It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 587
<< 584  585  586    588  589  590 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
OMG, this is still going on, I don't remember the overall evidence against or trend of the thread, it's been so long.
ATS really needs a 'summary function' of some sort for threads that remain THIS active for THIS long...

It's been 9 months and another 200 pages since I wrote this, so I will ask again. Plz.

The overall trend of this thread is that

Jarrah White is whipping NASA in the Moon Hoax Debate!

Jarrah is always working on new material so when he releases something we discuss it. Listen to Jarrah's most recent radio interview from September 2011 here:

edit on 9/29/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

What does your link prove? Uncertainties in the program and results were inconclusive.

What kind of a liar says that results are inconclusive? Propagandists always make statements that sound like positive claims, right, Sayanara? Did the Bushies ever say that intelligence about "WMD's" in Iraq was "inconclusive?"
edit on 27-9-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to polish style.

Colin Powell embarrassed himself before the UN and destroyed the credibility of the USA in the public view, the entire world watched it on TV, because he trusted that people (CIA) were telling him the truth. Colin Powell didn't check his sources. Colin Powell is lost credibility.

In the exact same way LBJ lost credibility for not checking his sources before he went on TV and lost his credibility. "Air action is now in execution."-LBJ

edit on 9/29/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags bloody tags

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

reply to post by FoosM

Why dont you retract your earlier statement if you cant back it up.
The Tonight Show is not the same as a NASA post flight press conference.
But I understand that you see it all as TV PROGRAMMING.

Very well, I'll e-mail NASA myself. Please don't project your inability to distinguish videos from reality on to me.

Well then?? If you are not getting a timely response from NASA you should escalate to the next level of management. Try the EPO department. They have special training to handle people like you

edit on 9/29/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags bloody tags

edit :here is a link to get you started with the EPO.
Yvonne Pendleton, NLSI EPO: Reaching Out to Everyone
lunarscience2011.arc.nasa.gov...

edit on 9/29/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: what are they hiding on the moon?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

edit :here is a link to get you started with the EPO.
Yvonne Pendleton, NLSI EPO: Reaching Out to Everyone
lunarscience2011.arc.nasa.gov...

If anybody really wants to know.... NASA has a propaganda department and it's called the EPO. They are very helpfully helping journalists to understand science by helpfully providing NASA-funded scientists as media advisors which helps the media to understand the helpful programs that NASA has funded and is funding at the present time.
Can I get an AMEN?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Here is a slide from the presentation which shows how NASA brainwashes the journalists and the media:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Some interviews about the suspicious nature of the moon landings.
JW is mentioned:

Notable points: Mr. Johnson claimed that his measurements of the LM from the recent LRO photos show it to be too big. 3x too big. A poll showing 40% disbelief in the moon landing.

NASA & DoD collusion

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

reply to post by FoosM

Why dont you retract your earlier statement if you cant back it up.
The Tonight Show is not the same as a NASA post flight press conference.
But I understand that you see it all as TV PROGRAMMING.

Very well, I'll e-mail NASA myself. Please don't project your inability to distinguish videos from reality on to me.

Well then?? If you are not getting a timely response from NASA you should escalate to the next level of management.

Methinks NASA had an easier time sending men to the moon.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The overall trend of this thread is that Sayanara Jupiter has hijacked it and turned it into purely anti-American propaganda. He is so brainwashed that he cannot tell the difference between legitimate education and propaganda.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Nixon was president during all Apollo 11-17 Moon missions between 1969-1972.
Lunar geologists refer to KREEP to explain the composition of certain A15-A17 rocks.
Nixon's 1972 had an election committee called CREEP.

How dare scientists have a sense of humor!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The overall trend of this thread is that Sayanara Jupiter has hijacked it and turned it into purely anti-American propaganda. He is so brainwashed that he cannot tell the difference between legitimate education and propaganda.

Thats was an unnecessary generalization.
Its smacks of trying to stop information, by attacking the messenger.

I really dont get the point of your off topic post.
You have been asked several times about the Apollo conference videos, and this is what you come up with?

All SJ has demonstrated that during the time of Apollo, the administration in charge was rife with corruption, conducted criminal activities, prone to lying, and manipulation. I dont think anybody would deny that. Thats not anti-american. Thats historical context. Its not SJ's fault that Americans have a hard time electing honest leaders.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Nixon was president during all Apollo 11-17 Moon missions between 1969-1972.
Lunar geologists refer to KREEP to explain the composition of certain A15-A17 rocks.
Nixon's 1972 had an election committee called CREEP.

How dare scientists have a sense of humor!

Do you work for the USIA? Or EPO?
I dont think you answered that question.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Thats was an unnecessary generalization.

I agree, claiming that your side is winning, despite your complete failure to produce any evidence, was not only unnecessary, it was simply false. Repeating a falsehood over and over again does not make it true; it makes it propaganda. Any objective reader can review this thread and make up their own mind about it progress. No-one needs to tell them what opinion to hold.

Its smacks of trying to stop information, by attacking the messenger.

You mean like trying to paint the USIA as promoting only falsehoods? The general argument of the Hoax Propagandists is that the media lies, and we know of Apollo only through the media. Talk about attacking the messenger!

I really dont get the point of your off topic post.

What off topic post? I'm not the one posting videos of LBJ talking about the Gulf of Tonkin incident!

You have been asked several times about the Apollo conference videos, and this is what you come up with?

You have been asked numerous times to provide physical evidence, eye-witness testimony, classified documents, third party photographs, analysis of the SIM Bay astrophotographs, etc, and this is the best you can come up with?

This may come as a shock to you, but not everything is on the internet. In fact, compared to the sum total of all the libraries, archives and media storage on Earth, practically nothing is on the internet. Weren't you the one that linked to the article about how NASA has thousands of hours of film in a warehouse somewhere? NASA is very diligent about streaming current operations in real time and updating sites covering current missions. All the past material is of historical interest only, and they have been putting it online based upon its importance. You seem to be the only person who feels that the press conferences were important.

The simple fact is that even if I had any pull with NASA, it could take days to track the film and/or video down. If it's in video format, it's likely to be in an out-dated reel-to-reel format that would then have to be converted into digital format. This digital content would then need to be coded for Flash, Realtime, Mov, etc, in order to be posted to the web. Why must I keep explaining how the real world works to you?

All SJ has demonstrated that during the time of Apollo, the administration in charge was rife with corruption, conducted criminal activities, prone to lying, and manipulation. I dont think anybody would deny that. Thats not anti-american. Thats historical context.

No, all he has demonstrated is that he has hypocritical standards of evidence. We cannot know the truth about the Moon landings because we were not there ourselves. We can only take the word of others. All we have are pictures which can be faked, and documents that may be lies, right? Isn't that the whole crux of the Hoax Propagandists' argument? Guess what? Was Sayanara physically present at the Gulf of Tonkin incident? How does he know what really happened there? All he has are some documents... documents that could be lies:

The Pentagon Papers, officially titled United States – Vietnam Relations, 1945–1967: A Study Prepared by the Department of Defense, is a United States Department of Defense history of the United States' political-military involvement in Vietnam from 1945 to 1967. The papers were first brought to the attention of the public on the front page of the New York Times in 1971.[1] A 1996 article in The New York Times said that the Pentagon Papers "demonstrated, among other things, that the Johnson Administration had systematically lied, not only to the public but also to Congress, about a subject of transcendent national interest and significance"

en.wikipedia.org...

Funny how these papers were "leaked" during the administration of Richard Nixon. Any real conspiracy theorist would have to suspect that Nixon had secretly stage-managed the entire affair to blacken his political rivals (especially JFK), distract from his own corruption and provide a justification to his own conservative base for withdrawing from Viet Nam. What's that? There's testimony and even tapes that show that Nixon tried to suppress their release? And you believe that? Where is Sayanara's skepticism now? Oh, wait, he wants to believe the Official Story about the "Pentagon Papers" and the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Its not SJ's fault that Americans have a hard time electing honest leaders.

It is his fault that he keeps making gratuitous, off topic anti-American posts. Like you.

edit on 29-9-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Do you work for the USIA? Or EPO?
I dont think you answered that question.

Are you really Jarrah White? I don't think you have answered that question.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Just wanted to throw this one out there:
Apollo 11 Lunar Landing - (Independent Audio Recording from Bochum Observatory)

During Apollo 11, the Bochum Observatory in West Germany 'listened in' on the first lunar landing.

The present Director, Dr. Thilo Elsner, has provided a short audio recording of transmissions received from the Apollo 11 Lunar Module, Eagle, at the time of Lunar touchdown.

The Moon was just above the horizon at the time of the landing, but it was below the horizon for the first step. (See graphic on video.)

The recording made at Bochum is on the right channel
and the NASA Net 1 recording (recorded at Honeysuckle, but coming from Goldstone) is on the left channel.

Charlie Duke (Capcom in Houston speaking with the astronauts) -- and the associated Quindar tones -- are heard only on the left channel (i.e. the NASA recording) since Bochum could only hear the transmissions from the Moon -- not those being transmitted to the Moon from the tracking stations on Earth.
edit on 29-9-2011 by hateeternal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Where is that brainwashing part or are you just making stuff up again? This is wreacking of desperation.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

If anybody really wants to know.... NASA has a propaganda department and it's called the EPO.

Maybe if you had an education, you would be able to tell the difference between "education" and "propaganda."

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

edit on 9/29/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

That was actually sad!! He goes on about how the radiation belts would kill the astronauts instantly and then the interviewer asks about how the spacecraft and the astronauts were protected against that. from this point on its sad to see jarrah's strugle to even remeber the names of the materials on the craft and suits.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hateeternal

[yvid]DGLbRKaBnWo[/

That was actually sad!! He goes on about how the radiation belts would kill the astronauts instantly and then the interviewer asks about how the spacecraft and the astronauts were protected against that. from this point on its sad to see jarrah's strugle to even remeber the names of the materials on the craft and suits.

Nice critical analysis.
I can see how you have just debunked Jarrah.

edit on 29-9-2011 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hateeternal
Just wanted to throw this one out there:
Apollo 11 Lunar Landing - (Independent Audio Recording from Bochum Observatory)
[yvid]WHQE-jWoVXY

During Apollo 11, the Bochum Observatory in West Germany 'listened in' on the first lunar landing.

How does this prove anything?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Foosm, you wrote :

Notable points: Mr. Johnson claimed that his measurements of the LM from the recent LRO photos show it to be too big. 3x too big. A poll showing 40% disbelief in the moon landing.

What about the pixel width of the "Astronaut Footpath" ?

It looks like they were skiing in stead of walking or jumping.

:-)

top topics

<< 584  585  586    588  589  590 >>

join