It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another oil rig overturns in inland waters off the coast of morgan city, Lousiana

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Another oil rig overturns in inland waters off the coast of morgan city, Lousiana

news.sky.com

Just breaking on SKY NEWS...

ANOTHER OIL RIG OVERTURNS IN INLAND WATERS OFF THE COAST OF MORGAN CITY, LOUISIANA
(visit the link for the full news article)

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Is it me or this looks more and morel like sabotage? This kind of things NEVER HAPPEN and now twice in a few days? Really?

Also could you imagine the disaster that it would be if a hurricane were to get all that oil and send it everywhere inland?

That would be a disaster of epic proportion...

Anyway this looks more and more like sabotage...

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Something stinks and this is huge news thank you.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just heard about this. Not had time to investigate but it definetly sounds very odd.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That link just goes to the main page for Sky News ... can you provide the direct link to the article you are referring to? Pretty unbelievable and seemingly not just coincidence if there really is another rig issue ...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Second drilling rig overturns in Louisiana

HOUSTON, April 30 (Reuters) - The U.S. Coast Guard said Friday it was responding to another oil drilling rig accident near Morgan City, Louisiana.

The "mobile inland drilling unit" overturned in the Charenton navigational channel south of U.S. Highway 90 at Morgan City. (Reporting by Bruce Nichols)

Is this the false-flag everyone was waiting for? Blaming eco terrorists?

Remember those eco terrorists arrested a few days ago because they wanted to blow up IBM headquarters? Is this a nationwide eco terrorist attack or what?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This is definitely sabotage but I thought it was obvious when we had the worst oil rig disaster ever on Earth day, Obama was allowed to reverse his off shore oil policy, and then he sent SWAT to investigate other oil rigs in the Gulf. This is absolutely breaking news so most likely it'll be proved false but if so then hold on to your hats because its about to get bumpy. I suspect Iran or Yemen will be the 'official' cause.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This is terrible news if true.

The oil markets will not respond well to a shock like this. I remember Jim Tucker saying Bilderberg's plan for this year was to take oil prices back up.

One oil rig I can understand. But two? That can't be an accident.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherofBlessings
That link just goes to the main page for Sky News ... can you provide the direct link to the article you are referring to? Pretty unbelievable and seemingly not just coincidence if there really is another rig issue ...

Its on the scroller at the top of the page. No link or story as of yet. Just a breaking news headline.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I wonder if they will try and blame this on Iran.

The Quds force was recently dispatched to Venezuela. Oil terrorism certainly seems like something they would do.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Unbelievable!

The first "accident" was already going to cause one of the worst ecological disasters we've ever seen. This is going to send it off the charts. Oh lord.

Thanks for the heads up.

link   
reply to post by ararisq

Got it - thanks!

Definitely this is a disturbing event. Thanks for the fast response on getting it up on here!

link   

Second drilling rig overturns in Louisiana

This is from Reuters AlertNet.

link   
Now we know why Obama's sending SWAT. This story is getting more and more crazy. The eco-fallout is going to be massive.....

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So it sounds like the White House is considering that this is foul play...

Yeah, I agree with others. Someone is going to be blamed.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Here's the Reuters link. Not much detail on the story.
www.reuters.com...

Something is not right about this. Obama just recently announced that offshore drilling would be expanded and now two oil rig accidents after years and years of no accidents.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I was wondering also why he would send swat.
I thought the worst about him I thought they were trying to cover up the first one I guess I was wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
palin must be really peed
off, what did she say DRILL BABY DRILL

lol her idea of more off shore oil rigs is flushing down the toilet

[edit on 1-5-2010 by illusive man]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Unbelievable.

This is a disaster of insane proportions.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Good it possibly be pirates that have been hijacking oil tankers?????

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join