constitution is nothing but toilet paper. It doesn't mean anything!

You want to ban a specific religion, burn their religious books, censor the internet, dump off native-born AMERICAN CITIZENS with NOWHERE ELSE TO GO, all in the name of "FREEDOM"?

You are friggin insane, lady.

How old are you? I'm willing to bet you were a member of the Nazi youth in your childhood.

Yes, part of FREEDOM is banning an entire religion, its religious books, confiscating their buildings and giving them to Christians instead, and then putting them into exile, while censoring the THOUGHT CRIMES of the population. If any of them think out of line, they need to be dumped into the nearest neighboring country illegally, even though they have no papers.

And for the sake of FREEDOM we need to BURN THE CONSTITUTION TOO! The bill of rights is destroying our freedoms!!

And don't forget when I proved that you were a LIAR yesterday and showed you that there are MILLIONS of Christians living in the Middle East, particularly in Egypt, and even thousands of Jews even in Iran.

They allow religious freedom, but the United States, the most free country in the world needs to kick anyone out who commits a thought crime.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by FalselyFlagged]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

LOL.. So by your lack of argument to the contrary I will take it that you ARE an American.

You assume wrong - you know when you assume anything you make an ass out of yourself.

Your little rant was completely wasted.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Trublue

You shouldn't be happy...we are coming! We are going to take your possessions from you and expel you from your home!! You better tell the President...wait!!! He's a Muslim too!! They're are all in on it!!!

Ya Allah!!!

Yes ole evil one - I am sure you are reveling in it.

I am surprised you haven't suddenly said you are joking or was this your attempt to do just that?

Probably - YES - deny everything.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You mean take not that one fundamentalist Muslim writes hogwash on a conspiracy forum, lol? For all I care, he's just like you...but on the opposite side.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You assume wrong - you know when you assume anything you make an ass out of yourself.

Your little rant was completely wasted.

Silly me. Too bad the UK has its own bill of rights, which you would like to tear up and throw out the window:

en.wikipedia.org...

The argument is still valid. You are still a freedom-hating bigot.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

You mean take not that one fundamentalist Muslim writes hogwash on a conspiracy forum, lol? For all I care, he's just like you...but on the opposite side.

He talks way more truth than you do.

You lie over and over again - at least he is pretty straight up.

Anyway I have had enough of this.

I am about to go back and find more evidence and put that up, rather than wasting my time replying to you!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Silly me. Too bad the UK has its own bill of rights, which you would like to tear up and throw out the window:

en.wikipedia.org...

The argument is still valid. You are still a freedom-hating bigot.

Yes, it is me that is chanting in the streets "Freedom go to hell"

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I am being sarcastic people. Rational conversation doesn't work with her, and she has proven herself to be a madwoman. So who cares...? Let her die in her anger.

Chapter 3 of the Quran Verse 119.

"... and when they are alone, they bite the ends of their fingers in rage against you. Say: Die in your rage!; surely Allah knows what is in their hearts."

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

And don't forget the the Human Rights Act 1998 incorporates the Council of Europe’s Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) into UK law, including its guarantee of freedom of religion or belief:

Article 9: Freedom of Thought, Conscience and Religion.

1. Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching, practice and observance.

2. Freedom to manifest one’s religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.

Article 9 of the ECHR has been tested in a number of court cases in Europe with the result that European law has moved in the direction of recognising a category of ‘religion or belief’, treated almost as a single category with 'belief' having a wide, but not vacuous, interpretation:

As enshrined in Article 9, freedom of thought conscience and religion is one of the foundations of a ‘democratic society’ within the meaning of the Convention. It is, in its religious dimension, one of the most vital elements that go to make up the identity of believers and their conception of life, but it is also a precious asset for atheists, sceptics and the unconcerned. - Kokkinakis v Greece: (1994) 17 EHRR 397, para 31.

The right to freedom of religion as guaranteed under the Convention excludes any discretion on the part of the State to determine whether religious beliefs or the means used to express such beliefs are legitimate. - Manoussakis v Greece: (1996), EHRR 387, para 47

But it's nothing but garbage and should be ripped up, all in the name of freedom right? To gain freedom, we need to limit freedom.

To gain peace, we need to start wars.

To lose weight, we need to eat 10 Big Macs a day; This is how valid your reasoning is.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You cannot defeat Islam. It is an unstoppable force.

I would contest that it is an unstoppable farce, along with other religions.

However, as I am allowed to believe what I wish, I have no problem with others believing what they wish....until it impinges upon my life to such an extent that I am no longer allowed the freedom of my thoughts.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I am being sarcastic people. Rational conversation doesn't work with her, and she has proven herself to be a madwoman. So who cares...? Let her die in her anger.

Chapter 3 of the Quran Verse 119.

"... and when they are alone, they bite the ends of their fingers in rage against you. Say: Die in your rage!; surely Allah knows what is in their hearts."

Too late you exposed yourself -

Ahahahahaha .....

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Trublue

The blankets are fact. The sick rumor is what you said about Turks smashing babies heads with rocks.

Anyways, I am just going to say things that feed into your dementia to push you over the edge.

We are taking over the world. We will establish Shar'iah on every corner of the globe, and we will not rest until the flag of Islam is waving high over the White House, and 10 Downing Street...as well as every other major capital in the entire world.

The world belongs to Islam, and we are just claiming what is ours. Allahu Akbar!!!

Oh well

Hmm just a joke - funny I can find plenty of videos of your leaders expressing exactly what you express here.

Here is a good one for people to view!

Video evidence is such a wonderful thing!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Nothing beats your Youtube education, eh? Good luck with that! Maybe you can sue them for your health care costs when you wind up in a mental hospital.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Nothing beats your Youtube education, eh? Good luck with that! Maybe you can sue them for your health care costs when you wind up in a mental hospital.

You are a real professional - will give you that.

Remember video evidence is the best evidence!

U tube is wonderful for giving us that.

Are you in Saudi Arabia?

You use all the tactics -

Any suspected critic of Islam will hysterically be called an "Islamophobe," "racist" or "Zionist," and will be subjected to vicious vitriol and absolute, sheer hatred. This development will represent something straight out of the Muslim Brotherhood agenda--a rabid brainwashing sweeping across Europe in particular.

Labeling someone with the invective of "Islamophobe" represents the result of a serious mental illness that causes those who think they are morally superior to turn into violent haters of their fellow human beings, who may understandably be objecting to the atrocity of Islamic history and the obvious Ummah goal of Islamizing the entire planet, bringing with it the extreme anti-human and woman-hatred of Islamic doctrine these past 1,400 years.

www.faithfreedom.org...

Trouble is many are becoming aware of what you are up to.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join