It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
They're human beings? We do make mistakes, alot of them even though we do something we know. Pointless question

No not pointless if they were warned about the dangers.
No not pointless when there are lives at stake.
Thats gross negligence.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
They're human beings? We do make mistakes, alot of them even though we do something we know. Pointless question

Thats gross negligence.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

And so they formed a landscape from that data on earth or what?

Maybe here?

Or a whole landscape in a studio (Wallpaper is debunked allready)?

Don't think so...
Let me say, i was a strong skeptic about the Apollo Stuff, but the Japan data shows just the facts. Get it.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Your pictures were really good proof to go along with this one jra posted

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Look at this picture one half a still from Apollo DAC video as they left the Moon.The other half taken by the LRO.

Now NONE of the craters or objects in the Apollo half can be seen or photographed from the Earth and the LRO SIDE matches even the track marks!

Add this to your collection.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Thats gross negligence

What, exactly, is the danger involved in forgetting to jettison a camera? How does that endanger someone's life? How is that gross negligence?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
reply to post by FoosM

And so they formed a landscape from that data on earth or what?

Maybe here?

Or a whole landscape in a studio (Wallpaper is debunked allready)?

Don't think so...
Let me say, i was a strong skeptic about the Apollo Stuff, but the Japan data shows just the facts. Get it.

Oh, the landscape in a studio was debunked?
Where?

Has anyone debunked these:

There are many of these kinds of photo.
And if you want a more accurate landscape then here:

When the smoke cleared, the results were amazing. From high above, it's difficult to tell if you're looking at land near Flagstaff or the moon itself. Decades later, you can still walk where astronauts left their footprints. Time has changed it, but the crater field remains.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Seeing as this is a thread about Jarrah White...here are his new videos.
A little bit of an inconvenient truth for those that thought we landed men on the moon. oh well.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by ppk55]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppk55
A little bit of an inconvenient truth. oh well.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-5-2010 by ppk55]

You beat me to it

But he made two more recently
Was Apollo 9 a hoax?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

It has been explained here and elsewhere numerous times that using photoshop as a forensic tool is not very useful. All that it reveals are artifacts from the scanning process, eg, dust on the glass of the scanner.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

And there you have more proof that ppk and his friends are INCAPABLE of making their own argument in their own words, and are INCAPABLE of even describing the content of the videos..

Unbelievable LAZINESS. And Jarrah White, to them, is a 'credible source'. Enough said.

When these folk grow the ..er.. intestinal fortitude to actually debate topics in their own words, I'll happily rebut the arguments. But in the meantime, we are now left with folks like ppk and FoosM left arguing the cause, and both of those folk have proved themselves unable to do even the most basic research, unable to understand simple logic, unable to post citations (note how the still pictures above are not sourced by FoosM..) and that don't have the guts to respond to deBUNKing.. Dealing with this BUNK is a waste of time. Frankly, I think ATS needs to clamp down on losers who post Youtube rubbish without their own argument.

I will, however, return a little later to summarise the lies, misinfirmation and unanswered questions that these folk have left behind, hoping no-one would notice. Perhaps before I do that, these folk might like to go back and see what they are in for. It's never too late to try to regain credibility.. At the moment, when all put together, it doesn't look good for FoosM, dragnet53, and ppk55.

And again, I invite anyone with a genuine interest and understanding in the topic to post their questions or observations. It seems there aren't many other such folk left...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't really see this guy "whipping" anybody. He is just repeating things that have been said on conspiracy sites for years. He is well researched, I guess, but anyone can do research I wouldn't call him a genius.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

Wow thats funny he really has no clue about chemistry and thinks his room in his house recreates a lunar atmosphere.
Theres a reason Myth Busters did this experiment in a vacuum. The lunar surface is predominately composed of materials that fall under the general category of silicates. Silica has a natural tendency to bond with other silica, forming large molecular chains. On Earth, these "exposed" bonds quickly fill with oxygen in a process called oxidation or weathering. On the Moon, with a total lack of oxygen, these bonds have nothing to attach to until an event occurs that aligns the molecules. When an object, such as an astronaut's boot, disturbs lunar dust new molecular bonds are created. The new bonds enable the dust to hold its shape, forming an impression of the deforming object. Thus, footprints can form despite the absence of water.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
We went to the moon. This kid needs to find a better hobby.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Seeing as how Jarrah White is not only an Apollo genius, but a video genius as well, how about he use that genius to show us his version of a fake. He claims to know how Apollo was faked, and there's a belief he has mad research and video skills. Let's see some footage.

5 minutes. Just 5 minutes of convincing video footage that looks like 'real' Apollo footage. I'd suggest breaking it down something like:

a. A couple of minutes of 0G would be nice. Footage that looks like it could only be taken in 0G. A voice-over describing the process would be great.

b. A couple of minutes of 1/6G would be nifty. Kicking dust, walking, jogging along, jump salutes, whatever. Same explanations in the voice-over, thanks.

c. This next might seem a bit demanding, but ... sorry ... I want a minute of the Rover! Hoax believers love the rover because it's clearly too much weight to add to a spacecraft it doesn't fit in, while Apollo fans love it because it's just so COOL! Since it can make everyone happy, 1 minute at least.

And far from restricting our investigative, technical, scientific video genius to such archaic methods as mattes and models (such as were available at the time of Apollo), let him use up-to-date production methods. Chroma key, CG, whatever works best. Added to the simple, known methods NASA used to fake the program (according to hoax proponents), it should be a straightforward matter of reproducing known techniques.

Should be easy, since whether it's wires, trick photography, variations in film speed, or what have you ... conspiracy proponents know EXACTLY how every single frame and image was faked.

Demonstrate the process by using it to reproduce the fake.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM
Thats gross negligence.

What you're saying is no different than what's said in a reference I cited earlier:

history.nasa.gov...

Try reading it. It's exactly what you're looking for. People asking tough questions of NASA, then picking apart the responses. Let it strengthen your opinion.

And try using your browser as a research tool for a change, and not just as a YouTube viewer. Feed your head.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

So how did NASA make a mistake if they knew what they were doing?

I missed this because the referred quote was missing. I'm not sure it refers to a post from me, but:

That's what the AS-204 report is about. NASA truly believed they knew what they were doing. Including placing personnel in 100% oxygen environments. They knew the risks, and had their reasons, and worked hard to reconcile the two.

They blew it. They got ahead of themselves. They started missing details because they were more hurried than worried. They effed up!!!!

Then they did what successful organizations do. They fixed what needed to be fixed, and moved on toward the goal they needed to achieve. That's how they achieved it!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ppk55

Jarra is an A**HOLE he stamped his foot in the second video thats not how the astronauts could walk on the Moon in space suits also NO VACUUM AND EARTH GRAVITY he should change his name to RICHARD HEAD then we can call him Dick for short

[edit on 18-5-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This thread is silly and dumb; at 53 pages, it has more than outlived its usefulness.

Anyone that doubts my words is an NWO disinformation agent low density STS organism that stands in direct opposition to the 2012 Nibiru 5th Density Light Angel Mind Beings. I know this because I channeled it from the mothership in orbit around the Second Sun, and also I am an Indigo Child.

Check and mate.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by The Parallelogram]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ
And there you have more proof that ppk and his friends are INCAPABLE of making their own argument in their own words, and are INCAPABLE of even describing the content of the videos..

Unbelievable LAZINESS. And Jarrah White, to them, is a 'credible source'. Enough said.

When these folk grow the ..er.. intestinal fortitude to actually debate topics in their own words, I'll happily rebut the arguments.

Listen to yourself. Your lack of objectivity is ridiculous, and so is your strange obsession with Jarrah White as if his credibility or lack thereof means anything. Can you just be honest with yourself for a moment? Jarrah White has clearly put incredible effort into this. For example, for example spending $300 for replica moon dust for the video. Instead of obsessing over Jarrah White start debating using what is called manners and just stick to the facts. How could you possibly be serious about someone who put all that effort into a video lazy? You can't.

Look at what happens for a moment when I stick to the facts and see how that works as follows:

Jarrah White's bootprint experiment was just as good as the Mythbusters experiment. Both are inconclusive. The most important thing is to start out with a similar weight bearing down on the dust. While Jarrah weighs about as much as an astronaut, he only does so on Earth. He should have found a kid that weighs what an astronaut would have and have had them step on the soil, in addition to using ordinary weight so as to generate a range of impressions. And of course Jarrah White should have used a replica astronaut boot rather than his own shoe. He should have then repeated that with different thicknesses of dust. If he had done that, I would have accepted his results.

I have not accepted any of his experiments so far but then again I have almost as much trouble accepting the Mythbusters experiments.

Jarrah White brings up a very large number of relevant points and none of them involve trusting him in any way, shape, or form. I'll never be ceased to amazed at how irrelevant the points the people on this thread are bringing up. Not only is it mud-slinging tripe but the tripe is written with a crappy attitude that nobody wants to get involved with. You're the one who needs to grow up and debate like an adult. Adults can stick to the facts and focus on evidence rather than the characters in the debate, which is a trivial and frankly stupid waste of time for everyone involved. Just stick with the facts, understand? Its so easy to do after you learn how by reading the example I just wrote.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by ppk55

Jarra is an A**HOLE he stamped his foot in the second video thats not how the astronauts could walk on the Moon in space suits also NO VACUUM AND EARTH GRAVITY he should change his name to RICHARD HEAD then we can call him Dick for short

[edit on 18-5-2010 by wmd_2008]

The Mythbusters didn't seem to pay attention to the weight they were stamping down with either. Does this mean the Mythbusters are "A**HOLES" too, as you put it? Your double standard is agitating to say the least.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join