It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Live (tonight, 4/30) Topic: Are Aliens a Threat?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
here's the show in case somebody missed it

part 2
www.youtube.com...

part 3
www.youtube.com...

Thanks altough it is a partial recording (second part of the show).
Does anyone has the complete recording of the whole show?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
I don't understand what Dan is doing. He's a BIG figurehead in the UFO Community and it appears as if he's mocking Abduction Theory and quoting US Justice code section 18 and arresting aliens?
I know he's a bit of a jokster, but IMHO he's not doing us any favors right now.

I think he did his best to present evidence and put forth an ET hypothesis in a positive light. Unfortunately, I think he could have done a better job. Several points I wish he'd challenge. One, I believe Kaku said but after Blue Book the govt is not interested in it any more. That's wrong. It's undeniable the govt is still interested in UFOs, and it can be proved by the fact they have new UFO files much newer than 1969, that were acknowledged to exist, but won't be disclosed due to natl security reasons.

The SETI guy was too busy trying to crack jokes than engage in an earnest discussion. No the aliens weren't in Roswell for Tex-Mex. I guess he has no idea of all of the nuclear weapons technology in the area. Out of the entire planet, it's just a little coinicental a so-called UFO crashes near the epicenter of 1947 high technology.

I'm convinced Kaku is holding back for political and career reasons.
I liked the Larry King shows, but this one in particular had a set up feel.
SETI is the stupidist thing imaginable. Even Kaku parroted some line about us not detecting their EM signals. A) They don't have anywhere close to the big picture of an org like NSA B) Huge assumption advanced aliens use radio waves for comms. It only travels the speed of light, two tin cans with a piece of string technology.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Trojan Horse

No Second Line Here

<< 1  2   >>

join