It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 599
<< 596  597  598    600  601  602 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
He has long been suspected of fabricating evidence in the Alger Hiss case.

So Nixon has no issues with FABRICATING EVIDENCE. I see, thank you.

Everything you have posted over the past two days, including your avatar, has been an appeal to ridicule.

Why, cause it looks like Nixon is wearing a woman's hairdo?

I've been meaning to ask SJ if that was the point of the picture.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You know when you peel back one layer regarding the Apollo Program(ming), you find so many new layers underneath, it gets overwhelming. Every time, I want to post some new info, I have to redact information because I cant fit it all in one post. So I have to spread it among many posts. I'm sure SJ you run into similar issues, right?

So, Im going to start possibly connecting future posts, and past posts... with this guy:

Clark C. McClelland

And we'll see where we end up

United States Navy, 8 years, Honorable Discharge. Served concurrently with Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) assignments at Cape Canaveral and Patrick Air Force Base, FL.

Technical Qualifications & Skills
NASA Astronaut Applicant 1964. Later was assigned as a Space Shuttle ScO.
Designed several Apollo moon landing crew emblems, Apollo 10, Apollo 11 first lunar landing patch for Neil Armstrong.
Participant and witness (to date) of 673 NASA space launchings and military ICBMs, IRBM’s
Technical Assistant to the Apollo Program Manager (APM), Admiral Roderick O. Middleton, all Apollo lunar landings

Affiliations, Awards and Honors
Gift of the Presidential Seal patch from President, John F. Kennedy, November 16, 1963. Only six days before he went to Dallas, Texas and becoming a legend. McClelland met Kennedy twice at Cape Canaveral and KSC.
Apollo 8 circumlunar direct participation medal, 1968.
Apollo 11 actual mission patch, designed by McClelland
Apollo 11 first lunar landing direct participation medal, 1969.
Apollo 11 Roll of Honor Medal and his name, Clark C. McClelland was placed on the Apollo Roll of Honor Scroll that was placed below the surface of the moon at Tranquility Base, July 20, 1969.
Received three small United States Flags, “Old Glory” attached to official NASA documents from Astronaut James B. Irwin, Apollo 15 and two other crews, of the Apollo 12 and Apollo 16 missions that flew three flags to the moon and returned them for Clark.
Honorary member, Lakota Sioux Native American Nation, given the name: Flying Eagle – Manitou by Chief Whitewolf, Lakota-Mandan at a Blood Brother Ceremony, December 1992.
32nd degree member of the Ancient Order of F&AM Lodge 301, York Rite, Knight Templar (specializing in the Ark of the Covenant and Holy Grail)
The name, Clark C. McClelland, with others, was placed on a compact disc that impacted Comet Tempel 1 during the Deep Impact Mission to the comet that arrived and impacted successfully on the comet, July 4, 2005.

clarkcmcclelland.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by webstra
Nevermind ?

You know...that smells like teen spirit.....and teen spirit is fake (Deodorant)

listeners and critics have continued to praise "Smells Like Teen Spirit" as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.

:-)
edit on 7-10-2011 by webstra because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2011 by webstra because: (no reason given)

I really dont understand what does this have to do with anything but anyway...what the heel do you mean by smells like teen spirit is fake??? Kurt took the name of the song after a deodorant one of his girlfriends used. I think it was one of the girls from bikini kill.

And yes SLTS is one of the greatest rock songs of all time!!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ove38
They used wires and the revolving (or tilted) room trick to get the gravity effects in the NASA Apollo clips

edit on 8-10-2011 by Ove38 because: link fix

Nice find!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Ed Nixon at Bellcomm hired Farouk El Baz in 1967. NASA contracted to Bellcomm in 1967 to catalogue and study the Lunar Orbiter photographs from 66-67.

Farouk El Baz was operating without a mandate within the NASA upper echelons during this time. NASA has a lot of fancy titles for Apollo managers but PI, principal investigator, is a hefty title. Farouk El Baz was a PI during Apollo and in his oral history he admits that he was also operating outside his mandates.

Farouk el Baz was an over-achiever. His diligence was rewarded. Do you have a problem with that?

I wonder who else in the Apollo Program was operating outside their mandates, DJ?
Did you get a response from Never A Straight Answer regarding the email you sent them inquiring about the press conferences?

You guys think maybe NASA has copies of the press conferences in their Library?

www.governmentattic.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

They used wires and the revolving (or tilted) room trick to get the gravity effects in the NASA Apollo clips

And how did they remove the wires? Where is a room big enough to do that in the first place? Not to mention a tilting room... yeah nice theory

[Edit to add] and how exactly did they hold everything that wasn't supposed to move down??? Like I don't know dirt and rocks and all the stuff they had on them...

edit on 8/10/2011 by PsykoOps because: add

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

And how did they remove the wires? Where is a room big enough to do that in the first place? Not to mention a tilting room... yeah nice theory

By using fuzzy filters on the cameras. Big enough rooms (studios) at NASA Langley Research Center in Virginia.

edit on 8-10-2011 by Ove38 because: quote fix

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
hoaxers...

If you had one singular piece of physical tangible evidence of a hoax, what would it be ? not a youtube video, or theory, but actual physical evidence you could present in a court of law

I don't think there is a single piece, there are many pieces, hidden in various places. I found out early in this thread that Apollo Cheerleaders often use bits of trivia from the Sacred Apollo Scriptures to rebut any and all questions about Apollo. But it's simply not good enough just to cancel one fact with another fact.

The Cheerleaders need to be aware that history is tricky. Like the fact that Nixon's own brother (Ed Nixon, ironically, a geologist) recruited Farouk el Baz. I don't believe many users in this thread were aware of that fact.

Jarrah White showed in his extensive series of fact finding videos that a critical examination of original source materials is necessary to have a true grasp on the Apollo Mythology, the historical & political context that gave birth to Apollo, and it also helps to know who were the players and how they played the game.

so you don't have a single piece of physical tangible evidence of how the hoax was accomplished ? not one ? please understand I am not asking for your favorite apollo pic "anamoly" I am asking for proof of how the hoax was accomplished, something like a picture of kubrick's studio with a rover, something that can show that a hoax was actually accomplished

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
why do the hoaxers ignore the third party evidence ?

foos, did you listen to the audio I posted ?

I think third party evidence is crucial to this whole question

can you discuss the selene pictures at least and explain how kubrik pulled THAT off ?
edit on 8-10-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

can you discuss the selene pictures at least and explain how kubrik pulled THAT off ?

I dont get your fascination with Selene.
I asked you a few questions about it, but I didnt get an answer.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

of course you don't get it. the selene pictures match the apollo 15 pictures, proving they were not done in a hollywood basement ( I have to laugh just typing that) and they also have proof of the thrust from the apollo 15 command module , which is proof they were there

again, this is third party evidene that can't be explained away with "NASA lies" strategy

please don't bother just deflecting, or asking me a question in return, all I want to know is if you have evidence of how kubrick did this is a hollywood basement

spare us the usual tactics

you have evidence to dispute this or you don't

SELENE photographsIn 2008, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) SELENE lunar probe obtained several photographs showing evidence of Moon landings.[20] On the left are two photos taken on the lunar surface by Apollo 15 astronauts in July or August 1971. On the right is a 2008 reconstruction from images taken by the SELENE terrain camera and 3-D projected to the same vantage point as the surface photos. The terrain is a close match within the SELENE camera resolution of 10 meters.

The light-coloured area of blown lunar surface dust created by the lunar module engine blast at the Apollo 15 landing site was photographed and confirmed by comparative analysis of photographs in May 2008. They correspond well to photographs taken from the Apollo 15 Command Module showing a change in surface reflectivity due to the plume. This was the first visible trace of manned landings on the Moon seen from space since the close of the Apollo Program.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
In connection with this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

ONI

The Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) was established in the United States Navy in 1882. ONI was established to "seek out and report" on the advancements in other nations' navies. Its headquarters are at the National Maritime Intelligence Center in Suitland, Maryland. ONI is the oldest member of the United States Intelligence Community, and is also therefore by default the senior intelligence agency within the armed forces, though subordinate to the Defense Intelligence Agency.

During World War II, Naval Intelligence became responsible for the translation, evaluation and dissemination of intercepted Japanese communications, and its budget and staff grew significantly. While other parts of the Navy were downsized after the war, Fleet Admiral Nimitz ensured ONI's continued strength, which was to prove important during the Cold War.

The blurring of fact with fiction...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I knew you had nothing

now man up and admit it

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

of course you don't get it. the selene pictures match the apollo 15 pictures, proving they were not done in a hollywood basement ( I have to laugh just typing that) and they also have proof of the thrust from the apollo 15 command module , which is proof they were there

again, this is third party evidene that can't be explained away with "NASA lies" strategy

What basement in Hollywood are you talking about, and why is that so funny?

So how the terrain matching proof of an Apollo landing? They had maps of the terrain prior to any Apollo missions. Nobody is disputing the terrain is not correct. I asked you, did Selene take any photos of Apollo artifacts on the surface of the moon? Your answer was:

?

Or maybe its

the thrust from the apollo 15 command module

What thrust of the Apollo 15 Command module?
You mean that crater that they tried to pass off as soil displacement from the Apollo lander?

I had to laugh while typing that.

I mean think about it, after 40 years, your best third party evidence is that the terrain between NASA photos and JAXA photos matches. Wow. Thats all you need to be convinced, I have a bridge to sell you.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

I asked you to refrain from the usual tactics, and provide your evidence.

I should have known better

I never knew it was this bad. you guys post abou this everyday, and yet you don't have one single shred of evidence of how the hoax was performed ? the best you have is basically "I don't believe nasa "

I always thought there must be some compelling evidence of how the hoax was pulled off

wow

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

By using fuzzy filters on the cameras.

Oh, that's a riot!! Yet, everything else in the images is crystal clear??

Big enough rooms (studios) at NASA Langley Research Center in Virginia.

Oh??? You have evidence that supports this assertion, I presume?

Can you watch a YouTube video?

At about 00:55 they begin their drive to another EVA station point. You can hear Houston giving the advice on a heading ("346"....that's 346°). And, about "1.7 clicks". That means 1.7 kilometers.

SO, they drive...changing heading slightly along the way, but that doesn't matter....basically northwest direction the entire time. They drive from video time reference 1:00 to the end @4:18. 3 minutes, 15 seconds at least.

Now...let's say their speed is about 10 KPH for the LRV....can you work out the distance they covered in those 3 minutes and 15 seconds??

You can use this calculator. www.csgnetwork.com...
(Answer is about 542 meters....just over one-half a kilometer).

Can you find a "soundstage" anywhere on Earth that big? With only ONE light source, bright enough to illuminate the entire "set"?

Do you see why the Apollo "hoax" is ridiculous?

Adding: This footage was shot with the DAC, the Data Acquisition Camera, which had selectable frame rate settings.

The 16-millimeter Maurer DAC had frame rates of 1, 6, and 12 fps in the automatic mode and 24 frames per second in the semiautomatic mode with corresponding running times of 93.3, 15.5, 7.8, and 3.7 minutes respectively.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

(That page refers to Apollo 17 equipment, but the DACs were the same on other flights).

In the video YT soundtrack we hear that the DAC is running at 12 frames per second...or, about half normal (24 fps). This gives the viewer a double-speed view (unless the YT video uploader slowed it down, to sync with the soundtrack. Didn't look like he did).

So, the soundtrack you hear isn't necessarily synced to the DAC footage,because the DAC had no sound recording capability.

edit on Sat 8 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by FoosM

I asked you to refrain from the usual tactics, and provide your evidence.

I just did.
Whats wrong with the evidence as provided by the subject of this thread?
Where is your evidence based on your claims?
You provided an interpretation. Which given a closer look, looks wrong.
So, where are you at now with third party evidence? Nowhere.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

So....you just now learning who Clark McClelland is?? I thought you were a self-professed know-it-all on everything NASA?

Not seeing the point of bringing up McClelland. He belongs in the "Aliens and UFOs" Forum, that is where he's discussed (and, his claims of the ETs in the loading bay of the Space Shuttle are generally discredited).

More distractions, in that post, to steer people away from the failure to prove any sort of Apollo "hoax"??

In any event, the man did work at NASA, and not once does he "spill the beans" about Apollo. He truly believes in the ET presence, and a NASA cover-up of that (whether true, or not doesn't matter...he believes it, and is trying to profit from it).

Yet, an even bigger "story", such as his "insider" status ---- if he were to claim that Apollo was "hoaxed"?? He's desperate for money, but he knows it was NOT a "hoax"....because if it were, and he decided to "tell all", he'd be financially set, wouldn't he?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
Can you watch a YouTube video?

At about 00:55 they begin their drive to another EVA station point. You can hear Houston giving the advice on a heading ("346"....that's 346°). And, about "1.7 clicks". That means 1.7 kilometers.

SO, they drive...changing heading slightly along the way, but that doesn't matter....basically northwest direction the entire time. They drive from video time reference 1:00 to the end @4:18. 3 minutes, 15 seconds at least.

Now...let's say their speed is about 10 KPH for the LRV....can you work out the distance they covered in those 3 minutes and 15 seconds??

You can use this calculator. www.csgnetwork.com...
(Answer is about 542 meters....just over one-half a kilometer).

Can you find a "soundstage" anywhere on Earth that big? With only ONE light source, bright enough to illuminate the entire "set"?

Do you see why the Apollo "hoax" is ridiculous?

No, this could have been filmed in any desert on earth.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

Oh, really??!

No, this could have been filmed in any desert on earth.

A brightly lit landscape, but a deep black sky? How?

Also, in any desert on Earth there are plants. You see them in your own picture.

Of course, let's not even mention the acceleration due to gravity on the Moon being different than on Earth....shall we?

edit on Sat 8 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 596  597  598    600  601  602 >>

join