It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unexpected photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi,
here is a photo my wife took one day with her mobile phone when she got it new out of the box several years ago. Only my daughter in the high chair and my wife are in the house. My wife is taking the photo so is off picture, notice anything strange about the picture?

What do you all think?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by markygee

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It appears as though someone has a hand on her forehead, however, it is so small and blurry I suspect it is an optical illusion.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It is very hard to tell what is goin on in this picture. The only reason it looks odd to you, is because you were there and know what you should be seeing. Please include some background info into what we should be looking for.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
My guess is the blur of her hair fading into the blankets/pillows behind her. You might have a case if it was a larger and better quality photo, but cell pictures just doent offer good enough resolution...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
yeah it was a bit of a shock to see the hand, no interference on our part the photo is as you see it. Got no idea how it got there. Whats wierder is if you can zoom into the pic and check out the fingers on the hand they are quite long.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by markygee

I usually hate these threads, but there is an obvious sleeved arm and a hand holding that babies head up for the picture! If you wife was alone there at the time, then she something was certainly helping her get that picture!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernutty
It is very hard to tell what is goin on in this picture. The only reason it looks odd to you, is because you were there and know what you should be seeing. Please include some background info into what we should be looking for.

On my daughters head is a disembodied hand and forearm. The hand appears to be resting on her forehead.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by markygee

Originally posted by Juggernutty

On my daughters head is a disembodied hand and forearm. The hand appears to be resting on her forehead.

If you zoom in it is very obviously disembodied. You can see the stairs behind it at the top, where the shoulder should be. Maybe your hand was in there and it had a slow picture take? (I don't remember the specific term for it)

S&F

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I wasn't there just my wife taking the pic and my kid in the pic.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Looking at your avatar picture I suspect either you enjoy playing in PhotoShop or your camera was not very good. If you turn off the flash with an older digital camera when it is needed then you can get all kinds of weird effects.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Did anyone die in that house before you guys moved in? like has there any ghost activities.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Looking at your avatar picture I suspect either you enjoy playing in PhotoShop or your camera was not very good. If you turn off the flash with an older digital camera when it is needed then you can get all kinds of weird effects.

I'll concede the camera wasnt good it was a samsung mobile phone. The avatar pic was taken with the same phone in near enough the same place before my daughter was in the room. My wife was on her own. I don't know what that is either but maybe I should post that as well. I've not tampered with either photo.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

As far as I am aware nobody died there. My friends mother used to be a practicing medium before stopping it but offered to come to the house after seeing the photo. She says it is a protective spirit over my daughter. If the hand had been the other one and the other way round that has negative connotations apparently???

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I can see that the staircase in your avatar pic is the same as the one in your OP. I can clearly see the disembodied hand in you OP. In your avatar pic, it looks like a hand holding...a blanket, maybe?

So your saying you suspect both photos have an anomaly in them?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The hand in your avatar

and the hand in the image are the same..

Have you got the original images that you can upload??

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

I can see that the staircase in your avatar pic is the same as the one in your OP. I can clearly see the disembodied hand in you OP. In your avatar pic, it looks like a hand holding...a blanket, maybe?

So your saying you suspect both photos have an anomaly in them?

I'm saying i've got two pics that are interesting even after 3 yrs, they're not tampered with and they gave me goose bumps when I first saw them. Yes they have anomolies I can't explain.
The question I have going round my head still after all this time is that "if" the picture captured something touching my daughters head, what was it?
The second pic (my avatar) makes me think wtf?!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKWO1Phot
The hand in your avatar

and the hand in the image are the same..

Have you got the original images that you can upload??

Im a little new to this so upload the images to where? I've posted them on here not sure what else to do with them.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Can you post larger pics, as it is very difficult to see the presently posted pics clearly. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Just making sure.
Both pics are certainly interesting. They do SEEM to be the same hand/arm. Odd how both anomalies occurred in the same area of your home. You say the avatar pic makes you go "wtf?", but, man!, I would say the same thing if we were to assume, for the sake of argument, that there was a spirit touching your li'l babes forehead at that moment. Doesn't seem threatening at all, but certainly unnerving just because, well, spirits are a little creepy whether harmful or not.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You can upload them to ATS's media center at: media.abovetopsecret.com... . You can also go to the top of the ATS banner and click "video and media". You sign in with the same acct info you have for ATS and upload the pic. You will be given an embed code along with the picture so that you can directly embed the photo into the post. Honestly, though, being as it is a cell phone picture, I'm not sure it will be any larger.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join