It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
CCX Members are leaders in greenhouse gas (GHG) management and represent all sectors of the global economy, as well as public sector innovators. Reductions achieved through CCX are the only reductions made in North America through a legally binding compliance regime, providing independent, third party verification by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA, formerly NASD). The founder and chairman of CCX is economist and financial innovator Dr. Richard L. Sandor, who was named a Hero of the Planet by Time Magazine in 2002 for founding CCX, and in 2007 as the "father of carbon trading."
Goals of CCX:
* To facilitate the transaction of GHG allowance trading with price transparency, design excellence and environmental integrity
* To build the skills and institutions needed to cost-effectively manage GHGs
* To facilitate capacity-building in both public and private sectors to facilitate GHG mitigation
* To strengthen the intellectual framework required for cost effective and valid GHG reduction
* To help inform the public debate on managing the risk of global climate change