It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 553
<< 550  551  552    554  555  556 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Why should I do it? I dont see anything wrong with my first example.
Somebody wants to challenge my work, then they can come up with an example to show where I was wrong.

We have. Over and over again, yet you still refuse to take a cold, hard look at your errors.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by FoosM

Why should I do it? I dont see anything wrong with my first example.
Somebody wants to challenge my work, then they can come up with an example to show where I was wrong.

We have. Over and over again, yet you still refuse to take a cold, hard look at your errors.

Who is "we" where is your diagram?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

thank you but i cant open multiple pages in order to do that.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

Originally posted by BluePillOrRedPill
the clip of the astronaut who fell down and shot back up with ease. I believe my friend has found new evidence of wires on the moon.

If it's to do with weight distribution, or 'light pings' or various other things with this clip ... This particular clip has been uploaded probably around 4 - 10 times in this thread alone in various incarnations. I'd double check on youtube as well to see if it's the same information from the documentary that has been doing the rounds.

No it doesn't have to do with weight ratio or light pings. I believe i said in my post i thought my friend had seen "new wire evidence".. did I not? I was hoping someone could embed the video so we could discuss it. I can't open multiple pages, and am no good at embeding anyway even with simple instructions, lol. Its the mission where the 1 astronaut falls down, the other sticks out his hand, (in my opinion, he comes close but doesn't grab his hand) and glides to his feet, i dont remember the mission but someone please embed again.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

the clip of the astronaut who fell down and shot back up with ease. I believe my friend has found new evidence of wires on the moon.

If it's to do with weight distribution, or 'light pings' or various other things with this clip ... This particular clip has been uploaded probably around 4 - 10 times in this thread alone in various incarnations. I'd double check on youtube as well to see if it's the same information from the documentary that has been doing the rounds.

No it doesn't have to do with weight ratio or light pings. I believe i said in my post i thought my friend had seen "new wire evidence".. did I not? I was hoping someone could embed the video so we could discuss it. I can't open multiple pages, and am no good at embeding anyway even with simple instructions, lol. Its the mission where the 1 astronaut falls down, the other sticks out his hand, (in my opinion, he comes close but doesn't grab his hand) and glides to his feet, i dont remember the mission but someone please embed again.

Interesting, Ill go look.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

if you watch the video, of the astronaugt falling down, pay close attention to the moon dust in the foreground AS the man starts to stand. Do you see anything. It looks like a wire zipping over the dirt. It could be something, it could be nothing. I have never heard that being discussed so my apologies if it has. It seems to me that after the astronaut fell, the guy in charge of that peticular astronauts wire, pulled way too hard and fast on it, making the slack in the wire zip through the moon dust, and pulling the astronaut back up. thoughts?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44fe2579346e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by FoosM

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44fe2579346e.jpg[/atsimg]

So all of you collaborated on one image?
And made some squiggly lines?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by FoosM

if you watch the video, of the astronaugt falling down, pay close attention to the moon dust in the foreground AS the man starts to stand. Do you see anything. It looks like a wire zipping over the dirt. It could be something, it could be nothing. I have never heard that being discussed so my apologies if it has. It seems to me that after the astronaut fell, the guy in charge of that peticular astronauts wire, pulled way too hard and fast on it, making the slack in the wire zip through the moon dust, and pulling the astronaut back up. thoughts?

Thats interesting, considering problem with wires and Apollo is that we have no idea what system they used.
So we dont know where to look. Everyone assumes the wires were placed above their heads.

Now I want you to reconsider where these wires are based upon what NASA was doing with their simulations.
Consider, other angles:

A lot of the videos are crappy, here is a compilation of astronauts falling, maybe you can point out which one is the one you are referring to.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

This is actually hilarious...
'considering problem with wires and Apollo is that we have no idea what system they used'
You guys are just making stuff up, random stabs in the dark.
I can find some footage of a random event and make a convincing argument that it has been faked, somebody might say 'well how did they fake this part?' and I'll say 'well we don't know, but lets start kicking a few ideas around....how about.....wires???'

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
...meanwhile conviniently failing to explain how the wires and the rigs were removed from the footage with 60's techonology. I hope you don't mind me continuing your point

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Please do....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
...meanwhile conviniently failing to explain how the wires and the rigs were removed from the footage with 60's techonology. I hope you don't mind me continuing your point

But you would quicker believe that 1960's technology could take us to the moon

Right....
We have had wires in movies, and a long history of special effects in general prior to even space travel.
Space travel and going to the moon pales in comparison advances in special effects.
Would have been easier to develop new special effects for an elaborate hoax than to send men to the moon.

Even now, special effects takes us to the moon and beyond.
Not NASA.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Now I want you to reconsider where these wires are based upon what NASA was doing with their simulations.
Consider, other angles:

Brilliant! They were suspended by wires from the side. That would explain why they always sidled sideways in single file. Oh, wait...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

We also have a long history of rocketry.

Pretty expensive special effect, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

Right....

Ok so what part of apollo technology wouldn't work? Care to point out even one? Computer technology was in it's infancy during apollo. It's enough to make simple calculations to help out the astronauts. However in no way could that technology do the required special effects as some claim.

We have had wires in movies, and a long history of special effects in general prior to even space travel.
Space travel and going to the moon pales in comparison advances in special effects.
Would have been easier to develop new special effects for an elaborate hoax than to send men to the moon.

Even now, special effects takes us to the moon and beyond.
Not NASA.

Yeah a long history of special effects indeed. From the times of the silent movies. However it's in no way capable of removing wires and rigs. No green screen capability of such kind excisted. In order to do that you need powerfull cgi. Even these days special effects suck when compared to apollo footage. Lately it has gotten better but up untill powerfull computers and advanced cgi were invented it would've been pretty ridicilous to even try.
edit on 27/8/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Yep, they've been faking Moon flights since the very beginning:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The moon landings were faked. NASA has lied! Using back engineered alien technology hidden in Area 51 NASA has created a gigantic hoax! Nice try NASA but we are not fooled that easily! Not even your reptilian overlords can help you hide the truth now!

jra

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

What's so bad about 1960's tech?

The worlds fastest manned aircraft was designed and built in the 1960's, the SR-71. There's also the X-15 which still holds the record for the fastest rocket powered aircraft. Technically the X-15 is 1950's technology (since that is when it was designed and built), and the fastest speed it flew was 7,273 km/h (mach 6.7) and at altitudes as high as 107km. This was done back in the 60's and only now are companies like Virgin Galactic doing similar things.

Lasers and LED's were also invented in the 60's. Don't be so quick to dismiss 1960's technology as being inferior and incapable of bringing people to the Moon.

And special effects weren't convincing then, nor are they now. They keep getting better, but they still are not 100% convincing.

Then how come no movie or tv show still can't get it quite right then? Explain how they faked the 1/6th gravity, not only just for the astronauts, but for everything as well as faking a vacuum environment. Not even Michael Bay could solve these problems with his latest Transformers movie with an estimated budget of $195,000,000.
edit on 28-8-2011 by jra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by DJW001

Just imagine how easy it would be to fool people back in the 1960's!

I think that was our whole point..
It was very easy.

Almost too easy.... why did so many come back from Viet Nam messed up? It was because of the lies of LBJ and his congressional chorus! The messed up veterans saw with their own eyes. Taking hills that meant nothing a few days later. The military victories never added up to a political win. No matter how many times they carpet bombed. This was the propaganda of fighting Communism to keep the world safe by killing poor people. Communism itself is normally sold to poor people who are willing to fight to bring themselves a better society.

But Apollo was a different kind of propaganda. It was Disney and Hollywood and the spectacle of waving American flags on the Moon. America was torn up in the 1960's - everyone acknowledges this fact.

A simple program of propaganda would start out with shocking the population with high profile assassinations, followed by a massive campaign of external threats, using the media to divide the population into left & right. And after a decade of intensity then you give the people a moon rock and they'll forgive everything that just happened.

And it is obligatory to mention the fact that the Communists were demonized as being 'god-less' while our astronauts were reading Bible verses from the Moon... the religious aspect was also an easy victory for the Apollo conspiracy. Because American's believe anything that makes them feel righteous against an enemy. That is EXACTLY how propaganda works... making those subjected to it believe without ever questioning.

And what do we do here on ATS? We seek to deny ignorance. Anybody looking forward to Apollo 18?

top topics

<< 550  551  552    554  555  556 >>

join