It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group ATS Meditation, May 7th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So 2:45 - 3:00 PM today my time is when I should begin, then. Thanks. (Another poster said 2:45 since I'm in San Francisco versus LA.)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It is tomarrow in Cali, the 7th and the 8th in India (monks meditation time).

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm so confused! Lol.

If it's 3:30 AM on the 7th in India (i.e. 3:30 AM on the morning of May 7th in India, before the sun rises,) then that's 2:45 - 3:00 PM today in San Francisco, California, isn't it?

But people are saying it's tomorrow here too. Tomorrow here at 2:45 PM would be 3:30 AM on May 8th in India, would it not?

And some people are saying 2:45 my time, whereas others are saying 3:00.

I hate not being confident in even the most basic forms of math. >_< Lol.

*Has a learning disability in mathematics, and apologizes in advance*

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
tomorrow is the 7th for me...

maybe this should be like a weekwend thing or a string of days to make it more easier like friday saturday and sunday at 3 pm or tuesday wednesday thrusday at 3 pm... otherwise it's pretty damn complicated atleast one day out of the three there will be some people... ah the hell with it.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

No, no, sorry for the confusion, 3:30 in India time on the 8th. I say the 7th in California because of the time difference.

If you start at 3 you should be fine. I am going to start early and meditate for a while anyway. As i am sure others will do as well.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ohhh okay now it makes sense. Thank-you lol.

The thread title said the 7th so I was confused. So, TOMORROW at 2:45 PM my time then.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm in, this sounds like a great idea. Although i believe a strong Astral meeting could be much cooler. What time in specific will this ATS group meditation take place?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

It starts at 3:30 India time. If you read through the first 2 pages of the thread you can see how we came to this decision.

Also as per suggestion i will be posting a thread tomorrow for the start of this event. People can "signup" so to say and explore their experience together.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Most Infamous

Thank you most infamous, Tomorrow at 24:00 saturday night, Danish time, i´ll be joining in, with love

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Great idea. As I'm in Toronto, it'll be 6pm, May 7. I have my weekly Friday dinner at my in-laws at that time, so I can't do a full meditation, but I will send peace and do quiet visualization periodically for half an hour.

I think if we eventually have enough people from around the world, it'd be great to do a rotation of meditation throughout the world (e.g. if everyone does it at 10am their time, there would be continuous meditation on a specific topic for an entire day).

And for those who get confused with the time, compare Current Indian Standard Time with the time on your computer. Count it on your fingers if you must, that's what I did.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSdelurker

Great idea about all day meditation. There has been a lot of positive input, and a lot of new ideas for us to try together on the ATS community for positive change. I am going to go through everyones posts/suggestions and create a list of ideas for us to work through.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm actually really looking forward to this. Participating in group activities always leaves me feeling good. Perhaps it won't change anything (who knows, really?) but it certainly can't hurt anything, and we will all feel good afterward in all likelihood.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Onequestion, you might want to update the OP and put the time there when this is going down and where.. everyone can see change their time to that zone from the profile setting right here on ATS.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

I am going to repost tomorrow with all the updated information.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
About an hour and a half to go, right?

I'm really looking forward to it. I hope I don't end up being the only one who's still going to do it. Everyone stopped posting lol.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

yeah, i post a new thread with all the info condensed into it.

ATS Meditation

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Oh, great! Thanks.
Sorry I didn't see it before. I was monitoring this thread through my subscribed topics instead of looking in the forum proper.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

yea, i should have post it up here as well, oversight on my part. thanks for reminding me though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join