It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of dangling US vehicle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Mystery of dangling US vehicle

news.bbc.co.uk

Authorities in Tulsa, Oklahoma, have been left baffled after a white vehicle ended up poking through the outside wall of a car park - five storeys up.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hehe, at first I thought it's obviously just backed up into the car park wall and pierced a whopping hole through it, the driver was lucky the whole car didn't go through, but then I looked at the car closely and I can't see any damage to it.

Those chunks of wall on the ground look quite chunky so how come no damage to the back of that car?

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Crazy!! Did you notice at about 24 seconds there is a bright something that appears to be falling from the sky? Definitely bizarre.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
That is odd? Maybe the car was resting against the wall and the wall gave way? Instead of an actual impact?

Too bad there isn't more of a story. Check Tulsa news yet?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherofBlessings
Crazy!! Did you notice at about 24 seconds there is a bright something that appears to be falling from the sky? Definitely bizarre.

I saw it, what could that be ? bright white thing falling..

Hm. Any ideas ? I saw no trail on the object either...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That is some seriously flimsy construction.

I wouldn't be parking there again until they at least put tire blocks in the spaces.

It could have just rolled there, but that would mean if you leaped at the wall bodily you, yourself might blow through & end up in a pile of bricks, 5 stories down too.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I have no idea. I'm not a UFO chaser, never have seen anything to give me reason to believe they exist (although my dad used to chase lights in the sky when he was a teenager). Perhaps it is a plastic bag, being carried in an air current and shining in the sun?

??

I honestly couldn't venture to guess.

I think plastic bag seems lame and unlikely, to be honest.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Cowboy builders, cheap labor, materials and a lazy-ass constructions department. Looks like the brickies used too much sand in the mix.

@Motherofblessings...good call! What is that thing?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
...not...built...to...code...

The local building commission is probably going to have to look into the structure. Goodness, they might wind up being forced to tear that whole building down.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

On hindsight, I was also thinking someone could have taken a sledgehammer or something to the wall before backing their car up. Maybe Fringe is giving some people with too much time on their hands too many ideas.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherofBlessings
reply to post by ChemBreather

I have no idea. I'm not a UFO chaser, never have seen anything to give me reason to believe they exist (although my dad used to chase lights in the sky when he was a teenager). Perhaps it is a plastic bag, being carried in an air current and shining in the sun?

??

I honestly couldn't venture to guess.

I think plastic bag seems lame and unlikely, to be honest.

Think not, it falls strait down pretty fast, unless I missinerpret the distance of the object, still, it falls fast..

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MotherofBlessings

Awesome catch!

I did not notice it the first time I watched the video but after you mentioned it I went back and looked. What is THAT! I hope someone comes along who can shead some light on this

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Maybe Michael Knight or James Bond simply had the silly thing in reverse and didn't realize it?

Some car to be unscathed through that!

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I just really don't get how that can is totally unscathed?

It's in showroom condition! Something very very odd there, that wall must of been very very weak...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
This was discussed here already.

It's a parking garage. An elderly backed through the wall. And yes, the rear bumper was pretty much unscathed.

Another source

Yet another source

new topics

top topics

join