It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 667
<< 664  665  666    668  669  670 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

You have just posted an image, to be discussed, and there is no source for it, and no way to determine its origin??

And, your "point" about stars in photos is STILL moot, regardless. So, rather than continually violating ATS rules, WHERE is that image from??

Is it, as I suspect, just a crap reproduction? Has the bucket of terrible "hoax arguments" gotten so empty that "HB's" have to rely on these inane attempts, any more?

Jarrah White must be so proud......

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

typical - you demand " pictures of stars " as evidence when you have already dismissed thousands of pictures of othe lunar phenonema

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

NASA did have the equipment and technology to take pictures of stars if the missions were real.

Look, they even had a tripod!

Yes, and you yourself just posted a picture of the telescope they brought with them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is one of the pictures they took:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75c5cbfe160c.jpg[/atsimg]

There. That argument settled. No, wait! They took pictures of star fields from the SIM Bay, remember? You were supposed to compare those to star fields on Stellarium, remember? How is that project going, by the way? Any smoking gun yet?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
That shadow of the LM descent stage is really, really, really long. It's half way to the crater.
If you look really closely you can see that the shadow is thinner as it gets closer to the descent stage.
Hmmm.

I know we never get long shadows on earth

Those guys must be giants

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

Where are the sweeping moonscape shots? Earth from the surface of the moon etc ? They were only able to fake these shots in the following Apollo missions.. that's why none exist from Apollo 11

Apollo pans

And they were more interested in the moon. After all, that is what they went to explore.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That's right guys, disappear for a day or two and collect your thoughts.
I would start running out of sh!t to spew if I was you too, lol.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnySasaki

Ultimately the most important thing is that we continue this thread and remind people of the sources to make their own minds up.. It took me 10 years to accept it was all a hoax and I never wanted to believe it! I was gutted.. I remember building a lunar lander from plant pots when I was young!.. Probably about as useful as NASA's LEM!

More missing LEM shots.. try and explain this with Parallax !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

< br />

Same mountain top right.. Where is that pesky LEM?

Para-lax excuse to explain this..

How far can you go proving the hoax before you get whacked by the C.I.A... Or has that line been crossed! Doh!

edit on 19-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I gave you a star to help with your self-esteem..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

It's been shown repeatedly in this thread that CIA/NPIC was running the Apollo Picture Show. So every time you see a picture from Apollo you know, for a fact, that CIA Richard Underwood saw it first, he processed it and he screened it. Even Deke Slayton and Frank Borman are dealing with CIA people in their regular duties at NASA...

Why the hell are the CIA assassinating and dealing guns and drugs around the world - yet some still believe that Apollo was a civilian program for peace and the pictures have nothing to hide????

Following is our definition of space reconnaissance. We view reconnaissance from space as being that kind of data gathering activity which can be viewed as being intrusive on another nation's sovereignty. This kind of space reconnaissance should be conducted on a classified basis without acknowledgement by our government. Openly conducted earth observation programs should be only those
which would not be viewed as being intrusive and would, therefore, not likely be protested to by other governments. This definition does not place space reconnaissance in the classical sense of military versus economic intelligence.

www.nro.gov...

Gemini & Apollo allowed a cover for "plausible deniability"

In politics and espionage, deniability refers to the ability of a "powerful player" [Intelligence & Dept of War Communities]or actor to avoid "blowback" by secretly arranging for an action [Surveillance] to be taken on their behalf by a third party [NASA with the Apollo program]—ostensibly unconnected with the major player.

en.wikipedia.org...
Bracketed text are my own words.

1975:

NASA has undertaken significant steps in both technology and operational fields to bring its programs closer to the military oriented reconnaissance activities.

www.nro.gov...

Well they just supposedly conducted the Apollo missions!

Hey SJ, check out COMIREX (Committee On Imagery Requirements & Exploitation) & SACC (Survey Applications Coordinating Committee)

www.fas.org...
www.nro.gov...
www.nro.gov...
www.nro.gov...

And:
David, James. “Astronaut Photography and the Intelligence Community: Who Saw What?” Space Policy 22 (2006): 185-193.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

No need to, it's topography. The lay of the land (hills, valleys, swells, etc.) can reveal or hide many things depending on the point of perspective.

Here is a novel idea . . . try and show that the LEM is missing, moved, faked, or what ever it is you are trying to do other than just throwing up a picture and saying, "More missing LEM shots . . " The burden is on you to prove your point. We have given you ample proof to show that we did go to the moon.
edit on 11/19/2011 by Gibborium because: added link

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mockrock

Ultimately the most important thing is that we continue this thread and remind people of the sources to make their own minds up.. It took me 10 years to accept it was all a hoax and I never wanted to believe it! I was gutted.. I remember building a lunar lander from plant pots when I was young!.. Probably about as useful as NASA's LEM!

< br />

Same mountain top right.. Where is that pesky LEM?

Para-lax excuse to explain this..

How far can you go proving the hoax before you get whacked by the C.I.A... Or has that line been crossed! Doh!

I think you're confused again mockrock (I know, it must happen a lot). You don't give us the link to YOUR image shack, lol.

Anyway, I would like a link to a much larger version of the bottom pic. k thx.
edit on 19-11-2011 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You are really starting to look an idiot with the pictures you post why DONT YOU PROVE that both pictures were taken from exactly the same location facing exactly the same direction with the same camera lens combination!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Bracketed text are my own words.

Obviously. What benefit would the intelligence agencies accrue from taking photos from 200,000 kilometers away? The "third parties" referred to are things like airplanes that can legally enter another nation's airspace... you know, like commercial airlines, preferably flying another nation's flag.* Yep, the Soviets didn't shoot down KAL 007 for nothing.

*This is the correct use of the term "False Flag Operation." It can also refer to an agency like the KGB recruiting an asset by claiming to be, say, the Mossad.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Where is the plume?

In my previous MoonFaker, we saw ample evidence that indicates that a bright exhaust plume should have been clearly visible in the LM liftoff videos. This led to a friendly debate between Vincent McConnell (yesiamawizardjonny) and myself. Since then, there have been further objections by others. Specifically,

1) The Apollo 9 footage in fact shows the S-IVB, not the CSM or LM.

2) If the triangular flash we see in the liftoff videos is in fact Mylar foil reflections, why did you only show the Apollo 15 liftoff video?

3) What's blowing the said Mylar foil around?

4) In the Apollo 17 liftoff videos there is a piece of debris that changes direction as it gets caught in the (invisible) exhaust plume.

5) Where are the overhead cables and support structures?

6) The upper stage of the Delta II rocket used the exact same fuels as the Apollo LM, and its exhaust is invisible.

All of these objections will be addressed thoroughly in this video.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

You are really starting to look an idiot with the pictures you post why DONT YOU PROVE that both pictures were taken from exactly the same location facing exactly the same direction with the same camera lens combination!

Well done stars from the stooges.. Look at the images, there is no lens in existence that could make the LEM disappear from the wide panorama shot..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

There are now more pressing issues.. The Apollo hoax is in the past I am going to focus on the future.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Which side of the LEM was the camera on in each of the pans?
Oh, never mind. I see you decided against pressing the point.

edit on 11/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

There are now more pressing issues.. The Apollo hoax is in the past I am going to focus on the future.

Excellent idea. Here's a suggestion for your next flight of fantasy:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

I'll bet that will get you shaken, not stirred.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Where is the plume?

Wow!! Is this a case of deja vu??

If I went back ten, twelve or twenty pages, just in the last week or so.....would I NOT see this same post previously put up??

Hmmmmmm......well, having a rainy day makes one prone to such expenditures of time.......

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by FoosM

Where is the plume?

Wow!! Is this a case of deja vu??

If I went back ten, twelve or twenty pages, just in the last week or so.....would I NOT see this same post previously put up??

Hmmmmmm......well, having a rainy day makes one prone to such expenditures of time.......

I will die for this cause, my friend died because a treatment for cancer was suppressed. People on here who work for the government and vested interests, I ask you.. give me a call. We can take this conversation to the real world.. Will you take this challenge? It is the same scum bags who thought up the Apollo hoax that have lead us to this dangerous crossroads.

Will anyone have the courage to take this to the real world? Send me a private message, give me a number I will call you. It will be recorded but you have nothing to hide so bring it on.

Hilarious.. Apollo was a pathetic episode in human history.

It was faked. But right now I will focus on something that I can actually do something about.

The future.

Sleep well stooges and search your conscience.. be a whistle-blower do something incredible.

We have lost our way people, but there is still hope ! We can carry on talking about it on the internet or you can use what resources you have to make a difference! If you have contacts in the media find an issue that matters and try and make a change.. Apollo is old news.. 9/11.. the repression of potential cancer cures by the FDA these are things we can change!

Exciting times people, keep faith,

edit on 19-11-2011 by mockrock because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 664  665  666    668  669  670 >>

join