It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 589
<< 586  587  588    590  591  592 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
If aliens arrive and show me mind-blowing technology it will do little more for me than confirm that sci-fi writers are better prophets of the future than any of previous ones.

Your not aware that the Illuminati controls the movie industry?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I'm not aware the Illuminati actually exists.

But I am aware that sci-fi writing started before there was a movie industry, and most sci fi doesn't make it to the movies - I read it constantly from these quaint things called books that you can still get at some places if yuo look hard enough.....

We're getting a little OT

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You don't know if they exist? You will soon find out they do.

As Bill Cooper stated in his book, "Behold A Pale Horse":

"It is true that without the population or the bomb problem, the elect would use some other excuse to bring about the New World Order. They have plans to bring about things like earthquakes, war, the Messiah, extraterrestrial landing, and economic collapse. They might bring about all of these things just to make sure that it does work. They will do whatever is necessary to succeed. The Illuminati has all the bases covered ... Can you imagine what would happen if Los Angeles is hit with a 9.0 quake, New York City is destroyed by a terrorist-planted atomic bomb, World War III breaks out in the Middle East, the banks and the stock markets collapse, Extraterrestrials land on the White House lawn, food disappears from the shelves, some people disappear, the Messiah presents himself to the world, and all in a very short period of time?" [Page 177]

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Someone wrote it in a book so it must be true. This is a good example. Nasa has proven to have landed on the moon without a doubt with a mountain of evidence. On the other side it must be true cause it's in a book without evidence...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Someone wrote it in a book so it must be true. This is a good example. Nasa has proven to have landed on the moon without a doubt with a mountain of evidence. On the other side it must be true cause it's in a book without evidence...

Psyko please tell us how an astronaut looks at a film that was filmed by another astronaut on the same mission and his very first impression upon viewing this film for the first time is that it looked fake and it looked unreal.

This is an extremely important detail Psyko. So I'll ask you to do an experiment because you like doing experiments. Go watch the A12 16-mm footage that Pete Conrad was talking about and come back to this thread to tell us... It looked fake or it looked real to you. You are an expert photography so we can trust your opinions, correct?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The astronaut footpaths. Do they look fake? Do they look unreal?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Apollo is a TV show. With great editing and sound effects.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Still no answer And no surprise either - harder than pulling teeth!

He did answer but are you aware that asking personal questions is totally against T&C??

After all, I'm pretty damn sure that ain't your real name either..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Apollo is a TV show. With great editing and sound effects.

If it was just a TV show, how did they do this?

edit on 30-9-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Nothing spectacular in that video..

We didn't see the astronauts jump, not even a dew miserable feet off the ground..

We didn't see anything get thrown any great height..

Nothing really, nada..

Quite surprising..
If I was there I'd have seen how high I could jump or how high I could throw stuff..

Oh and please don't post that stupid jumping vid where their bottom half is concealed..
It just looks fake.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

And BTW, how the hell did they work out the height??

I don't see how that's possible with the details given...

We don't know camera angle,height or distance..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

And BTW, how the hell did they work out the height??

I don't see how that's possible with the details given...

We don't know camera angle,height or distance..

Funny, I don't recall you making those sort of objections when FoosM starts "analyzing" photographs. The video-maker explains how he arrives at the figures in the video. Admittedly, they are estimates using basic geometry and physics. Did the bag that the astronaut threw behave like a similar one thrown on Earth? Try it for yourself. The irony of the Moon Hoax believers' position is that they think the pictures and films taken on the Moon look "fake" because they don't look like what we're accustomed to on Earth! Even the astronauts have commented on how unreal things look on the Moon.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

We didn't see the astronauts jump, not even a dew miserable feet off the ground..

This jump was most likely just seen by a few people this was not on the international broadcast and if it was it was with a very lower image quality, this part of the footage was filmed witha super 8 cam at the honeysuckle creek tracking station filmed directly from the screens that were dispaying the images received from the moon.
You can see how easily Neil jumped back to the lader. this was actually the first jump made on the moon surface.
I recommend to see the whole video but if you just want to see the jump its at the 3:41 mark.

and the second to best quality of this brooadcast was being trasmitted by ABC australia that received the signal from the Sidney Video feed wich was being relayed by honeysuckle creek.

edit on 30-9-2011 by hateeternal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hateeternal

Originally posted by backinblack

This jump was most likely just seen by a few people this was not on the international broadcast and if it was it was with a very lower image quality, this part of the footage was filmed witha super 8 cam at the honeysuckle creek tracking station filmed directly from the screens that were dispaying the images received from the moon.
You can see how easily Neil jumped back to the lader. this was actually the first jump made on the moon surface.

Even with that crappy quality, it looks like he got pulled up with a wire.
I had asked this before, where can we see these jumps with their higher resolution 16mm cameras?
Like what you can find in these videos:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM
I think the general population of the USSR would have rather had food in their bellies than a few men is space.
The genpop of the USSR doesn't live in the Kremlin. They don't get a vote.

Also, what's so special in moon rocks that can't be found on earth??
Micrometeorite scarring, among other things.
edit on 2011/9/26 by 000063 because: +
Which they had the technology to fake.
No, they didn't. In fact, I don't think that technology even exists today. What were the 'other things' they had to fake as well? Why has no HB ever been able to fake moon rocks themselves, in forty years with all the advances in technology?

Originally posted by StevenQ
It was impossible for anyone to go on the moon at that time, We have more technology today in a desktop computer then they did then. No one went on the moon.
Bald assertion, non-sequitur.

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

lets start with the mirrors. how did they get there ? please be as specific as possible, for example if you're going with a rover theory, I'd like dates the rover was launched, location of the launch, who built it and where, any pics of it, more or less an actual theory of how the hoax was accomplished

1. Mirrors not needed to bounce lasers off the moon
Correct. However, to bounce them in a precise manner consistent with mirrors, you'd need a mirror. Just because I can see my reflection in a window doesn't mean I didn't look in my mirror before I left my bedroom.

2. Impossible to know what was sent to the moon because of secret space missions.
It is profoundly difficult to launch a rocket secretly. I own a novel called Storming Intrepid--good stuff--where NASA tries a secret launch at 3AM. By the end of the book, the President has to have a press conference to explain it.

Also, there's something...unique about arguing that we can't know what was in the 'secret space missions' because they were secret. It effectively admits you have no evidence.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
I'll give it a shot syrinx...

Which mirror? A11, A14, A15 or A17? If it's possible for the unmanned Lunakhod lander to deploy a lazer reflector then it is theoretically possible for any unmanned Apollo LM to deploy the LRRR, either automatically or by remote control.
Then why did you ask which mirror?

Like FoosM mentioned we only have access to the information that is made publicly available (information approved for public release.) We don't know how many secret DoD moon missions were launched, we don't know the dates of the secret DoD missions, and we don't know where from. The only people who know would be those who had a NEED to KNOW. Everybody knows the DoD classification system works like that.

Other Apollo investigators may have different ideas about the LRRR's.
edit on 9/27/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: change an unmanned to any unmanned
Argument from Ignorance. Got it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

You can't see the shadow because there's a depression in the ground between the astronaut and where the bag lands.

No there's not.

edit on 27-9-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)
Well, FoosM denied it without evidence, so I'm convinced.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by FoosM

Microgravity decreases heart rate and arterial pressure in humans.

Which is why driving on the Moon is comparable to driving on Earth; they both require minimal exertion. Their other activities were more strenuous. The were fighting the pressurized suits and lifting heavy equipment. The heart problems were due to a potassium deficiency. They had "space scurvy!" This was solved by adding potassium to the diets of later missions.

fighting the pressurized suits? lifting heavy equipment?
Please tell us ... what did they lift on the Moon that could be considered heavy?
The suits were around 200 lbs. Even under lunar gravity, that's still 60+ lbs of weight. If you think that's nothing, try carrying it for hours on end.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

All SJ has demonstrated that during the time of Apollo, the administration in charge was rife with corruption, conducted criminal activities, prone to lying, and manipulation. I dont think anybody would deny that. Thats not anti-american. Thats historical context. Its not SJ's fault that Americans have a hard time electing honest leaders.
SJ has also all but stated that because of this corrupt leadership, man never went to the moon. This is sort of like calling in character witnesses without actually being able to prove your evidentiary case. 'People say he "seems like the type" who could've committed murder. Never mind that there is no evidence he did so and it was physically impossible. He could've done it. You must vote guilty, ladies and gentlemen of the jury. You must.'
edit on 2011/9/30 by 000063 because: '

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by FoosM

Do you work for the USIA? Or EPO?
I dont think you answered that question.

Are you really Jarrah White? I don't think you have answered that question.

Do you want me to be?

Everyone, note how FoosM does not answer the question, then posts his usual diversion-spam.

new topics

top topics

<< 586  587  588    590  591  592 >>

join