It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American Hopi indian Prophecy [Elders Speak]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I can listen to these guys talk all day long ,there's something in their voice that just exudes knowledge and wisdom .

The final stage, called "The great day of Purification", has been described as a "Mystery Egg" in which the forces of the swastika and the Sun plus a third force symbolized by the color "red" culminate either in total rebirth or total annihilation, we don't know which.
But the choice is yours, war and natural catastrophe may be involved. The degree of violence will be determined by the degree of inequity caused among the peoples of the world and in the balance of nature. In this crisis rich and poor will be forced to struggle as equals in order to survive.
Some markers and signs: Before the time of the great Purification, they will make metal roads for iron horses and hang metal ropes in the air. (pre-Colombian Hopi prophecy) First they will bring back pieces of the Moon which will upset the balance and unleash disastrous forces. (ibidem) Near the day of the Great Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky through which 'people will walk' . (ibidem) The Purification will begin shortly after humans build a great house in the sky (MIR and/ or new European/US space station?). By then there will be fires everywhere and greedy, selfish, power-mad leaders, internal wars. (ibidem)

Source

Sounds like a pretty good description of now to me , i was especially struck by the reference to cobwebs on the sky , I see them most days in the summer just recently .
Its General Election time here in the UK and I so wish we had a prospective leader with the wisdom of the Hopi Elders to vote for , but sadly not .
I am not saying we are facing the end of the world here but I hope we are entering a time of chance , maybe even enlightenment .

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing out the videos.
Everything that was said in them is true.

You don't need Hopi elders to tell you all this though.
Everyone can come to realise these things by themselves.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodFella

GoodFella
You don't need Hopi elders to tell you all this though. Everyone can come to realise these things by themselves.

That's true if you choose to open your eyes and mind, trouble is though most peoples minds are blocked by soap operas , mass media propaganda and general lies from their political leaders .

The Hopi elders have a message that we all need to heed , unfortunately only the few will get to hear it .

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It makes me sad that there is so much common sense pointing out the obvious failings of the modern way. Yet we are to lazy or chicken to plot the right path.

I grew up beside a reserve in eastern Canada and was exposed to the opposing paradigms of self centered materialism and moral reciprocity from a young age.
This led me to a BA in Soc Anthropology with a minor in native studies. Living in Calgary now as a gardener I see first hand how the right way is the impossible way. The urban life has put such an economic burden on living that we can't get off the wheel long enough to make time for moral questions about what is right or wrong. I think the problem is within our wiring concerning status. For example : The crook with the BMW gets the rockstar treatment yet the Care giver has to have 2 roommates just to stay off the street.

These videos make me long for home but the city needs help so I'm here doing my small but fulfilling bit. Change will not come all at once only as the sum of many small acts.

Nice Post

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MinorityReporter

You give me hope in mankind.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MinorityReporter

A star for you, in that what you say pretty much rings true with life as it is now.

As for the video it is pretty interesting, I think at one time or another I visited a few reserves as a child because my parents did a lot of traveling while I was little. Though I haven't spent much time learning of the Native Americans, I have been to a few of the places and honestly find it more 'homely' than the home I am currently residing in. I'm guessing it's the closeness that they have [from what I remember from my childhood] that made it better. Everybody wasn't out to stay away from one another, but rather watch each others backs sorta speak.

[edit]
Star+Flag

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Gigantea Rosa]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words. I think Chief Seattle was one of the great natural philosophers. His words were never in contempt. He saw the end of his way of life as another necessary step towards truth which in the end would again unite humanity as brothers. His letter to Washington was his best known work but his statement at the treaty hearing was pure wisdom.

He deserves his place in this thread
www.youtube.com...

Here is the letter transcribed
www.barefootsworld.net...

[edit on 30-4-2010 by MinorityReporter]

top topics

join