It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontanious fires in Itally linked to devil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
sorry if its a repost but i though it was a good story.

CANNETO DI CARONIA, Sicily - The gate at the entrance to this tiny Sicilian village has come off its hinges and swings in the wind as cats wander into homes abandoned after a series of mystery fires. Spontaneous fires started in mid-January in the town of Canneto di Caronia, in about 20 houses.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 5-6-2004 by Strigoi]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Printing out a copy right now for my "LO!" file. Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
A member did this topic some time ago...I couldnt find anything about it not being true. It would be fascinating if this is all for real. It seems as though some authorities are taking it quite seriously.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Very interesting read. I wonder if it could be possible of a gas leak coming from the ground (naturally) and the static electricity from the human body that is starting these fires. I can't think of anything else that would start these fires unless it's another form of chemical reaction. Good find.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I use ot live in italy, and they found this doll in an abandon apartment with its eyes ripped out and blood all over it...Pretty freaky stuff

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It could be something going on with electromagnetic fields.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Now thats some weird stuff,
great find

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I belive this was a late april fool's joke. I and another person posted about it when it first was put on the news. Get some new info besides this story that every news agency posted and I might belive it.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I pasted this story up in my scrapbook & decorated it with paintings of flames and a comic book cover featuring three superheroes with firestarting powers. As I was finishing this, I began to pick up the strong smell of smoke. I searched the whole apartment, then went out into the hallway to see if perhaps there was a smoke condition from somebody else's apartment. Then I went back to my room where I was working on the scrapbook. The smell of smoke was coming from the floor where the book rested, as well as a heat on the area. I backed away from the scrapbook and did not use it for several months afterwards. My roommate kindly asked me not to tempt the Dark Forces in the future.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is: yeah, I think there might be an occult/diabolic element to all this. That, or I'm really suggestible.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Those spontaneous fires with the electrical and mechanical equipment probably has something to do with the energy from the Earth. They are called energy grids, which is energy patterns located and concentrated on specific points of the Earth, forming a world wide web. For more information:

Earth's Energy Grid

top topics

join