It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hey guys... been a bit.
If this has been covered already so be it. Search netted no results.

Weird occurance the other day. We had an Earthquake in Bentonville, AR. I say this is weird because the USGS says that the fault line that runs in this area hasn't been "active" for millions of years.
Only registered a 2.5 on the Richter Scale.

www.todaysthv.com... Local article on the quake.

So here is why I'm writing about this... Over the last year or so it has become apparent to me that the AirForce has a large presence at XNA. XNA is also where the "epicenter" of this EQ was reported to have occured. XNA is a large airport with minimal airtraffic so the AirForce runs test flights out there daily.
People reported hearing explosions in conjunction with the EQ.

Oh, they are also adding on to the airport. Adding another runway. WalMart headquarters less than 10 miles away. WalMart works in conjunction with the Pentagon on data storage stuff.

Seems like an ideal time AND place to either build them another DUMB or to hook onto the alleged underground maglev rail system.

Maybe someone else local is thinking along the same lines?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

There is a lot of info about an endless caverness system in the hills near there. I lived in Springdale awhile, and I am from Joplin, so I am very familiar with the area. I think the supposed entrance to the caverns is near Gravette? The caverns are supposedly connected to the alleged vast worldwide network of inhabited caverns! Don't know if any of that is true, but I plan to visit it next time I get up that way.

Anyhow. Last year, Central AR and Central OK both had rare earthquakes. Alabama had 2 or 3, and there was 1 in the Gulf of Mexico. Very, very odd!

I love the story of that "WalMart" airport by the way. Sam Walton could not get the local governments on his side to expand the airport, so he bought up everything he could and strangled the airport until he basically owned it. Then, he did what he wanted anyway! Loved that guy! Not such a fan of Wal Mart, but a big fan of Sam Walton!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

From what I've read there is a Hub to the alleged underground railsystem in Jay, Oklahoma. If this is true, XNA is an ideal location for them to build another.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

From what I've read there is a Hub to the alleged underground railsystem in Jay, Oklahoma. If this is true, XNA is an ideal location for them to build another.

The "WalMart" airport I referred to was the Bentonville local one, not XNA, but.....

The whoe issue of building XNA was very odd? I still lived up there at the time. They got funding to build that airport in the middle of nowhere? When several operating airports in the area like Joplin, made a lot more sense?

BTW...I just lost my dog of 15 years. He was purchased from Jay, OK! My uncle that went there to get him with me passed a few years later, and the wife that went there to get him left about 6 years ago, but the dog lasted until this February! "Hicks" pitbull farm in Jay, OK.

You may be onto something with this thread. Maybe some of these EQ are actually underground explosions as part of a construction project? They seem to go down the middle of the country!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

That's what I'm thinking.
I have photos somewhere of the AirForce test flights out there. Like I said before, daily. And in the middle of nowhere, as you say.

top topics

join