It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 600
<< 597  598  599    601  602  603 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by FoosM

So....you just now learning who Clark McClelland is?? I thought you were a self-professed know-it-all on everything NASA?

In any event, the man did work at NASA, and not once does he "spill the beans" about Apollo. He truly believes in the ET presence, and a NASA cover-up of that (whether true, or not doesn't matter...he believes it, and is trying to profit from it).

Yet, an even bigger "story", such as his "insider" status ---- if he were to claim that Apollo was "hoaxed"?? He's desperate for money, but he knows it was NOT a "hoax"....because if it were, and he decided to "tell all", he'd be financially set, wouldn't he?

Is he financially set disclosing about UFO's? Cause thats a big group of believers.

I can understand you are having a hard time connecting the dots.
Like I said, more posts are coming. But I think at some point, you have to ask yourself...
why is an ex Navy Intelligence person speaking about UFO's?
A person close to the Apollo program?

He is not part of disclosure, he is a disinformation agent.
He is there covering up anomalies of the moon landing with supernatural explanations
So, a person who believes in ETs, would say, well I believe we went to the moon, but havent been back BECAUSE they found alien(fill in the blank). They are using one skeptic Apollo group against another.

As we walked slowly towards our destinations, I briefly explained what I had learned since 1947, the initial year I entered my UFO research. I briefly related what I knew regarding the Roswell case and that I had become more aware of it many years later at the Cape through several discussions with ABMA (Army Ballistic Missile Agency) personnel who were at White Sands Proving Grounds near Roswell, New Mexico in July, 1947. These men had worked directly with Dr. Wernher von Braun and his team of German Scientists who were at that base at that time. Onizuka said he was aware of that case.

I then told him my belief that life does exist among the stars and that it has visited earth throughout human history. He smiled in agreement. I thought to myself, what else does he know? Soon it became very clear...

He and this group were at this base for specialized training when they were directed to report to a viewing room. As they were seated, the room darkened and a movie began without the usual official introduction by a USAF officer.

They were all startled when a view of a facility similar to a medical examination room appeared on the screen and small bodies were observed lying on slabs. He heard several excited comments by the other officers seated near him. The small, strange looking creatures were humanoid in shape, and appeared similar to those described by alleged witnesses at the well-known Roswell site in the Southwest USA in 1947. They all had large heads, large eyes, slight torsos, arms, and legs. They did not appear to be of earthly origin.

www.rense.com...

Here he implicates Werner von Braun.

During my long years of service in our national space program, I was very fortunate to come to know and exchange some very exciting data with former German scientists, who had been brought to the USA under Operation Paper Clip following WW II. These men were the elite of the German rocket programs controlled by Adolph Hitler. On many occasions I had the distinct privilege of speaking with Dr. Wernher von Braun, the leader of the elite group, and several other scientists who were assigned to the ABMA (Army Ballistics Missile Agency) launch crews at the Cape Canaveral launch sites. Eventually, these same men were incorporated into the new National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) organization. During the periodic MFA (Manned Flight Awareness) meetings that were held at Cocoa Beach, I was able to talk freely and briefly with such scientists, particularly Dr. von Braun... On this night, I asked him a question concerning the Roswell Incident that caused his eyebrows to raise.

Did the Roswell Incident in fact happen, was an alien craft recovered along with alien bodies? Did you have a chance to go to the crash site?"

Dr von Braun was a cigarette smoker and he lit one up. He thought for a second, then proceeded to talk freely about his inspection of the crashed craft.

www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Ove38

Oh, really??!

No, this could have been filmed in any desert on earth.

A brightly lit landscape, but a deep black sky? How?

Also, in any desert on Earth there are plants. You see them in your own picture.

Film trick. They just removed the plants.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

You mean that crater that they tried to pass off as soil displacement from the Apollo lander?

So now you can add "find numerous examples of round regolith displacement not associated with landing sites" to your "to do" list.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is one of Jarrah White's best evidence

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

That is the video where his alleged "expert" is not.....he LIED about that woman, and her credentials.

She is his teacher, playing a role, to help him out.

Oh, and Jarrah White's "odyssey" on this path began way, way back then....it's one of his earliest. You see, on a lark, for a school assignment, he made his first video....and when it garnered so much attention, he was surprised.

He had been previously unaware of the memes out there in "conspiracy hoax-nut" land re: this topic.

Ever a clever fellow, he saw an opportunity to revive his flagging entertainment career aspirations.

How's that working out for ya, Jarrah?? (Just in case he peeks in here on occasion.....).

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Complete rubbish.

This is an even more ridiculous outlandish attempt at spinning gold from non-existent straw.

The crackpot notion of having been "warned off" of the Moon by ETs isn't even worthy of debunking....suffice to say, maybe they were met by some members of Congress up there who used a time machine and a borrowed alien spaceship from 1972. They went up to see Apollo 17 in action, and figured that was enough darn fool waste of money when they had a "war" to spend it on instead, so they went back to Congress in 1968 to begin the legislation and voting processes that led to the cancellation of Apollo 18, 19 and 20.

Yeah, that must have been it........

Pick a silly story. Guess you're going with yours, although it's just about as likely as the one I just wrote.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

Have you actually read any of this thread?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Ove38

That is the video where his alleged "expert" is not.....he LIED about that woman, and her credentials.

She is his teacher, playing a role, to help him out.

Oh, and Jarrah White's "odyssey" on this path began way, way back then....it's one of his earliest. You see, on a lark, for a school assignment, he made his first video....and when it garnered so much attention, he was surprised.

He had been previously unaware of the memes out there in "conspiracy hoax-nut" land re: this topic.

Ever a clever fellow, he saw an opportunity to revive his flagging entertainment career aspirations.

How's that working out for ya, Jarrah?? (Just in case he peeks in here on occasion.....).

How does that affect the video evidence presented ? There's still several light sources.

jra

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ove38
They used wires and the revolving (or tilted) room trick to get the gravity effects in the NASA Apollo clips

I fail to see how a tilted room/set is going to help with faking a mission on the Moon. Plus every bit of lunar soil and rocks are going to have to be on wires if the set is tilted. It doesn't make much sense.

So now it's filmed in the desert and no longer in tilted rooms? Also, what deserts on Earth match the terrain on the Lunar surface? And if it was filmed on Earth, explain how they faked the 1/6th gravity and the vacuum environment please.

Film trick. They just removed the plants.

Could you please elaborate as to what "film trick" allows you to remove plants from live video, film and still photos with 60's tech?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Ove38

Have you actually read any of this thread?

Refute the evidence

:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

You guys think maybe NASA has copies of the press conferences in their Library?

I don't know about NASA, but if you really want to see the press conferences, I know where you can get them on film:

www.nbcuniversalarchives.com...

Ball's in your court now. They're out there, but if you really think they're important, you'll have to get them for yourself. But that's not why you brought them up, did you?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

Refute the evidence

Start here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then read each any every one of the following 599 pages.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

How does that affect the video evidence presented ? There's still several light sources.

Oh, Jarrah White's video that you found so compelling? No, it is typical of Jarrah White's faulty reasoning, less-than-honest and sloppy research, and his overall incompetence at understanding anything of science.

No, if you review this thread back near it's beginning (I'm not going to search for it, that is your task), that very video has been discussed already, and shown to be completely mistaken in its conclusions.

I will search for one of the many YouTube videos that have addressed most of Jarrah's bogus claims, maybe one of them is specific to that video.....

Edit.....by the way, in case any of you were unaware, Jarrah White has been a very busy --- and very, very naughty boy. He has perjured himself over 60 times, filing false DMCA notices against many fellow YouTube members.

Here is an update video posted by one of them, "philwebb59".

philwebb59's YT channel
edit on Sat 8 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

You can skip ahead 50 pages to here:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

So now it's filmed in the desert and no longer in tilted rooms?

All kinds of film tricks were used, just like in the 1968 Space Odyssey film

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

All kinds of film tricks were used, just like in the 1968 Space Odyssey film

For front projection, skip ahead to here:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Ove38

You can skip ahead 50 pages to here:

I saw nothing that refutes the evidence.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

I saw nothing that refutes the evidence.

Then go back and keep reading. Every point Jarrah made has been refuted at least, no exaggeration, ten times over the course of this thread. Multiple light sources cast multiple shadows, not localized ones. Shadows converge in photographs due to perspective, which his "expert," an art teacher, should have known. Seriously. just read the first fifty pages of the thread before embarrassing yourself any further.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Ove38

Here is an update video posted by one of them, "philwebb59".

Again, how does that affect the video evidence presented ? There's still several light sources.

Refute the evidence ! If you're not able to, say so, instead of beating around the bush.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
All you need is one solid piece of evidence, then you can throw everything else away because you know it does not matter. The rocks, hundreds of pounds of rocks, that can only have come from the moon, and did not fall as meteorites.
Try and explain how they could be here, if someone did not go and get them.

That's it. Signed, sealed and delivered.

top topics

<< 597  598  599    601  602  603 >>

join