It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Climate Exchange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What is the Chicago Climate Exchange?

Link-Chicago Climate Exchange

CCX Members are leaders in greenhouse gas (GHG) management and represent all sectors of the global economy, as well as public sector innovators. Reductions achieved through CCX are the only reductions made in North America through a legally binding compliance regime, providing independent, third party verification by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA, formerly NASD). The founder and chairman of CCX is economist and financial innovator Dr. Richard L. Sandor, who was named a Hero of the Planet by Time Magazine in 2002 for founding CCX, and in 2007 as the "father of carbon trading."

Goals of CCX:
* To facilitate the transaction of GHG allowance trading with price transparency, design excellence and environmental integrity
* To build the skills and institutions needed to cost-effectively manage GHGs
* To facilitate capacity-building in both public and private sectors to facilitate GHG mitigation
* To strengthen the intellectual framework required for cost effective and valid GHG reduction
* To help inform the public debate on managing the risk of global climate change

ICE buys Chicago Climate Exchange

'Glenn Beck': Real Story Behind Cap-and-Trade

So, what do we have going on here? Another scam by our government/bankster/corporate whores?

What the HELL is going on here folks?

If you want to comment, please do some research. I am not making any accusations, I want to know what the hell is going on.

Do you want government to regulate more? Well maybe you should understand what the hell you want them to regulate or what the hell they are doing.

So, they are setting up a PRIVATE system to steal AGAIN.

Remember what has come from the Privatization of the Federal Banks.

You know, the Federal Reserve! So now, they are setting up a private carbon credits exchange run by PRIVATE entities AGAIN!

You tell me, what the HELL is going on?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Some how this cap & tax is going to be put into crazy hype after this Gulf fiasco. To me it seems like the Gulf fiasco was a pay back for BP to opt out of the Cap & Tax measures it supported and was going to fund before the climate gate broke into public domain.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sounds to me like this is going to be the next great financial debacle since "derivatives".
What is there to trade? If it's carbon credits they want, I've got charcoal!

gj

join