It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Gives A Crap About Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Lets be rational for a moment here.

The Pakistanis have nukes.

The North Koreans have nukes.

The Israelis have nukes.

Even the terrist French have nukes.

Considering the Iranian's are ringed in by countries that have nukes it seems logical they would want them for self-defense as well. Also, considering the rest of the crazy middle east has nukes, yet they haven't blown each other off the face of the earth yet, it seems logical to conclude that no matter how nuts they may be, they don't pose any real threat to us.

So in summary, who gives a crap about Iran?

Why should I care what they do?

Why should we be involved in the middle east at all?

To stop terrists?

I mean seriously, the 9/11 hijackers were all Saudi. Yet we invade Iraq and Afghanistan? As if "terrists" can't find some other hell-hole to "train" in. I love that government propaganda video of "terrists" running around shooting AKs in the desert and climbing around on monkey bars like commandos.

Please. Get real.

The US has no business being over there. We are not being threatened. Our national sovereignty is not at stake. The entire thing is a ridiculous mess.

Now the war propaganda is predictably starting up again as the country's economy implodes. As is typical in all tyrannical fascist states, the war drums beat loudest when the people have grown dissatisfied with their government and its totalitarian ways.

War is the health of the State, and its used constantly by democrats and republicans alike to instill fear in the public and expand the powers of the State.

When was the last time the federal government actually reduced in size? I mean not just as a function of GDP spending, but actually reduced in over-all size and spending? Ask yourself that question.

Its time for the federal government to take a hike.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Wars and emergencies, from the most primitive cultures to the most advanced we know of, always lead to consolidation of power. It also makes your power more secure because the people will be scared and less likely to revolt.
The only thing we are going through is a long escalating string of 'emergencies' and 'threats', leading to wars that will be used to turn every country (eventually) into a tyrannical collection of states ruled by a few people.
Their goal is to make us ask for it, like when 30% of people voted for Hitler because things got so bad in Germany.

new topics

join