It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond the Mind-Body Problem: New Paradigms in the Science of Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Watch these videos of the Nour Foundation symposium, "Beyond the Mind-Body Problem: New Paradigms in the Science of Consciousness". Some of the scientists there includes NDE scholars Bruce Greyson, Peter Fenwick, Sam Parnia; non-materialistic neuroscientists Mario Beuaregard and Jeffrey Schwartz; physicist Henry Stapp and other scholars on consciousness and related areas.

subversivethinking.blogspot.com...

There is a link that will bring you to a webpage showing you around 10 video clips. I think a lot of members of ATS should watch them if interested about the mind body connection. After you watch them I hope you guys reply

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Anyone see these videos yet

They truly are amazing.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I myself have experienced a NDE while in highschool after rolling my car at 90 mph. My experience wasnt pleasant, and for a long time it effected my religious faith negatively. but over time i was able to truely incorporate what i experienced into myself and it gave me a better understanding of a great many things. Science has always shunned away from things it believes to fantastic to be given proper consideration or research. Tho there are not many things the UN does or does right, its encouraging to see some sort of international focus by legit people. Hopefully one day science can bring itself to except the things it cannot explain and be more serious in its research, because until science is able to incorporate the metaphysical or even what we may consider the fantastic, it will never be able to accomplish its true goals, to understand the universe and our place in it. These videos and this thread are great,

Props

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Irrefutable evidence that an altered state of consciousness known to yogis as 'anima' can remote-view subatomic particles like quarks and superstrings:
smphillips.8m.com...&-quarks.html
Historical background:
smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by akira131

Can you U2U me, or maybe make a thread about your NDE experiance. Those are things that are very interesting to me

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

The link for the first link, does not work?

new topics

top topics

join