It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my life got stucked in a twilight zone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I lost a classmate of 9 years and friend on April 25 2010 saturday before midnight...He was 20...In a car crash

- I had a dream on April 25 2008 of a funeral-
- I was worring about someone called Nico and Davide...I know so many people with that name...Got a very bad feeling
- I was waiting April 25 for a warning sign for something coming in May

My friend Grace lost a friend, Davide, on 4 am April 25 2010 in a car crash, age 18...

Both Nico and Davide on their last hours had a dinner with people...They were born March 18 and October 18...

Both me and Grace when we knew the news of the events were listening to music...In front of a computer

I still didn't know about Grace and Davide, and I was convinced I was going to share something with a blonde girl, like Grace is, about death and loss...

It happened...

On the day of the funeral I've seen in the evening, in a mall, a poster of a book author called Nicholas, like Nico is called...And a young man with his same tattoo on the same arm...

The name Luca was told during the funeral, and the day after the funeral I met Luca my best friend and I've seen a young man with a school bag with name " Luka "...

One day, when me and Nico were little I gave him as a gift a book nr. 19 from a series, with a butterfly on the cover...He died just after his 19th year...

When I was talking to Grace this morning we also mentioned Final Destination the movie...
Today night on tv there is just that movie, incredibly, Final Destination 2...

During the funeral, when I sat down near a friend, in the church, I told myself " We will hug each other after this "...
When the funeral was over, I was starting to cry and he wasn't around, but he came near me and started to hug me and we did hug each other...

I feel like I know the future since this experience has happened...
I feel like my life got stucked in a twilight zone, where everything I imagine happens for real.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
awww
i was hopping you were in that one where the kid keeps talking to his dead grandmother on his toy phone.

join