It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homemade Antigravity Machine. plus supposed UFO in Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Looks like experimentation gets you everywhere...

This is pretty decent and cheap... i wonder if our Aero-nautical engineers know about this and are using similar techniques to make us believe there are UFO's flying around

Na.... seriously this would be a cheap way to fly around... Only one way to find out if this works or not...

Next up is supposed to be a UFO apparently videoed over in Israel 1996... i'm not sure about this though... in certain points of the video it looks like i can see a reflection of one side like a mirror effect!!

What do you think? Is this even in the sky?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Do it again but ZOOMED out in the last bit..

I wanna see what kind of fishingrod hes using..

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yeh, i thought it was attached to some string too.... it does look like it at one point...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Magnets do NOT create antigravity. As you said magnet electro something. Magnets just have enough power to OVERCOME the gravitational pull of earth.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
okay the first vid is not ant gravity. It is faked magnetisim.
According to him the "microwaves" from the cell phone are trapped inside by the tinfoil.
When you call a cell phone it revieves a signal it does not start throwing out microwaves. There are numerous problems with why his design would not work. Notice how it kind of dangles like it hung from a string?
The second video could be anything i doubt it is even in the sky.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
how do i take away a star or flag,, for waisting my time?

And i like Scotty...!!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I do think it would be a cheap way to travel. We could get HUGE fishing poles to pick up our cars and move them around.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I ran this through my homemade BS detector.
Sorry, came up no go.

Amazing part is that a YouTube video was complete baloney! Imagine that!

I do like the fishing pole idea though, and, when I "invent" "anti gravity", the first thing I'm going to do is make a YouTube video, thats for sure!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I saw negative comments from posters who didn't say, to a man, that any of them had tried to duplicate it. I didn't either but I was going to just for the hell of it, even if it doesn't work. But at least I didn't waste a reply!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If i can find an old phone laying around tomorrow i will try this.Would be nice if it worked.

regards

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist.....

Thanks for posting that interesting video.

Next up is supposed to be a UFO apparently videoed over in Israel 1996... i'm not sure about this though... in certain points of the video it looks like i can see a reflection of one side like a mirror effect!!

What do you think? Is this even in the sky?

There have been a # of previous threads about that video.

One detailed analysis pointed out there is little context for the video & it could be a video of a building.

Nevertheless it's interesting.

If I get time, I might go back & do some more reading about it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This video was introduced in a documentary in the early '90s by Israeli UFO researcher Barry Chamish.

www.thebarrychamishwebsite.com...

I have the documentary in one of my videos.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
This video was introduced in a documentary in the early '90s by Israeli UFO researcher Barry Chamish.

The Shrike.....

What do you conclude about the video?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

The Shrike.....

I can't find the video on that website.....can you provide a link?

BTW.....is that your website?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

The Shrike.....

What do you conclude about the video?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I cannot conclude anything about this video. Almost all night videos lack points of reference so not even a guess would be good enough.

That is not my website, I don't have one.

Regards to you also.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I saw negative comments from posters who didn't say, to a man, that any of them had tried to duplicate it. I didn't either but I was going to just for the hell of it, even if it doesn't work. But at least I didn't waste a reply!

It's true.... too many people reply without even trying out the experiment for themselves... they already presume they are right and everybody else is wrong!!

Arrogant i think is the word i'm looking for

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

That's so fake it's not even funny.

If the lifting of the whole "experiment" was caused by phoning the cell-phone inside the glass, why would the effect be gradual, making the "experiment" getting of the rock (why a rock?) slowly instead of instantaneously? Is that a special cell-phone that receives the calls slowly?

The same happens at the end. I suppose that the "experiment" goes back to the rock because the effect of microwaves stopped, but why did it stopped slowly? That makes no sense.

Also, if the "antigravity" depends on having the batteries equally spaced then it shouldn't work, the batteries are far from equally spaced, and according to the "theory" the "experiment" should have shown a bigger lift from one side.

And why does it need to have a point at the top (that's not even centred), besides using it to attach some string to the "experiment"?

Thinking that all people will accept a YouTube video as proof of anything may also be considered a type of arrogance, while accepting a YouTube video without any critical thinking about what it shows may be considered something else.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Well...given that I'm an avid tinfoil hat wearer, I decided to give this a bash even though I know that if you wrap a mobile in tinfoil the signal can't get through.

So I followed the instructions to the letter and even used a real Scotsman (me) for accuracy, but I didn't use a fishing rod.

All I got was "The mobile you are calling cannot be reached," which was a pity. I was expecting an explosion at least.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I did say i thought i saw some string attached to it so i'm not completely ignorant... i also figured it was fake because its so easy...

still... i did expect some deep thought like yours and a couple others...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

At least you were brave enough to try it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join