It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 671
<< 668  669  670    672 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Jarrah makes excellent documentaries.

LOL!! You funny guy! I laugh, long time.

I can't imagine any scientist wanting to debate him!!

Oh, now I get it. All this time, you've been cleverly destroying Jarrah White's credibility, using some very clever reverse psychology techniques! By pretending to be his "ally", but posting the most outrageously hilarious spoofs imaginable!

Well done. You have been under appreciated.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
reply to post by jra

Thanks for the link. I looked at the post you mentioned.. this one ... Re: The first LRO images of Apollo landing sites « Reply #21 on Jul 18, 2009, 2:40am »

I first took a snapshot of a simulated descent stage (quite well detailed 3D model) sitting on the lunar surface at Tranquility Base (exact coordinates, with simulated landmarks as well).

Unfortunately, his simulated LM shadow picture, the shadow does not reach half way to the crater like it does in the NASA pic. Sorry I don't have time to invest in that thread.

About the only thing I agree with on that picture is the nomenclature of referring to it as a "long shadow" But like I said his shadow doesn't make the same distance to the crater.

Lets look at what you actually said re the picture posted with the long shadow.

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
That shadow of the LM descent stage is really, really, really long. It's half way to the crater.
If you look really closely you can see that the shadow is thinner as it gets closer to the descent stage.
Hmmm.

You were making a point about the shadow being very long & thinner near the LM, the 3d render was made to show why the shadow looked like that (what you couldn't undestand) nobody claimed it was to exactly replicate the event but obviously if the sun was in the correct position the shadow would match as long as the model of the moon terrain at that point was also exaclty the same as the surface of the moon!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Has anyone here noticed that the Hoax Believers on this thread seem to walk about with their eyes shut!

Why do I say that, well it seems strange that many of the things they have questioned about the moon pictures happen here on earth, others on here seem to experienced them and remember them so why don't they.

You know things like your eyes having to be dark adapted to see at night,the fact that shadows will follow the terrain they land on so can go in two different directions even here on earth or indeed shadows can be very long if the angle of the sun is correct or when the sun is at a low angle and an object is elevated then the objects shadow will look different from a solid object touching the ground.

These are simple things that kids would see and experience as they grow up, is just the fact they want the hoax to be true so much that they grasp at anything they think is strange without even considering the fact they may have seen it on this pale blue dot.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Jarrah makes excellent documentaries. I can't imagine any scientist wanting to debate him!!

Neither can I. When scientists dispute, they say things like: "What my esteemed colleague fails to realize...." not "I've got an IQ of 120 and you're not qualified to drive a garbage truck!" As for Jarrah making great documentaries: how many Streamys has he won? Even his internet "peers" see no value in his work.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The winning side.

The Gregory Brothers rocked the Streamys. Did Jarrah even get a nomination?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

DJW you are so totally blind in this one area (Gulf of Tonkin) you do not understand the capacity of these people to exaggerate a claim and then manipulate the American people using the propaganda medium of TV.

And you are totally blind to the fact that they did not get away with it. Less than ten years after the incident, papers leaked from the Pentagon exposing the deception. You've had fifty years to find the papers that expose what you consider to be a hoax. What have you found? Shoddy printing on a GPO publication. You also need to read the sources you post. Webb said that the US reached parity with the Soviets "three years ago," ie; 1965. They were trailing only in big booster development, but the Saturn V changed all that. You also need to be aware of the context you pull your factoids from. Webb resigned after the the Apollo 1 fire, when NASA management came under devastating criticism from Congress and the public. He was expected to fall on his sword.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I would be standing there at the end with Noel [T.] Lamar, who was the head of the photo lab then, and Dick [Richard W.] Underwood was the photo man at NASA. He was from the CIA [Central Intelligence Agency] but joined NASA.

As I said, you have succeeded in proving that one individual at NASA once worked for the CIA. One. That's a very small cabal, don't you think? Your source also explicitly states that the photos were taken on Gemini, Apollo and Shuttle missions. It does not say that Underwood faked the photos at a secret CIA studio. Tell you what, though... if you dig hard enough you will probably turn up other former CIA employees at NASA. Also former USGS, Department of Energy, Department of Agriculture, Health, Education and Welfare employees. The civil service is a career.

edit on 21-11-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Has anyone here noticed that the Hoax Believers on this thread seem to walk about with their eyes shut!

Has anyone here noticed that the Hoax believers on this thread seem to dodge every single one of my posts? I have yet to get a legitimate answer for a single one of my questions I've asked, and I still have yet to even receive a reply on those two photo's I posted.

edit on 21-11-2011 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Shall we call this one solved then? Busted? I don't seem to be getting any answers, so I assume they don't have any.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

Shall we call this one solved then? Busted?

Young "Jarrah White"? Yes. Yes, indeed. He is "busted", and has been repeatedly shown to be a "bloviating" burst of hot air. In other words, a "clever windbag".

His ilk are a (hopefully) dying breed............

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnySasaki

Shall we call this one solved then? Busted? I don't seem to be getting any answers, so I assume they don't have any.

[Intensely] The'll be back. Listen to the drums, man....

END SCENE

CUT TO:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Cut to: interior

NASA had an agreement with the US intelligence community that dated from the beginning of the Gemini program. All astronaut photographs of the Earth would first be reviewed by the National Photographic Interpretation Center in Building 213 in the Washington, DC Navy Yard. NPIC (pronounced “en-pick”) was an organization managed by the CIA that interpreted satellite and aerial photography. The details of the agreement remain classified...

Source www.thespacereview.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

*screenshotted for future use

What Jarrah White has done is created several volumes of videos about NASA's Apollo project and the reality is that people find this subject interesting. Jarrah has shown you that he reads astronaut biographies, he attends conferences, he obtains the published scientific source materials, in short, he is doing excellent documentary research. He has spent thousands of hours creating videos, writing scripts, devoting his attention to details in order to present to us what must be described as - cutting edge investigative research. Jarrah directly challenged the mainstream debunkers and not a single one has the balls to go up against Jarrah White.

Now what FoosM has done in this thread is to take responsibility for *greatly expanding* the conventional boundaries of Apollo Mythology research. That is an arduous, thankless task as we have seen the thread CREEP toward the 700 post mark and we have seen FoosM come under attack for simply presenting material that is circumstantial to Apollo yet it is also vitally important that we are aware that such materials exists and that these sources are credible within the context of Apollo Mythology Research. That is the spriit of ATS to Deny Ignorance.

I am on the side that wants to Deny Ignorance. I want to know why there is an extra mountain range on the cover of the book.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnySasaki

Nothing has been busted. Except the NASA brainwashing.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I, and I'm sure many others here, applaud the quest to deny ignorance. However, the simple fact remains that in the eyes of any rational and skeptical mind the moon hoax theories do not stand up to scrutiny. Add to this the questionable motives of the original hoax proponents, some of whom have been shown to deliberately twist facts and lie, to be honest IMO what you have here is an actual attempt to promote ignorance, which is not in the spirit of ATS. Some people on here seem to believe that, because ATS is a 'conspiracy' site, the promulgation of speculative paranoid imaginings is justified, and I don't see that ever changing, so keep doing what you feel is right, but keep in mind that you may have called it wrong.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Does anyone in this thread actually debate or are you all to busy insulting eachother while adding nothing??
Worst thread I've read so far.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

NASA had an agreement with the US intelligence community that dated from the beginning of the Gemini program. All astronaut photographs of the Earth would first be reviewed by the National Photographic Interpretation Center in Building 213 in the Washington, DC Navy Yard. NPIC (pronounced “en-pick”) was an organization managed by the CIA that interpreted satellite and aerial photography. The details of the agreement remain classified...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I want to know why there is an extra mountain range on the cover of the book.

I did it to mess with your head.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustme333

Does anyone in this thread actually debate or are you all to busy insulting eachother while adding nothing??

This thread should have been tossed in the [HOAX] bin a year ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

A bit of info/debating in those posts but mostly still just insults in many on those pages..
I'm surprised this thread isn't better moderated to remove the crap.

top topics

<< 668  669  670    672 >>

join