It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halliburton bought premiere oil-well firefighting co. for 240 mil on April 12th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

NY Times wrong???
They have not printed a retraction

Well they wouldnt, we are talking about The Times (of London) here...Nothing to do with New York Times - 2 different broadsheets.

Your reference is a Blog

Please refer to my earlier post where I indicate that the Montara well drilling program was split into 2 phazes. Halliburton completed casing cementing in March 2009, the well did not blow out until return of the drill rig and second phaze of drilling in late Aug 2009.

Please explain how Halliburton caused this blow-out? I'm having difficulty understanding it.

PEACE,
RK

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It would be difficult for Halliburton to profiteer off the purchase of a company whose sole purpose is preventing blowouts and putting out oil fires. Once the flames are out...their job is done. No...repeat...NO spill clean-up services.

You all don't make very good cases for your collective intelligence when you tout anti-Halliburton and anti oil industry diatribe, yet cannot correctly explain the role of one of the most famed companies in the history of oil and gas exploration and recovery, Boots & Coots.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
[edit on 6-5-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JauntyFlannigan
It would be difficult for Halliburton to profiteer off the purchase of a company whose sole purpose is preventing blowouts and putting out oil fires. Once the flames are out...their job is done. No...repeat...NO spill clean-up services.

Well yes i would agree but cast your mind back to the WMD lies !

now we have round two with the same lies but it's Iran this time.

9/11, 2008 meltdown because someone dare call the banks to book and it cost us $12tr in handouts and yesterday was another shoot across the bows warning law makers not to go looking at banks.

these people think they have us by the balls and will use the nuke option of bringing forward the meltdown we are due and they don't give a $hit what people think or know.

your welcome to say i'm wrong, i could be but do remember this when another oil well goes bang and your friend get to play super hero.

The mere fact that someone brought this up and made the connection plus the number of people that agree all is not as it seems would indicate this theory might just have legs.

Halliburton = Enron except Halliburton is allowed to get away with it because they have evil friends in the right places

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
the same exact accident with an oil spill in gulf
happened once again with BP's stock blowing
out the bottom on Wall Street. See who buys up
BP Stock in the near future and you will find out
who paid Haliburton to cause this accident.

I guess an I told ya so is in order here

BP stock tumbles as feds announce oil-spill probes

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If you remember back to the capture of Saddam there was a very strange incident that happened with Halliburton.
I remember watching the news and a big scandal was brewing in the media which was saying that Halliburton was ripping off Americans over in Iraq. They were getting millions of dollars from U.S. taxpayers for services that they never performed. I was following this story closely to see what was going to happen when the next day Saddam was captured hiding in a hole in the ground. This news story about Saddams capture completely took the Halliburton scandal off the airwaves. This was done on purpose! Because the CIA controls the news media and Halliburton. Saddam was financed by the CIA so his capture was phony. The CIA knew where Saddam was hiding all along. So the CIA captured Saddam to take the Halliburton scandal off of the TV screens all across America

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join