It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Discovery, the preparations, the media sideshow, and of course the cover-up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The Discovery

A pair of American spacecraft may help scientists detect what could be a 10th planet or a giant object billions of miles away, the national Aeronautics and Space Administration said Thursday. Scientists at the space agency's Ames Research Center said the two spacecraft, Pioneer 10 and 11, which are already farther into space than any other man-made object, might add to knowledge of a mysterious object believed to be beyond the solar system's outermost known planets. The space agency said that persistent irregularities in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune "suggest some kind of mystery object is really there" with its distance depending on what it is. If the mystery object is a new planet, it may lie 5 billion miles beyond the outer orbital ring of known planets, the space agency said. If it is a dark star type of object, it may be 50 billion miles beyond the known planets; if it is a black hole, 100 billion miles. A black hole is a hypothetical body in space, believed to be a collapsed star so condensed that neither light nor matter can escape from its gravitational field.

New York Times
July 19, 1982

Newsweek, US News and World Report, Astronomy Magazine, and the Washington Post also report this discovery.

It also appears in the 1987 New Science and Invention Encyclopedia.

The Preparations

In 1982 deregulation allows the US to create unlimited fiat funds with no cap.

The Media Sideshow

1986 The Fox Network is launched.

The Cover-up

RA 5HR 52M 01.77S DEC 5ยบ58' 41.33" Google Sky's missing image.

So much more information available here folks.
Down the rabbit hole......

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I was having a gander at google for anomalies on the far side of the Moon when I came across this site Rabbit Hole 2. It had the Google Sky page with the missing image. Naturally I came to ATS and searched the co-ordinates and this old, dead thread is the only hit. I was hoping to find some lively discussion on the matter, should I start a new thread?

join