It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Tolerate The Cultivation Of Opium Poppies Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yeah, it's Fox, and yeah, it's Geraldo

Watch the video.

The US Government is the largest drug dealer in the world, with the best security force by far.

The War On Drugs is over....we "won".

Our Troops admitted to helping grow and providing security for this.

Who cares if we hurt the local farmers? That angle is BUNK.

People should be sick about this! Nobody hardly even acknowledges it!

We need to DEMAND those fields are burned/destroyed and DEMAND our government stop dealing drugs!

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Signals]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
and no I refuse to watch Geraldo...

The war on "drugs" is just public relations thought control RUBBISH used to feed the Prison Industrial Complex meanwhile the CIA makes money on it for dirty operations.

------------
imho

G-d created the opium poppy so that old folks could bounce their grandkids upon their knee without flinching.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I hated Geraldo untill he became the only reporter in the world willing to tell the truth. Thanks to the US Army heroin is making a comeback. When you see the junkies on your street you will know how they got supplied with heroin. When your children die from it, thank Uncle Sam.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
it isnt about outlawing opium and pot etc... this is just more emotionally laden language

addictive substances are used to build empires - for example, Phillip Morris... (cigarettes) or Coca-Cola (used to actually contain coc aine..)

Outlawing just moves these profits into the hands of organized crime... and the CIA is the biggest opium smuggler..FACT.

Decriminalize it.. and tax the hell out of it.. THAT would destroy the CIA's (and gang) ability to make money illicitly...

Who has the authority on this earth to make one of G-ds natural creations illegal?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

This thread isn't about making anything legal.

Why are American and British Troops participating in the cultivation and providing armed security for it? And why do we accept it?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
To the Op, the U.S. corporate government does not belong to you or the people. It belongs to central bankers. There is no such thing as a U.S. citizen.

I portray myself as an American National, IF I have to label myself, which I choose not too.

The U.S. corporate gov. is a mix of fascism, communism, capitalism, and etc. which has control over military and economy.

The sooner the people in the Military realize they work for a corporation to murder, sell drugs, and harm their own race of beings; The sooner human beings can move on and stop being Lackeys.

It is by choice, the people in Iraq do what they do. It is by choice they have to stop what they are doing, otherwise the war-machine keeps burning.

reply to post by seataka

Well obviously those whom control the money control the law.

The war could easily end if people choose to, its easy, just stop taking unreasonable orders. Or Burn the poppy fields, they have the capabilities.

The war is about money.

The Rothschilds banking family control the Medical facilities, which uses a-lot of drugs, Morphine is a drug that comes from poppies, along with opium and heroine.

And Medical is very broad, plus pharmacies too.

God is the sun, in which most things on this planet need to survive. Without it human beings would surely die.

Just my thoughts and research.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Quickfix]

edited for spelling and to add a few things.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Prohibition. It is all about prohibition. Keeping people from what they want is a losing battle every time. Ask yourself why, if alcohol prohibition in the US was recognized as a failure and repealed is it continued with any other substance. Drug prohibition is the reason for nearly all violent crime in my country.Stop long enough to think for your self.
STH

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stopthathurts

But the Law's restricting such substances creates more money then they would if they were legalized.

Raiding drug abusers homes and confiscating anything that may have been bought with drug money.

The house, the car, the computer, everything.

Violence is just a bonus for the Illuminati, someone dies from drug over-dose or a drug deal gone wrong, oh-well another non-essential eater gone.

Substance deemed Illegal by the gov. is because they have no control and get no portion of what is being distributed and consumed.

They do however play the biggest roles in the drug market, The U.S. corporation that is.

top topics

join